Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The Soho Walk-Up Thread  (Read 1390726 times)

jimbobwood

What's the earliest someone's been to Romilly street??

11.30am, most girls start at 12-12.30pm. It's always better to be there early, lower prices, prossies less tired, freshly clean.

Offline 76shen

11.30am, most girls start at 12-12.30pm. It's always better to be there early, lower prices, prossies less tired, freshly clean.

i would say they open about 10am to 11am most of them.

lol-machine

(i once got there at 11.10am, heard i was first of the day and danced a jig in my mind as i walked in.)

fuck, i can't be bothered to change it, just assume my mate did that, not me.

Offline xa2xie

Zara 52 Greek St.
Monday, Thusday.

After a review, I tried to visite Zara. Not that pretty in my opinion. But she provide a really good service. I'd rank that top service in Soho. If Ruby at Green Court provide such service, that should be the unique WG I need to see for all the time.

Offline superfrixxx

today I'm plaining to visit Soho so here's my billion pounds question:

poppy or roxy (romilly) ?

I tried two times with poppy but I wasn't lucky (she was busy) and your recents comments on roxy turn my curiosity on.
So here's my Hamlet question...

Offline TP84

Newbie here, never been to Soho thinking to go tonight.

Any recommendations and how much money should i take for a full service?

lol-machine

Offline Aj280

Anyone seen Bella in Dean street? Was about to see her, but something popped up and I had to make my execuses and leave. Wondering if anyone has had any experience with her, so I can know if it's worth the bother going back.

Downtown Habit

Okay, my first post on here, so I might as well start with something useful.

It's been many years since I last went to Soho and I have the time to go back there a few times in the next few weeks so I decided to check the wiki and then give it a try. Unfortunately it looks like the Wiki is pretty out of data (or girls are on holiday) as none of the girls I was particularly interested in were there.

34 Romilly Street had Anna and Roxy. I assume Nadia has moved on, am I right?
18 Newport Court had Sasha working on the way into town (around 2pm ish) but her door was closed on the way out.
8 Greek St were Amy on the LF and Kate on the UF. I'd been in the mood for this Roxy after all the reviews I've read for her but I guess I was out of luck. So I just went across the street hoping to find Zara. Instead I found a sign saying new model and inside was a Romanian girl (I think she said her name was Delia). She looked pretty in the black lingerie she was wearing so I decided to just try a BJ rather than full service. After giving her the 20 + 2 she knelt in front of me and gave me a fairly average BJ. Not the best, but not the worst I've ever had. I certainly wasn't unhappy or anything.

I didn't try asking her about OWO or anything fancy, might try next time I punt. She said that she only works Wednesdays so I guess that's one that the wiki can be updated on.

Can anyone tell me which days the other girls I mention definitely are working? I can visit Soho pretty much any day, but it's an effort to actually get there so I'd rather visit on a day I know they'll be working. Also, what are the Thai girls at 10 Little Newport St like? I've not had any Thai in a while and I wouldn't mind trying some.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2015, 08:32:58 pm by Downtown Habit »

vt

I ended up in Soho after my plan A got spoiled by an accident on the road and subsequent traffic delays. I hadn't done any prep for Soho, so just looked around.

I can confirm that Wednesday has Kimmy & Amanda (Upper Floor) at 2 Lisle St. Amanda is a Hungarian blonde, probably in her early 30s with a tidy tanned body, quite attractive & friendly enough, but didn't get me there with her £25 suck & fuck.

Further down at 10 Little Newport St, Holly was optimistically billed as 'young Thai model', likely now into her 30s, silky skin, quite busty and a nice Oriental face, she wasn't quite as tight as I hoped, nor did she want me thrusting as hard as I needed, so firmly neutral on her £30 oral & positions service, though she did look good in the mirror in doggy.

I noticed Sasha advertised at 18 Newport Ct. as per the wiki, but I didn't sample.

I went to 34 Romilly St, walked up past 'busty' Roxy's flat...I was looking for slim & tight after Holly...if only I had read about Roxy here first!! And ended up with 'new' Anna on the upper floor, a tiny little Romanian girl. I'm guessing she isn't the legendary Anna that was talked about a few years back. I don't think I've ever been with anyone so tiny & slim before. She was £30 just for sex, so that's what I did. She played with my cock to get me hard like she enjoyed looking at it. I was feeling up her tiny naturals with tiny inverted nipples, her body was like a teenager, although she may have been a bit older. I knew she was going to feel snug, she put a pillow under her bum to raise it up and I slipped in. She did feel good and I was soon building a head of steam. She took it all, her little legs bouncing around as I rode her. The mirror behind her head gave me a good view of what I was doing. I knew this was my last chance of the day, so gave it both barrels and shot my load inside her. She let me luxuriate in my climax until it all dissipated.

Great for a quickie tight fuck. Her teeth weren't brilliant and her breath wasn't the freshest, but she had quite a cute face and that impossibly tiny body. I wish I had found her first!  :thumbsup:

Offline Youknowmyname007

£30 for just sex when the going rate is £20? you sure she didn't shaft you as well?
Banned reason: No reviews in 7 1/2 years and refusing to explain.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline 76shen

Quote from: Youknowmyname007 link=topic= 25017.msg816939#msg816939 date=1438866333
£30 for just sex when the going rate is £20? you sure she didn't shaft you as well?

there are a number of girls asking £30. just for sex. Ana at
3 lisla St. is one of them charging to much, it's not worth the money. you can get sex and bJ for the same price, with one of the other girls. like Roxy at 8 Greek St. or Nicky at 18 Newport court. and you get a better service.

Offline daddycool

Went to 34 Romilly St today to see Nadia, but she wasn't there. Luckily for me the highly recommended busty Roxy was. Great service from her (opted for standard), lovely figure and very friendly. Puts you at ease instantly.

UF Mona
LF Roxy

vt

Maybe...she wanted £40 for oral & sex. I didn't see a price-list on the wall either. Though she let me shag her harder and longer than the other two I saw...and seemed to be enjoying it in her own quiet way too, so although I don't like being overcharged, I wasn't complaining.

Hashnasher

New here and my first punting exp I typed up.

Went to 70a Berwick St yesterday. Knocked lower flat and Christina was working there today. Seen her before, pretty face with a nice body but wasn't what I was looking for. Asked for OWO then politely left. Went to the upper flat and maid said there was a new girl but she was busy for another minute. New girl I thought and normally I would walk out but I chose 2 sit n wait. For once one minute waiting time was actually one minute.

Anyway, girl came out and my oh my she was a stunner. Very brown, nice tanned skin, curvy, she had an arse, soft b-c tits and nice dark hair. Couldn't stop looking at her beauty spot and her eyes OMG  :wackogirl:

When she spoke I was taken back a strong London accent. Turns out she is from London but family from Morocco. Nice cute voice.

Went in and had standard suck and fuck. She disappeared for 10 seconds and when she came back she was all smiles and asking me about my day and that I deserve a treat. My trousers were off by the time she came in. She wasted no time, popped the condom on with her mouth and started to blow me like there no end. I saw her touching herself while doing it and her eye contact was amazing. I was so shocked not like usual EE prossie with grim face. She took my cock in her mouth and let me fuck her mouth while she cupped my balls. couldn't fucking believe it  :yahoo:

I couldn't have her suck my cock any longer otherwise I would have been done but she was not rushing at all. She asked me how I wanted her and I got her to bend over on end of bed. She said it was her fav position. She lifted her arse up, arched back I slipped in and OMG!!!! So frickin tight guys seriously her cunt was grabbing my cock. It was surreal. She offered another position that I didn't pay for but I chose to keep her this way. Very generous. So  I fucked her so hard and she was moaning her moans are so sexy and with dirty talk I pumped her for a good 2 minutes she was reaching down cupping my balls and playing with her pussy  and then cum inside.

I felt like I had gone 2 heaven. She is a gem she cleaned me up afterwards and carried on talking and flirting afterwards. One of those that likes giving and gets off on it. She gave me a hug and wished a good day. I was seriously happy felt like I hit jackpot

Excited the walk up and went for nice latte after  :yahoo:

Her name was Luna didn't ask her age but maybe 19/20 nice wide hips and small waist size 8-10
Would recommend definitely she said she was covering Thursday and Saturday(tomorrow) but may be in lisle St on weekend.

Best £30 I spent in my life  :dancegirl:

Offline ladiesman020

And her name was??
I always ask for a girls name
Banned reason: Undesirable, covertly filming bookings

Offline 76shen

a number of walk ups, that was still open after 10.30pm on Friday.

1 Bateman St
28 Peter St
11 Brewer St
61 Dean St
52 Greek St
4 Lisle St
34 Romilly St
1 Green Court
2 Green Court. This is the only one i look in. Uf - i think the name was Cindy or Candy. 
Lf - Just had "Curvy brunette". on the door.

Hashnasher

And her name was??
I always ask for a girls name

I mentioned it on the post, her name was Luna.

