Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Incalls 38 Middleton Ellie  (Read 878 times)

Offline Tinman1

Ellie is an absolute firecracker, went for a late afternoon visit & wasn't disappointed as she blew my head off amongst other things, would definitely recommend to anyone good punt at a reasonable price, she even let me cum on face & in mouth :wacko: :bomb:

Offline milkman10

same again as per your other post a bit more information would be good

looks is she slim or fat

all helps make a better picture

Gerry1976

She has an AW profile which can be found by doing a 1mile proximity search from M24.

I can vouch for her being very good: I saw her a good few times at Jackies. Really enthusiastic.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2018, 10:00:07 am by Gerry1976 »

Offline Tinman1

Don't really have time to write reviews just forgot to do a review at the time as it was a couple of weeks ago, she's slim, tanned & dirty, I would say mid 30's & absolutely filthy :wacko:

Offline Kriss

Don't really have time to write reviews just forgot to do a review at the time as it was a couple of weeks ago, she's slim, tanned & dirty, I would say mid 30's & absolutely filthy :wacko:

Slim? I would say "chubby" at the very least.

Hidden Image/Members Only
Banned reason: Bullshitting troll
Banned by: daviemac

Offline strokeyjoe

I thought this place had shut down!! I can't keep up!!  :lol:

Offline Bustydusty

Just done one in 5 minutes - you must be very busy

Offline strokeyjoe

Quite like the looks of Amy and Christine though! Anyone any info?