Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Aline Brazilian - Norwich - incall  (Read 1535 times)

9 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7085993) (9 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline dkpunter

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Deed: 150 1 hour
Extras (not taken): OWO 30

Place: house nearby Aldi on Drayton Road. Spacious and clean bedroom

The girl: young girl. I really think 23 is correct. All natural. Not a gym bunny but curves where its more important. Small natural breast.

Comms: over text. Agreed in the morning for few hours later. Got postcode quickly. Got door number once parked nearby

The meet. Usual behind the door trick. I was greated with a big smile. Went upstairs, exchanged paperwork and Aline went to stash cash quickly. On return she started kissing me with a very sensual and deep french kiss.
As other reviews mention she is really a great kisser.
Still standing up she slowly removed my clothes, turned and started rubbing her ass on me.
Then reached condom and started a very nice ow (I usually prefer without but 30 is steep)
Even with rubber on she gave lot of attention and eye contact. Attention also to balls.
She is very good so I had to ask her to stop and move things to bed.
I removed her bra and started kissing her small breast and she reated positively. Then removed the knickers and went down both on pussy and arsehole: everything clean and fresh
She seemed to enjoy so I continued for a while, then moving up for more kisses.
I went then for missionary: she has a good technique in squeezing her pussy so I didn't last long.
Cleaned up by her.
Some chat - initiated by me, she has limited English so I assume she is not exactly comfortable in talking too much ... But she did her best and it was nice.

For round two I got more kisses, also on my nipple, then she moved down and started again OW with more attention to balls - divine - then sex cowgirl - really good riding technique - and doggy were she got a good pounding.

Alarm went off but she didn't rush me and we closed with more kisses and me rubbing my hand on her pussy until her climax.

Out just over the hour agreed.

In summary a very good gfe session. She probably needs some lead in some situations but takes everything and is absolutely sensual. She was not distracted by any text or phone ringing and she gave me al her attention.
Maybe next time I'll try her OWO that is reported as outstanding.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline oli7474

Thanks for the review mate. Looks like a cracker and I’m glad we have a couple of good touring girls here now. £100 for 30 mins is a bit steep so £150 for an hour is likely the best option. Shame OWO isn’t included in the hour like most girls but I’m glad she gives good DFK as most touring foreign girls don’t

Offline dkpunter

Little update after another visit.
I tried OWO and I have to say that IMHO 30 is steep. I mean, was nice but just slightly better than OW.
If an extra should be better 20 than 30.
However worth noting that it's OWO throughout the hour (some girls do owo first time then just ow in second round).
Bit torn about session length: given lack of English she doesn't talk much so if you need some pause between rounds things can get awkward.
She is always smiling and cuddling but she feels a bit uneasy when there's no action. She didn't propose a massage nor I asked: maybe this could be a way to break ice during rounds.
It's still a green for me but maybe I'll play things differently if she ever returns in Norwich

Offline oli7474

Thanks for the update. I always find that 30 mins is better for those with limited English so that awkwardness isn’t there. I’ll likely give her a go next time she’s in, but I won’t be paying for that extra.