Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Asian BustyYui - Oxford Circus  (Read 1796 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6955868) (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Doyle]

Offline Robinh191

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Date: Within the last 6 months.

Cost: £100 for 30mins.  (Corrected by mod)

Services: DFK, fingering, OW, penetration.

Location: Apartment in a grade II listed building, about 500 metres from Oxford Circus which was approximately a 6-7 min walk for me.

Communication: All arranged at short notice and promptly via SMS. Due to a change in my diary, a small window of opportunity arose and settled on Yui as I felt the urge to meet an SP who I had not seen before and she was the first to respond.

SP: I found her facially attractive with a good natural, busty figure. Pretty sure the face photo on the profile is not her but all or most of the others including in the gallery are.

The meeting: I messaged Yui to let her know I had arrived and she replied with the door number. Pressed the buzzer and waited a short while for the door open. When I looked around the ground floor and made my way up the stairs, I couldn't help but feel that Laurence Llewelyn-Bowen Laurence had had a say in the decor.

After a few flights, I could see a door slightly ajar and as I approached she opened it fully and quickly ushered me in to her room. Handed over the fee and requested to take a shower. Back in the room, we started with with kissing and occasional FK which turned to DFK and continued throughout the meet. I asked Yui to remove her clothes and we moved on the bed as I fingered her. Then moved on to covered oral on me which was Yui delivered with real passion and then sex in a few positions until I finished. Another quick shower, we chatted as I got changed, said goodbye and left satisfied.

Conclusion: Would I return? Yes, if I am in the mood for a true GFE.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2024, 08:04:55 pm by daviemac »

Offline Robinh191

Apologies, it was £100 for 30 mins.

Offline goodguy22london

Thanks for this - was she attractive? what is her age?

Offline Robinh191

Thanks for this - was she attractive? what is her age?

No idea about exact age, probably better to ask her and as I said above "SP: I found her facially attractive...".