Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Porsha - The Georgian - Oldham  (Read 882 times)

Offline Pat Phelan

External Link/Members Only

Parked up in the council car park a two minute walk from the parlour. Entered through the back door. As I did Porsha came out in front of me from the little restroom and I got a good look at her. Facially attractive, long blonde hair with dark roots. Size 12 is right, curvy but not fat. She was wearing a very low cut red tartan skirt and matching bra. Few tattoos on legs, shoulder areas and legs. But I thought looks wise very attractive. I picked her out of the two available. Paid £50 to receptionist and was led upstairs to a smallish room.

This is where it started to go downhill. She just took her skirt, thong and bra off straight away and threw them next to the bed. I was hoping to remove them myself as part of the foreplay. She then asked if I’d like a massage but I declined that. I had a slightly bad vibe by now so decided not to fk her sensing it would be rubbish. So I got to her to climb on top of me and shove her tits in my face. Her boobs are actually quite nice so this went on a good five minutes or so. I could feel myself at least starting to get aroused. She then complained that her back was hurting. I gave her RO and rimmed her from behind. Funny her back wasn’t hurting then even though her position was very similar with her face down arse up. Slight odour from her arse hole but you have to somewhat expect sometimes I guess. Not enough to put me off though.

I stood up for some oral and she turns round and asks me if I’d take a shower before she gives me a blow job. So, I’m half way though the punt and she wants me to jump in the shower? Thats the first time that has ever happened in all the time I’ve been punting. She said she forgot to ask me to take a shower when we came into the room. I had taken a shower not long before setting off anyway as I almost always do before visiting a parlour. I said no just do it with the condom on. So she then puts a condom on my flaccid dick. I am not used to getting ow and I struggled to get hard. She had me half mast for a while but I lost interest. She then complained her jaw was hurting. By now I’d lost all interest and I ended up just getting dressed.

The only positive I took from it was she didn’t try to charge me the extra for letting me rim her before I left. But, that said, she would have had a cheek anyway.  So I only paid £50 for what was a disappointing punt.

Based on the fact I only paid £50 I was torn between giving a neutral or a negative. I’ve gone for negative because the whole thing was just mechanical. I’ve had too many off the scale excellent punts to not score this a negative.

Should have gone to one of my regulars

30 minutes: £50 , bit of tit sucking ,ow, reverse oral / receive rimming

Offline TetsuoShakes

She just took her skirt, thong and bra off straight away and threw them next to the bed.

A friend once told me that he'd gone to the Georgian, picked out a girl and as soon as she got into the room she stripped totally naked before a word was said.

As he approached her he was hit with a strong smell of cannabis, stale cigarettes and BO so he quickly decided to end the punt but upon asking the repectionist to refund him due to the reasons above she refused on the basis that he'd seen the girl naked, she wouldnt even let him see another girl.

Maybe something to watch out for in the future?
« Last Edit: January 12, 2024, 07:36:22 pm by TetsuoShakes »

Offline Bustydusty

Sounds awful but can’t believe you’d rim her if her arse was smelly 🤮

Offline Pat Phelan

Sounds awful but can’t believe you’d rim her if her arse was smelly 🤮

It wasn’t smelly, just tiny odour.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2024, 10:05:43 am by Pat Phelan »