Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gorgeous Georgia in Birmingham But No Number Shown Nor Check Messages  (Read 1012 times)

Offline CigarSmoke

External Link/Members Only

Does anyone know what's Georgia doing in Birmingham? She hasn't changed cities since October. I sent her a message in October and she hasn't read it, its January now and she still haven't checked. Last time she logged in was New Year's Day. What is she doing in that city? Or she's in another city and didn't update. Phone number is never displayed anymore nor does she check messages. What's going on...? Its a shame as she's one of my favourites.

Online alabama1

Does anyone know what's Georgia doing in Birmingham? She hasn't changed cities since October. I sent her a message in October and she hasn't read it, its January now and she still haven't checked. Last time she logged in was New Year's Day. What is she doing in that city? Or she's in another city and didn't update. Phone number is never displayed anymore nor does she check messages. What's going on...? Its a shame as she's one of my favourites.
Obviously, as you have never reviewed her.  :rolleyes:

Offline Cryton123

That girl needs some help taking pics. Her gallery pictures aren’t exactly appealing or creative.

Offline CigarSmoke

Obviously, as you have never reviewed her.  :rolleyes:

Oops. Sorry!

That girl needs some help taking pics. Her gallery pictures aren’t exactly appealing or creative.

The most important thing is we know what she looks like. If you see a girl's picture and you think she's fit and you want to bang her then thats all that matters. I don't care for who's got the best photography skills as long we can clearly see what she looks like.

Online mr.bluesky

What's Georgia doing in Birmingham ?
She probably fancied a change of scenery, working girls have been known to move around.
Have you thought she might be on holiday or heaven forbid sick or in hospital and that's why she hasn't logged on or replied to you.  :unknown:

Offline scutty brown

Actually someone last logged into the account on 4th Jan this year - the day before you posted this

Offline CigarSmoke

What's Georgia doing in Birmingham ?
She probably fancied a change of scenery, working girls have been known to move around.
Have you thought she might be on holiday or heaven forbid sick or in hospital and that's why she hasn't logged on or replied to you.  :unknown:

She always changes city. She changes every one or two weeks. And she will always tell you what city she's in. Still being in Birmingham since October is very unusual. If she's on holiday she will say so.

Offline Sullivan

Her profile has gone.

She may have retired!

Offline CigarSmoke

Her profile has gone.

She may have retired!

I checked last week and her profile's gone! I'm wow sad.  :cry: