Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: What happened to Bad Vicar?  (Read 3594 times)

Offline Metalgear2018

Anyone know if he is okay? He used to be so witty with his comebacks and his replies were so entertaining.

On a side note. Why do punters just disappear from UKP?

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Anyone know if he is okay? He used to be so witty with his comebacks and his replies were so entertaining.

It's only 4 days since he logged in, hardly worth sending search parties out. He often doesn't log in for a few days he might have other things to do in his life.  :unknown:

Offline MissWolf

• Service Provider

Because they want to  :unknown:

Maybe the got into a relationship and don't want or need to do this anymore

Maybe a tragedy befell them or a close family member

Maybe their priorities changed

This list is endless  :unknown:

Offline Home Alone

Maybe a tragedy befell them or a close family member

Maybe their priorities changed

This list is endless  :unknown:

Very true, Miss W; but in our little shared-interest group, we do become a bit of a community.

I've just been re-reading the thread on 'The future of punting' which has just re-surfaced. I found it interesting, not just for seeing how near to, or wide of, the mark some of the forecasts were; but how long it's been since some of the then fairly regular posters have posted. Names that you got used to seeing just haven't appeared for ages.

You can't help wondering about them. :unknown: Well, I can't; anyway!

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Come to that wheres Willy Wankey he's gone AWOL!

I think that its a courtesy to let us know if you've conned a civvie into shagging your brains out so no need of SP's either!
« Last Edit: November 01, 2020, 11:45:04 am by Watts.E.Dunn »

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
Very true, Miss W; but in our little shared-interest group, we do become a bit of a community.
Are we going to start a thread every time a member doesn't log on for a few days?  Twice in October badvicar didn't log in for 4 days and fucking hell in September he went a whole 7 days without logging in.   :scare:

Offline cotton

Come to that wheres Willy Wankey he's gone AWOL!

I think that its a courtesy to let us know if you've conned a civvie into shagging your brains out so no need of SP's either!
I agree its not on .  As punishment we should all pretend to have completely forgotten who he is when he comes back   :cool:

Offline MissWolf

• Service Provider
I agree its not on .  As punishment we should all pretend to have completely forgotten who he is when he comes back   :cool:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline The sperminator

I was reading some of his replies. He was very good at fighting his corner and calling out those who lied.
But in answer, i guess if one of us dies, then so does our profile! Not saying he has died, but how would we know?

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
I was reading some of his replies. He was very good at fighting his corner and calling out those who lied.
But in answer, i guess if one of us dies, then so does our profile! Not saying he has died, but how would we know?
FFS read the replies on this thread, it's only 4 days since he logged in and in the past he has gone much longer than that without visiting.   :dash:

Offline JonasG

Shit happens and people move on and/or get sick of it.

That goes for any online community out there with a good core of regulars.

Offline southcoastpunter

And....I think I am right in saying,  that according to the rules, we shouldn't post a "goodbye, I am leaving" message....we should just log out and not return!!

Maybe he has just done that!

Online scutty brown

Offline Goldfinch

Where's Cueball?
I was wondering the same. :unknown:

Last logged on nearly 2 weeks ago,but hasn't posted since August. :(

Offline willie loman

i am going out, i may be some time.

Online scutty brown

Offline happyharry

Offline willie loman

Offline stevedave

Where's Cueball?

Probably about to screw into a tight brown off an easy pink.

Offline B4bcock

i am going out, i may be some time.

Or, as Captain Scott said,  "Quick lads, let's move the tent whilst Oates has a dump."

Offline Hotdogboy88

Anyone know what happened to virtualwater? Used to enjoy reading his posts.

Online scutty brown

Anyone know what happened to virtualwater? Used to enjoy reading his posts.

If (with emphasis on "if") the comments about him on another forum are correct it sounds like he wasn't (or isn't) in the best of health.        But.....the posters there had a big axe to grind so could be all bollocks

Offline houseboot

Who is missing from the West Midlands?  :unknown:

No, I don't mean Stapler.

Offline Littlefoot

Beamer.  :hi:

Offline mrfishyfoo

Online scutty brown

Probably about to screw into a tight brown off an easy pink.

I'm sure his preference is a black in the bottom hole

Offline Metalgear2018

Thank you. It's good to check up on people now and again.

Offline Hotdogboy88

If (with emphasis on "if") the comments about him on another forum are correct it sounds like he wasn't (or isn't) in the best of health.        But.....the posters there had a big axe to grind so could be all bollocks

Makes sense. He was a prolific poster at one point then just dropped off the radar. If it’s true hopefully he gets well soon and back on here.

Offline paper7

Getting your oats?
That, or he could be going to give the sewage works something to think about!

Offline JonasG

What about Sinz?

He would always love helping with reviews and linking profiles etc.

Offline Metalgear2018

What about Sinz?

He would always love helping with reviews and linking profiles etc.

When did he last post buddy?

Offline Turtle1

Iv not punted for a few years now, didnt log in for maybe 3 years.

Offline Billy no mates

To be fair this year is a little bit strange for all of us.

My punting dropped considerably and will be on hiatus until next year again now. So I still do log in almost daily and have a read of the forum in bed, I probably don’t contribute as much as I have done in the past.

It also maybe as simple as regular users browse and interact with the forum only at work and are working from home.

There’s always just the possibility that people have re-evaluated things during this year and repositioned what’s important and not important in their lives.
Myself and the missus would always wander in to town on a Friday for a few beers, sometimes we ate out, sometimes we Uber’d home and ate at home. When pubs were allowed to reopen again after the first lockdown, we went down two weeks in a row, and then realised we just didn’t enjoy it as much anymore. So now we have broken a habit that has been built over many years. I would suggest that some people might feel the same about punting.

Offline RedKettle

Offline Metalgear2018

February so I suspect given up for Covid.

Given up for covid? Blimey I can't wait for that review

Offline JonasG

When did he last post buddy?

Just checked, November 2019! Last login February 2020.

When I first regged he was everywhere.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2020, 11:38:12 am by JonasG »

Offline Malvolio

I can understand people losing interest in the forum if they've chosen to sack off punting whilst the pandemic is still on.

Offline mr.bluesky

Missing but not missed  :D

Offline mr.bluesky

As long as Goldfinch doesn't disappear as he always posts my links for me and many others   :drinks:

Offline Fuzzyduck

Ah, another question from to fuel your theses on UKP and punters. It had only been four days FFS.

Offline Goldfinch

As long as Goldfinch doesn't disappear as he always posts my links for me and many others   :drinks:
:hi: :thumbsup:

Offline Buttons

I suspect some people that post on here have a level of addiction to punting (no shit Sherlock). Considering the Covid situation, some of those people have probably decided to do the right thing and stop punting. Not knocking this place, but I’d imagine someone with a habit who wanted to stop for the wider good, protecting the NHS etc or simply can’t get out because he’s now working from home etc, might struggle a bit if they kept logging in here to read about Barbie Big Tits and her amazing cock swallowing skills, of how Tricia Tight Pussy does that thing with her hips whilst she’s sat on your cock.

I’ll admit to feeling a bit shit about things because this years punting has been seriously reduced.

Offline stevedave

I suspect some people that post on here have a level of addiction to punting (no shit Sherlock). Considering the Covid situation, some of those people have probably decided to do the right thing and stop punting. Not knocking this place, but I’d imagine someone with a habit who wanted to stop for the wider good, protecting the NHS etc or simply can’t get out because he’s now working from home etc, might struggle a bit if they kept logging in here to read about Barbie Big Tits and her amazing cock swallowing skills, of how Tricia Tight Pussy does that thing with her hips whilst she’s sat on your cock.

I’ll admit to feeling a bit shit about things because this years punting has been seriously reduced.

Do you have links for Barbie and Tricia please? They sound great.

Offline Buttons

Do you have links for Barbie and Tricia please? They sound great.

Ha ha. Sorry, they are too good. I’m keeping them to myself  :D

Offline Fuzzyduck

I have some empathy for that viewpoint. I dialled out for a couple of months because I found I being active on here but not punting, so took a break.

Offline DouglasReynholm

External Link/Members Only
(He's up in space doing important work for NASA.)

Would be a shame if he didn't come back, he spotted I was a pimp the instant I joined, even though I remembered to take off my mink coat.  :cool:

Offline king tarzan

Hope it is not Crystal Lundberg :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
« Last Edit: November 08, 2020, 02:43:08 pm by king tarzan »
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Horizontal pleasures

I have some empathy for that viewpoint. I dialled out for a couple of months because I found I being active on here but not punting, so took a break.
many of us are doing that, active in here and not punting, due to lockdown. No going out in the car on work jobs so not punting.

Offline Thephoenix

many of us are doing that, active in here and not punting, due to lockdown. No going out in the car on work jobs so not punting.

I've had a forced break for over two months because I changed my password and promptly forgot it...(probably early dementia)
The facility to obtain another password is inoperative and I've only just been sent another after a few begging emails.
Lesson..... don't forget your password. It's really frustrating for this old codger being on the sidelines.

Offline Horizontal pleasures

I've had a forced break for over two months because I changed my password and promptly forgot it...(probably early dementia)
The facility to obtain another password is inoperative and I've only just been sent another after a few begging emails.
Lesson..... don't forget your password. It's really frustrating for this old codger being on the sidelines.
Please, who do you ask about password? I forgot mine also,
thanks
HP