:D

mikey40

Went along to 70a berwick street at lunchtime to see this new stunner Luna. We'll didn't find her stunning at all, and no way is she 19/20 years old, but each to his own. Someone was going in for 10 minutes anyway so just made an excuse that i'd go back rather than wait behind the curtain. Wish the wardour street walkup was still going, for the last year before that got shut down they had a revolving door of good lookers.

Offline NightKid

This is the one I'm talking about at 34 Romilly St - External Link/Members Only

She is Italian/Lithuanian.

Saw her yesterday based on your info so thanks for clarifying JBW - you add me to the choir of those singing her praises.

Physically, her photos on AW are slightly exaggerated due to the make up and effects used but I can confirm it is her (saw the External Link/Members Only + she has another kiss mark one on her right buttock)
Also, she does honestly state that she's short, at about 4'10", but doesn't seem to show that well on her pics so be mindful of that.

Apart from those minor niggles though, she's the best active walk-up girl in my books to date. And I've seen most of the other Soho stars i.e. Nadia, Nicky, Zara, etc.
She's perfect if you like your women busty, very friendly from the moment you enter the door, and remains constantly so throughout. But the best part about her is she'll allow all the little things like RO and fingering at no extra cost.
Additionally, I got a kiss on the lips when I was leaving so I reckon I might try to get away with full on DFK next time after I get her aroused.  :D

jimbobwood

She is the best in Soho, I thought she fancied me at one point :rose:

Normally, I get a hard faced Romanian bitch with a bad attitude in Soho.

Hopefully, a few gems will pop up like Roxy!

Glad you had a good time Nightkid

jamiebbc

52 Greek - closed
8 Greek - Roxy and Mia
70 Berwick - Lisa and Julia (covering from Peter St)

Offline 76shen

Sunday

Sasha Lf  18 Newport court
new girl Uf

closed today Uf  2 greens court   i was hoping to see poppy. she's been covering for Tilly for 4 weeks.
micky  Lf                               

Mia Uf  8 greek St
roxy Lf

nikky Uf   34 romlly St
mona Lf

Sarah Lf  2 lisle St
Luna  Uf 

jimbobwood

Sunday

Sasha Lf  18 Newport court
new girl Uf

closed today Uf  2 greens court   i was hoping to see poppy. she's been covering for Tilly for 4 weeks.
micky  Lf                               

Mia Uf  8 greek St
roxy Lf

nikky Uf   34 romlly St
mona Lf

Sarah Lf  2 lisle St
Luna  Uf

Thanks for the updates!

Offline 76shen

in soho today was looking forward to seeing poppy. but no luck it was closed for today. so went to see Roxy for fuck and blow job. like always. she made me come. she another one on my hot list. went back to 2 green court. to make sure it was closed. and check the name on the Lf - bianca. there was a guy waiting to go in. hat that point the maid change the name to micky. i could see this hot looking girl. i don't know if she was micky or bianca just leaving. he went in so i left. went for something to eat and then went back to see this micky. she was slim with a beautiful body and D cup breast. i went for the same service as Roxy. but couldn't get it hard. she tryed her best but no luck. i said next time. she from Germany. another I'm adding to my lest. still don't know who the girl was. doses anyone knows what bianca looks like?

jamiebbc

52 Greek - closed
8 Greek - Roxy and Mia
70 Berwick - Lisa and Julia (covering from Peter St)

52 Greek was open later around 2pm - Zara

G2c83

Just had a really nice punt with one of my favourites. Señorita Petra! Top form and got in there just after midday. Took it nice and slow and had an explosive ending. Happy days!

Sleepwalker

I visit Soho maybe twice a month and when I do it has to be good. I don’t travel all that way for a quick S & F I’m looking for girls who do the nearest I can get to a super-hot girlfriend experience. So on Saturday I went to 70 Berwick St to see Nadia. The maid said she was on holiday but there was a new girl called Luna. She said she's pretty, really pretty. Yeh right they always say that. I took a look anyway.

Fuck! I like all sorts of girls but I particularly like girls who have a north african or mediterranean look. Olive skin jet black hair big dark brown eyes neat tits and an arse to die for. What's not to like? Oh yeh she was pretty too!! She looked like she would make good girlfriend material so I bought 30 minutes to encourage her. Whatever happened the chance of doing 69 and having sex in different positions was too good to pass up. Within ten minutes I could tell that I’d found a keeper and handed over the money for another hour.

