Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Zara's parlour in Shrewsbury, worth a visit?  (Read 4878 times)

Offline abc--123

Hi all I'm visiting Shrewsbury tomorrow and have found zaras massage parlour. As I'm unsure on what time I'll be free this seems like a good option. Does anyone know if full sex is available for the £60 fee?

Dellboy

Hi all I'm visiting Shrewsbury tomorrow and have found zaras massage parlour. As I'm unsure on what time I'll be free this seems like a good option. Does anyone know if full sex is available for the £60 fee?

It's a normal parlour.  Girls vary.
Entrance is a bit public.
Street Parking if your lucky. Car park round the back is £2 or £3

Offline abc--123

Well I've been sat in the car park behind for half an hour. It's now 1115 when the website says they open at 1030. I'm running out of time so if they don't answer soon and can get me in at 1130 I'm going to have to give up.

Dellboy

Go and see Sally for a naked wank or to Telford for extra extras?

Offline farmlad

On the purple site I see it says now closed Saturdays just noticed!

Dellboy

Well I've been sat in the car park behind for half an hour. It's now 1115 when the website says they open at 1030. I'm running out of time so if they don't answer soon and can get me in at 1130 I'm going to have to give up.

Did you make it anywhere?
I wasn't aware they were shut on Saturday's - never used to be.

Offline abc--123

Unfortunately I was on a tight time frame and because I wasted so much time going to zaras and waiting for them to open I didn't get any time to try and arrange anything else. I was disappointed but these things happen I should have called ahead on Friday. 

Offline greeny69

According to the AW page for Zara's they have move to Abbey Foregate? Has anybody been since they moved? Was never a fan of the old location so put me off going a little bit...

Barbarian

According to the AW page for Zara's they have move to Abbey Foregate? Has anybody been since they moved? Was never a fan of the old location so put me off going a little bit...

I've not beemn since the move but the new location is much better. Has anybody been with Paris who works there? If so any good?