Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: irresistible 18 yr teens real?  (Read 1891 times)

youngnorthernmeat

External Link/Members Only & External Link/Members Only

Has anyone seen either of these two? They both have identical profiles and are pretty open to almost anything.. even more so they replied and had identical texts, yet they have videos and some decent feedback  :unknown: it just shouts nonono to me

Im quite tempted to go and see the blondie and see what she can do to my man below though, they are both irresistible

At least one has told me that she is at Granville street, same as that Emily & Victoria (I nearly lived there too.. damn it!)
« Last Edit: October 24, 2016, 06:39:04 pm by youngnorthernmeat »

the_unimpressed

Romanian so you'd be taking the usual risk of a bait and switch. The similarities in the profiles and the identical texts mean if these girls are even the ones you'll end up with they won't know anything about their AW profiles or the text conversation you're having with "Sergei" .

Chuckman

With Little Clare she's got a few negs for being a timewaster so certainly one to avoid.

Being Romanian there's a 99% chance that the punt will be rubbish anyway.

Offline Skyman1000

Phoenix Linda says she used to be gorgeous Linda....search for her on here and see the negatives pop up.

Mzunn

Phoenix Linda says she used to be gorgeous Linda....search for her on here and see the negatives pop up.

I guess that's what you call scoring an own goal :D

MrKeen

A. Sorry no Romanian Men. I won't see rude or aggressive people...

Sergie doing a double bluff?

MrKeen

Q6  I turned 18 last month 

registration date 20/03/2016  Hmmm Somethig for Mr. Plod?

Offline PepeMAGA

£140 for an 18yo Romanian screams bad service,  but I get where you're coming from,  looking at them,  my balls are screaming much louder.
The brunette looks dirty as hell and the blonde looks like a Targaryen.

Offline curry

I guess that's what you call scoring an own goal :D

She is not the original Gorgeous_Linda from brum she is very much still active

External Link/Members Only