It turned out to be money well spent. She likes being played with and put through different positions (maybe it was the money!!). Her pussy is small and tight and feels like silk even before she puts gel on it. Her mouth is silky too. She is really sensitive. Whether she is being felt up, being licked or doing 69, or being fucked she obviously get soff on it. She did a lot of moaning and whimpering and it was all real and she’s got a dirty mouth. I’ve had enough bought pussy to know when it’s real. And while girls can fake an orgasm they cant fake the contractions that occur when they have one. I rubbed her to one licked her to one and she gave herself another with a vibrator while I was dogging her. Frankly, that wasn’t the half of it. By the time I finished I was ltrally dripping sweat and when I left her I felt giddy. When I finished her in the missionary she held eye contact all the while and when I came she told me not to move and I felt her squeezing my dick with her vagina muscles. When I asked her why she said it was because it feels nice!!!  She just knocked Nadia off the #1 spot. She told me that she was going to work at 2 Lisle on Sunday and again at Berwick Tuesday 11th. I made sure that I was her first customer Sunday morning. This time I only needed 40 minutes. It was the same quality sex but to a different script. She is amazing. At the moment she doesn’t have a regular room so I’m hoping that guys post updates on where she is working so that I can find her when I come down in a couple of weeks. Would really be appreciated!!

Sleepwalker

Does anyone knows what Bianca looks like? (From Shen). Yes, She's about 5' 4" out of her heels. Slim. B-tits. Small but cute arse and she has dyed blonde hair. Above average pretty. Great personality and raunchy as hell. She is on my must have list when I visit Soho (and I mean for an hour full-on). Unfortunately, she went on holiday for two weeks at the end of March and never came back. Seems she called the owner and said she was taking another two weeks and that's the last anyone heard of her. Just for Info, the Thai girl Poppy who works in the flat above (2 Greens Court) two days a week is also on my do list - super pretty and super accommodating.

Sleepwalker

"New here and my first punting exp I typed up. Anywaya  girl came out and my oh my she was a stunner. Very brown, nice tanned skin, curvy, she had an arse, soft b-c tits and nice dark hair. Couldn't stop looking at her beauty spot and her eyes OMG  :wackogirl: When she spoke I was taken back a strong London accent. Turns out she is from London but family from Morocco. Nice cute voice. Her name was Luna didn't ask her age but maybe 19/20."

Like U I am new to writing on this site (but not new to Soho). Now I can't stop (LOL). And it's all down to Luna. I feel like I have been hit by a truck. I know what you mean about the accent. Definitely North London. But she speaks French (better than me) and she also speaks Arabic. I tested it. However, I disagree about the age. I think she is more 18/19. Something she said while we were dressing mad e me think that she is on university vacation. What will they rhink of next!!!!

Offline 76shen

Does anyone knows what Bianca looks like? (From Shen). Yes, She's about 5' 4" out of her heels. Slim. B-tits. Small but cute arse and she has dyed blonde hair. Above average pretty. Great personality and raunchy as hell. She is on my must have list when I visit Soho (and I mean for an hour full-on). Unfortunately, she went on holiday for two weeks at the end of March and never came back. Seems she called the owner and said she was taking another two weeks and that's the last anyone heard of her. Just for Info, the Thai girl Poppy who works in the flat above (2 Greens Court) two days a week is also on my do list - super pretty and super accommodating.

thanks for the info Sleepwalker. you say bianca on holiday. but when i went there on Sunday morning. the maid was removing her name from the door, to put micky on the door. ever bianca is back and working Saturday night. or this is a different girl with the same name.

jamiebbc

Chaps - Roxy at 8 Greek St is off today and last day tomorrow. She's covering the UF, then away for a month.

Hashnasher

Saw Luna again this morning. Couldn't help myself. This time I bought dreamtime and my god a time better than my dreams. Amazing time amazing girl looked even prettier than last time. Went into 69 position to suck my cock the way she was moving her ass in m face knew she wanted my tongue. Lovely pussy worth every poun.d best punt

Tells me she got permanent day tomorrow at 70a every Wednesday will come back

Hashnasher

"New here and my first punting exp I typed up. Anywaya  girl came out and my oh my she was a stunner. Very brown, nice tanned skin, curvy, she had an arse, soft b-c tits and nice dark hair. Couldn't stop looking at her beauty spot and her eyes OMG  :wackogirl: When she spoke I was taken back a strong London accent. Turns out she is from London but family from Morocco. Nice cute voice. Her name was Luna didn't ask her age but maybe 19/20."

Like U I am new to writing on this site (but not new to Soho). Now I can't stop (LOL). And it's all down to Luna. I feel like I have been hit by a truck. I know what you mean about the accent. Definitely North London. But she speaks French (better than me) and she also speaks Arabic. I tested it. However, I disagree about the age. I think she is more 18/19. Something she said while we were dressing mad e me think that she is on university vacation. What will they rhink of next!!!!

Lol Luna is fire raunchy little thing gr8 eye contact. I heard her speak what seemed like Arabic to punter waiting outside. I disagree with age more 1920 but she is s gem new undiscovered

Offline claretandblue

Saw Luna again this morning. Couldn't help myself. This time I bought dreamtime and my god a time better than my dreams. Amazing time amazing girl looked even prettier than last time. Went into 69 position to suck my cock the way she was moving her ass in m face knew she wanted my tongue. Lovely pussy worth every poun.d best punt

Tells me she got permanent day tomorrow at 70a every Wednesday will come back
Upper flat at 70 Berwick? The maid said she was English when I went today? I didn't see the girl as she was busy,popped down to greens court for a session with poppy,nice fk,oral,mish and then finished me off by hand  :drinks:

Hashnasher

Upper flat at 70 Berwick? The maid said she was English when I went today? I didn't see the girl as she was busy,popped down to greens court for a session with poppy,nice fk,oral,mish and then finished me off by hand  :drinks:
Dude you missed out  :dash:

She is English (born lives London) but parents morocan. Proper stunner but poppy not a bad choice. Love her skin might have to come for poppy next week if I can stay away from lun.

Offline claretandblue

Dude you missed out  :dash:

She is English (born lives London) but parents morocan. Proper stunner but poppy not a bad choice. Love her skin might have to come for poppy next week if I can stay away from lun.
You can never miss out if you see poppy  :hi: ,this luna sounds interesting though granted,is she going to be a regular at 70a?

Hashnasher

You can never miss out if you see poppy  :hi: ,this luna sounds interesting though granted,is she going to be a regular at 70a?

Yeah told me every Wednesday at 70a  :thumbsup:

Offline claretandblue

Yeah told me every Wednesday at 70a  :thumbsup:
Cool cheers,I like the maid at 70a on a Tuesday, sexy milfy blonde! :D

Sleepwalker

thanks for the info Sleepwalker. you say bianca on holiday. but when i went there on Sunday morning. the maid was removing her name from the door, to put micky on the door. ever bianca is back and working Saturday night. or this is a different girl with the same name.

Yo, bro (that's a joke!!). Good info. I was there just over a week ago and the maid said she had no info on Bianca. If she is back that is good news. Maybe after the break she is having to re-establish a work programme. I believe, however, that there is another Bianca at work in Soho and the one you ref may be her. What's she like? No idea. Fingers crossed this is the Bianca who used to work Mon Tue Wed at 2 Greens Court. Will check next time I am in town. Better srtill, maybe someone could check for us!!!

Sleepwalker

Thanks Hashnasher re Luna. Every Wednesday, like tomorrow!!!! Serious, man - up the money she ups her game. I've been having Luna-wet dreams since Sunday. Glad to see that this site delivers when you need it to!

jamiebbc

Chaps - Luna works at 70a Berwick on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Sunday?

Hashnasher

Chaps - Luna works at 70a Berwick on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Sunday?

Na mate Tuesday and Saturday was cover apparently but her reg day now is Wednesday starting frm tmrw. If anyone goes any other day please note on here even if it's a cover

Offline Youknowmyname007

Na mate Tuesday and Saturday was cover apparently but her reg day now is Wednesday starting frm tmrw. If anyone goes any other day please note on here even if it's a cover
Does she charge £10 extra to take her bra off along with all the other girls at 70A?

Hashnasher

Does she charge £10 extra to take her bra off along with all the other girls at 70A?

No she lets u touch her pussy play with her tits she takes them out but doesn't strip out of her costume usually a one piece

Hashnasher

Oh yh update 4 Luna  Now at 70a Berwick St upper flat Tuesday Wednesday only. Not anywhere else not lisle St just Berwick.

Anyone know when Spanish sasha from Newport court is going away? Want to see her but don't wanna go and her be on holiday

Also Chloe uf Berwick has left

Offline Youknowmyname007

No she lets u touch her pussy play with her tits she takes them out but doesn't strip out of her costume usually a one piece
Can you post a pic from google of a celeb of who she most closely resembles?

Offline 76shen

so she keeps the costume on all the time and only gets her tits out. What are you paying for just a BJ.

Hashnasher

so she keeps the costume on all the time and only gets her tits out. What are you paying for just a BJ.

Lol I didn't ask her to take it off. Just went for her tits and she took em out for me. I'm paying for a bj 69 and 5 positions as well as making her cum n kissing her tits n having my balls played with. U shouldn't be so worried bout a costume when she has ur balls in her mouth mate lol