Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cuckold and Cream Pie  (Read 2163 times)

Offline Black Horse

I've been punting since 1992 and have explored a lot of fantasies along the way.

It used to be that anal was the big taboo but now that seems vanilla.

One recent trend that I cannot fathom is cuckold. Apparently men wanting to clean up after a bull has finished inside.  :wacko:

Appreciate it takes all sorts but what next? Maybe I'm getting too old.

Banned reason: Inappropriate and offensive remarks about members.
Banned by: daviemac

SirFrank

I was heavily into swinging for a few years from around 2004/5 and I met a few couples who were into cuckold - most just liked to observe but others were really into watching. I was never into the whole bull humiliation business and never indulged in clean up. I stopped punting for a variety of reasons - mainly because it was too much effort. However, what made me feel deeply uncomfortable with cuckold was that, inevitably, one person is more into it than the other. One couple who I met a few times was a case in point - I ended up asking her outright one night if she did it just for her husband and she said yes. I said maybe you need to tell him. I never went back. I also had a very weird phone call in the early hours of the morning a few weekends after, which made me feel very uncomfortable. Changed my number but it was one of the first lessons re using a personal phone for shenanigans

Offline Roth

One recent trend that I cannot fathom is cuckold. Apparently men wanting to clean up after a bull has finished inside.  :wacko:

Not for me.  :vomit: :scare: :vomit:

Offline Tiger63

I was heavily into swinging for a few years from around 2004/5 and I met a few couples who were into cuckold - most just liked to observe but others were really into watching. I was never into the whole bull humiliation business and never indulged in clean up. I stopped punting for a variety of reasons - mainly because it was too much effort. However, what made me feel deeply uncomfortable with cuckold was that, inevitably, one person is more into it than the other. One couple who I met a few times was a case in point - I ended up asking her outright one night if she did it just for her husband and she said yes. I said maybe you need to tell him. I never went back. I also had a very weird phone call in the early hours of the morning a few weekends after, which made me feel very uncomfortable. Changed my number but it was one of the first lessons re using a personal phone for shenanigans
Was at a party a few years ago where one lady was getting BB`d by a large group of blokes(not my thing) but everyone was watching. Her husband was filming it.
Got talking to him later and he was saying he really liked to give her oral after she had taken all she could.
 :scare: :scare:

Offline Black Horse

One of my regs told me she had quite a few submissive clients who wanted to see her after she'd had BB sex with a boyfriend. Just interesting how these fetish trends come along.

Suppose this can be enjoyed if a safe consensual way so no problem.
Banned reason: Inappropriate and offensive remarks about members.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Roth

Was at a party a few years ago where one lady was getting BB`d by a large group of blokes(not my thing) but everyone was watching. Her husband was filming it.
Got talking to him later and he was saying he really liked to give her oral after she had taken all she could.

:wacko:

SirFrank

:vomit: must be like sticking your face in a warm salty trifle

Offline azrael

One of my regs told me she had quite a few submissive clients who wanted to see her after she'd had BB sex with a boyfriend. Just interesting how these fetish trends come along.

Suppose this can be enjoyed if a safe consensual way so no problem.
( not picking on black horse, just using his post as an example)

Wtf!!! Here i thought things couldnt get anyworse.... If you like sucking some ones man juice out of a woman, why not cut out the middle (wo)man and go straight to sucking a guys cock, cockold my arse  :dash: :dash: :bomb:

zundabar

better to change the wording there or someone will take it literally "cuckold my arse".

yumyum3

must be like sticking your face in a warm salty trifle
:lol: Years ago at a party way out in the sticks a mate of mine, pissed as usual, takes this lady outside in a field and starts munching away at the old fur box. Meanwhile back at the bar the rest of us are pissing ourselves because we know she's already taken 3 blokes outside and taken a cuntfull. Said mate is still known to this day as "old salty chops"

Offline Roth

:lol: Years ago at a party way out in the sticks a mate of mine, pissed as usual, takes this lady outside in a field and starts munching away at the old fur box. Meanwhile back at the bar the rest of us are pissing ourselves because we know she's already taken 3 blokes outside and taken a cuntfull. Said mate is still known to this day as "old salty chops"

:scare: :vomit:

Offline Thepacifist

Each to their own and all that but imo tha is disgusting!  :vomit: :scare: :unknown: