Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: How long does it take to post a Review?!  (Read 4320 times)

Offline Brazilian Martian

This, IMHO, is really important.  :thumbsup: I had an awful punt and gave quite a lot of detail.which could gave potentially caught me out. But I thought sod it and posted quickly afterwards, particularly as the WG was a  forum favourite with overwhelmingly positive reviews, so there would be no thought of any issues.
 I couldn't let other punters potentially get shafted.  :unknown:

Good man it's vital to give back but also to stop other punters wasting money on potential shit prossies, the worst type of posters are ones that jump on reviews with ( Oh yeah she's shit punt, or yeah she's amazing ) then they always follow up with sorry guys I have not had time to write a review up  :dash:. But yet they have plenty of time to post on different threads on this forum. :thumbsdown:
« Last Edit: June 06, 2018, 06:52:04 pm by Brazilian Martian »

Offline Punterperson1971

I don’t always post straight away depends if I’m busy ie at work as sometimes I punt before I go to work but try to within a certain time.

Offline Chorley

Good man it's vital to give back but also to stop other punters wasting money on potential shit prossies, the worst type of posters are ones that jump on reviews with ( Oh yeah she's shit punt, or yeah she's amazing ) then they always follow up with sorry guys I have not had time to write a review up  :dash:. But yet they have plenty of time to post on different threads on this forum. :thumbsdown:

Yes, I thought I get a load of shit as I was still fairly new and she had completely positive reviews. People were supportive, but there  were a few  who confessed she'd done similar in the past to them, but hadn't reviewed and were saying " That happened to me"  :dash: :dash: :dash: Hey hi  :D