Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gagging Gothic (Earls Court) / Sort of Bait & Switch  (Read 2182 times)

2 review(s) for HornyHadara (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Stealthmode

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

This is from a few weeks back.

It was around 2am and I fancy some filthy deepthroating. Filtered my search and Gagging Gothic pops up. not my usual taste, but I was after specific face fucking and on the phone she claimed she can perform, even after I grilled her as to my requirements. She confirmed she can take a face fucking and sent me the address.

A bit of faffing around looking for the address, but was finally let in. It sounded like a group of girls were in the flat. I was let in by a chubby white girl with a tattoo across her chest and piercings. I guess you could say it was a gothic look.

she then led me into a room ,and this is were she told me that although gothic was here she was too stoned to see me, and that she would replace her. I looked her up and down and said are you sure you can manage as I'm bigger than average. She claimed to be confident she could and I handed over 70 for 30mins. She then tried to say her fee is 80 for 30 mins, I politely reminded her that It wasn't her I had requested, so I would be paying the advertise fee of 70, She had no come back and proceeded.

I laid down and she started with the OWO. After 30 seconds I knew she was in over her head. I stopped her after a few mins and again told her that if she can managed and she nodded. After 10 mins I stopped and said you clearly can't deepthroat and to get Gothic to come and finish the job, which she agreed and ran of to get her friend. I heard her telling her friend that it was too much for her . Gothic game in, stoned out of her head, eyes glazed over and tried to get me to pay her a separate fee for 30 mins.

No chance, I got 50 pounds back with relative ease as she could tell I was in no mood to argue and went on my way.

She is a posh public school girl stoner and is probably doing this to fund her weed/coke habit.

So you have been warned.

70 for 30 mins but got 50 pounds back.

« Last Edit: November 29, 2016, 07:35:20 pm by Stealthmode »

Offline claretandblue

So 20 for 10 minutes of owo, not bad!

will-ow

fuck! glad you got some kind of refund!

Offline pumps

She aint bad lookin' - Id be tempted if I knew she really could gag...

External Link/Members Only

I guess this was the girl that offered herself up to you.

Offline Stealthmode

She aint bad lookin' - Id be tempted if I knew she really could gag...

External Link/Members Only

I guess this was the girl that offered herself up to you.

Her pictures flatter her, she looked a mess in the flesh.

As fir her friend, im pretty sure that isnt her in the link you sent.

Offline Stealthmode

So 20 for 10 minutes of owo, not bad!

Had I cum then yes. But i left worst off.

Had to call a civilian i vowed i would never see again to finish the job!

Offline pumps

Her pictures flatter her, she looked a mess in the flesh.

As fir her friend, im pretty sure that isnt her in the link you sent.

Ah fair enough  just assumed as they were roughly in the same location  and the tattoo across her chest

Offline Stealthmode

Ah fair enough  just assumed as they were roughly in the same location  and the tattoo across her chest

On closer inspection it may well be her due to a similar chest tattoo. If it is, then the person who photoshoped this deserves an oscar for best special effects. At least 20/25 pounds has been shaved off! :dash:

Offline pumps

On closer inspection it may well be her due to a similar chest tattoo. If it is, then the person who photoshoped this deserves an oscar for best special effects. At least 20/25 pounds has been shaved off! :dash:

its always the way isn't it  ;) :sarcastic: