Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kimi of Nuneaton has retired...  (Read 1004 times)

Offline Chewie1

I don’t live in the Midlands but on a trip to the area last week, I tried to book to see Kimi of Nuneaton for her well reviewed cock handling skills. Sadly, I was informed that Kimi no longer works. When I asked if she works from elsewhere, I was informed that she doesn’t. I appear to have missed out on one of the Midlands’ legends unless someone has other information

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Offline shed

Maybe others have more information than me. But as I understood that was her place funded with her own money with the help I think if a sponsor. So has she sold up or just retired from working but still is the owner.

Online mr.bluesky

Maybe others have more information than me. But as I understood that was her place funded with her own money with the help I think if a sponsor. So has she sold up or just retired from working but still is the owner.

Went there the other week to see Nicole ( reviewed) I asked her if Kimi ( or Min as she was known at Old Lode Lane) still did massages, she said she didn't but was just the boss now. I guess if she has enough girls working for her she doesn't need to do massages herself.