Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Laylah - Ladybirds Northenden  (Read 1322 times)

Offline Logitech

External Link/Members Only

Price paid: £70

Duration: 30 mins

Services: OWO/CIM

Thought I’d call into Ladybirds off spec just before Christmas. I saw Laylah as I entered and caught a glimpse of her from the rear. Decided to book her for 30 minutes as she was the only one free. Into one of the rooms and had a quick shower as I normally do. Sat on the bed for around 5 minutes and Laylah entered to the room.

Initial thoughts - she’s quite pretty, a little curvier than her pics suggest but she carries it well. My only real negative visually were her enormous lips. By enormous I’m talking trout pout on steroids as they don’t even remotely look like her own.

We had a little chat and discussed the extras on offer. She seemed to begrudgingly agree to CIM for a total of an extra £20 and I told her I was just after a very vanilla booking consisting of oral on each other and then a CIM finish. Off comes her outfit which looked great and I asked her where she’d like me to go. Her response was quite abrupt ‘you can do what you want can’t you’ so I decided to sit on the edge of the bed and asked her to kneel. Considering she’d just told me to choose where we begin I was quite surprised she said she doesn’t want to kneel and that I should get on the bed ‘ok’ I agreed and conformed to her request.

She then climbed alongside me and whipped out a pack of wet wipes and began 3 rounds of cleaning my cock and fully inspecting it (never happened before). She then gets in there and starts administering a pretty shit blowjob, albeit not the worst. A few minutes in I could tell she wasn’t comfy so I said I’d return the favour. As I’m about to go down on her she lets out a sigh.. never a good thing. I ignored it and carried on with my tongue and after a few minutes she started some extremely odd fake noises. Quite weird….

Then I asked if I could kiss - as I kind of expected she literally pecks me on the lips a few times. Not even remotely classing this as kissing I asked if she could suck my balls ‘I don’t do that’ was the response (by this point I’m thinking fuck this). I asked her to climb on for a ride which I rarely go for and again another sigh. I said don’t worry you can finish me with your mouth if you’d rather - which she then proceeded to do and although we’d agreed £20 for CIM she literally stopped as soon as I’d began to cum, completely ruining the orgasm and maybe taking a tiny splash of my cum in her mouth before aiming my cock back at me and squirting it up me.

She perked up a little bit as we were getting dressed but throughout the whole meet she maybe made eye contact with me twice and the rest of the time she was looking away or had her eyes closed.

‘That’ll be £20 extra then’ she had the nerve to ask considering she hadn’t even done CIM. Well 97% didn’t go in her mouth. I couldn’t be arsed arguing so I gave her the £20 and got myself dressed and out of there making it pretty clear I won’t be seeing her again.

I’ve toyed with giving her a negative but there were a few moments she seemed a little into it. But I think she has a poor attitude and clearly doesn’t like what she’s doing (or maybe we just didn’t click) but either way it was a waste of £70.

Not the worst looker though if you can ignore the lips. On the way out I saw Cherry in reception who said hi - wish I’d seen her again. Oh well.

Offline Kool Keef

Saw her at Temptations (she's no longer on the rota) and got a similar uninterested/doesn't like the job vibe, luckily I sensed that at the start of the punt so kept it cheap & kept the extras readies in my wallet.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=387694.0

Online Bustydusty

Sounds shit should have kept 97% of the £20  :D
« Last Edit: January 13, 2024, 12:19:13 am by Bustydusty »

Offline Logitech

Saw her at Temptations (she's no longer on the rota) and got a similar uninterested/doesn't like the job vibe, luckily I sensed that at the start of the punt so kept it cheap & kept the extras readies in my wallet.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=387694.0

She really does seem to hate it. Or she carries a very high opinion of herself and makes out like she’s doing you a big favour. Never had my cock wiped so thoroughly either and that was the most engaged she was throughout the booking I’d say.

Offline marc_hotsteppa

Your review and your rating of course but reading it - I'm struggling to find anything good there so would have been a red from me.

Some girls just aren't right for this and it looks like she needs to find another job...
Banned reason: Continued abuse despite warnings.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Logitech

Your review and your rating of course but reading it - I'm struggling to find anything good there so would have been a red from me.

Some girls just aren't right for this and it looks like she needs to find another job...

In hindsight it probably should have been a red. I think I’ve been a little generous too. Either way I’m glad the context will be read by many and avoid people wasting their money with her.

Offline ulstersubbie

This will resonate with many a punter.

Offline Kool Keef

In hindsight it probably should have been a red. I think I’ve been a little generous too. Either way I’m glad the context will be read by many and avoid people wasting their money with her.

It can be changed to red if you like?

Offline MerlinGray

Try Cherry next time. She enjoys what she does.

Offline Logitech

Try Cherry next time. She enjoys what she does.

Recently reviewed her - she really does enjoy it. It’s clear the second she walks in the room you’re in for a wild time. Saw her sat there in reception on the way out and she let on. It made the misery of my half an hour with Laylah all the more evident.

Will be paying Cherry a visit again very soon.

Offline Logitech

It can be changed to red if you like?

Yeh I think it’s appropriate in hindsight. If you could please.

Offline Kool Keef

Yeh I think it’s appropriate in hindsight. If you could please.

:thumbsup: