Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai TS Emily - Cheadle  (Read 1552 times)

Offline Bobble47

External Link/Members Only

1 hour £130 + £20 FK/OWO/CIM +£20 for her cum

Decided it was time for a punt again this week and fancied a ladyboy. I've seen various good ones knocking around the area in the last couple of weeks but the stars aligned with my day off and saw that Emily was close by.
Comms were pretty good, checked what was available and was sent a price list and postcode. I liked what I saw, booked and off we go.

The thai tourers seem to have another location now, this time in Cheadle. Without going into too much detail not far from J2/M60 and Cheadle village in a private house.
I kept Emily informed when I was getting close and she guided me into the house with perfect timing.

Hiding behind the door, as is usual, but very pleased with what I saw greeting me once the door was closed. Pics are for the most part accurate, yes they are enhanced, but I though Emily looked pretty and instantly took a fancy to her. AW profile is accurate, slim, nice bolt ons, about 5'8.

Led up to the bedroom, money out of the way, then off for a quick shower. Returned to Emily who just threw herself onto me. Some great kissing, not DFK, but very enthusiastic. Our hands were everywhere, clothes and towels eventually being discarded until she dropped to her knees and took me in her mouth. Some very nice OWO. Then she sat me on the bed for some more sucking. After a while it was my turn and we swapped places - Emily on the bed, me kneeling on the floor. She was very clean and tasted nice. Her cock grew in my mouth until she was mostly hard, about 5 inches - I don't think she ever got fully rock hard during our meet - she was a nice size for me but not quite long enough for me to try and DT her.
I joined her on the bed and we got into a 69, me on top, hands, mouths, tongues everywhere. Took a little break then back to some more snogging, wrapped around each other before Emily got me on my back again and now she wanted me to enter her. Condom on, lubed up and she sat on my cock, got comfortable and then really went for it. A couple of minutes of this then flipped into mish with me wanking her cock at the same time.
Emily suggested that she try to cum now and told her I wanted it in my mouth which was a first for me, always wanted to try it. So I sucked her a bit more, slipped my finger up her ass, then she took over wanking herself until she spilled her cum into my mouth. I'm not sure how much there was but it didn't seem a great deal - a few small spurts, fairly gooey but tasteless. I think she was surprised when I showed her that I'd swallowed it.
She then offered to return the favour and sucked me off with her finger up my bum until I blew into her mouth.
Spent and satisifed.
Nice chat after, she told me about this new location and she's just here until Sunday. Possibly Dudley next for her but she wasn't sure.

To summarise, Emily was very friendly and enthusiastic throughout. Her service was great, especially her GFE style. The extras were well worth it.
100% recommended and will return.

Offline Sweep70

Great review,seen lots of ladyboys touring on Adultwork, but they never seem to have any reviews on AW,not sure why?,this really helps,thanks

Offline charliepie

Not sure but anytime I try and review on AW it doesn't let me s it says I must have booked via the website. Another one for my hotlist though if she ever comes up north.