Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone had any revenge for a bad review?  (Read 2107 times)

Mrpieman

I had an outcall last week from a new-ish looking girl with only 1 feedback on A.W.
Whilst she was VERY fit, and nice enough- she both lied to me and ripped me off. I'd have given her an instant negative if it was an incall, but she had a driver who looked tasty and I live in a lovely quiet street where I keep my hobby private. Im worried if I place a review it could lead to revenge so have chosen not to. The wg in question is in the Derby area and is English. Anyone ever had bother from a bad review?

Offline NigelF

I had an outcall last week from a new-ish looking girl with only 1 feedback on A.W.
Whilst she was VERY fit, and nice enough- she both lied to me and ripped me off. I'd have given her an instant negative if it was an incall, but she had a driver who looked tasty and I live in a lovely quiet street where I keep my hobby private. Im worried if I place a review it could lead to revenge so have chosen not to. The wg in question is in the Derby area and is English. Anyone ever had bother from a bad review?

In those circumstances I feel it incumbent to essentially lie about the exact circumstances and omit any potentially revealing information. Basically as long as what you say doesn't give a false impression about the girl and her services, then I think even if you're lying about it being an incall etc then I think because those details don't really matter - it's justified. The greater good is informing other punters but that shouldn't come at the cost of your privacy. You might not be able to convey everything you'd like to say but some info is better than no info.

I appreciate though that sometimes in order for your opinion to sound valid and trustworthy you need to provide the context but if you did that then you might be revealing too much. It is a very hard balance.

If admin feels that's the wrong thing to do and/or it's against the rules then I'd be perfectly happy  with that and obviously I would comply.

While obviously I have advocated a particular strategy, I don't think there's anything wrong with saying nothing at all simply because it was an outcall. As you say, it would be very different if it was an incall.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2017, 01:49:35 pm by NigelF »

Offline Tailpipe

Rule number one never have a tart  round your house until you trust them , as much as you can trust any

Post the Neg here , try and protect other punters

kamu

If she is a liar and tries to rip people off then all the more reason to review! Ive had a couple of whingers in the past (funilly enough whinging about positive reviews) but not a big deal. They have more to loose than you by trying to take matters into their own hands. If your only prepared to share positive reviews and not warn other punters when you have a negative experience people will very soon start to believe your a fluffy and your positives will become meaningless.

Offline OakTree

A similar situation Here

Admin advise comment #2

Offline NigelF

A similar situation Here

Admin advise comment #2

Cheers for that link. Here's his comment:
I've been suggesting it for a while now, for privacy reasons you can not mention the date of the punt, not mention the length of the booking, not go into unnecessary detail and also add things to confuse them as to who you are, e.g. claim the postman knocked on the door mid-booking, etc. These things won't really affect the overall review. But obviously what is changed or omitted has to be kept within reason and not to discredit the whole review.

Sometimes it's not just the prossie herself who may target you because of the negative review, but someone who depends on her selling her vagina, such as her boyfriend or pimp who earns commission from her.

This is what I was trying to get at. What I've highlighted in bold is a great summary.

Online Jonestown

Check there is no way to connect your AW membership with your membership on UKP.

Offline Tailpipe

Check there is no way to connect your AW membership with your membership on UKP.

Depends , can be linked by deduction , in the Past a member would review on here and Leave FB on AW
was often easy to link those events . So don,t leave FB on AW as its worthless anyway. Just
Post review here,

Think I can re call pissed off WG posting AW name and even mobile Phone, but Admin would Delete ASAP
but could be displayed for a short time

Offline maxxblue

You could have given the driver a positive review.  :lol:

Mrpieman

You could have given the driver a positive review.  :lol:

Lol. I wondered if that would get spotted.
I might look like Elton John, but I'm not one of fucking Them.
Thanks for advice all. Will be keeping this meet under my hat -for now.

Offline sparkus

I never give any clue.  Generally helps to not do on the day itself, though as I mainly do Chinese shops then some girls have specific days (and periods).

Offline stayer

The nastiest case I had was Bombshell who threatened me and attempted to out me on Saafe. Admin banned her and added her to the prostitute blacklist.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=40570.msg541691#msg541691

Offline DrConners

Thanks !  :hi: That's quite a read !

mediumjoe

Yes, what a read, some of these women are certifiable,     At least if we do things right we're not traceable and can change our punting phone numbers .

A long time ago I left a bad review for a WG, ( not saying where) and next time I checked my feedback on AW blow me down she hadn't left me  good fb

« Last Edit: June 02, 2017, 02:11:06 pm by mediumjoe »