Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cute.Nicole ~ Birmingham  (Read 3100 times)

1 review(s) for Cute.Nicole (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

getonit

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

half Hr / £60

Having seen sweet Carolina recently and had a good punt I noticed there are now 2 different Czech girls working at the same venue so without hesitation decided to see one of them as this seems to be a legit set up .
 Dealings are with a maid who will take bookings and give directions. Phoned and made a booking and agreed a time then turned up on time and phoned to say I was there only to be told she was not ready and will phone back. Hmm not good , gave it 15 minutes and was ready to leave when the text came through to say she was now ready.
 The girl opened the door and she was just as her pics , looks very young so profile age 21 probably correct , height correct and probably size 10-12 with nice tits.  As I walked through to her room her flatmate was in the other room on her laptop and I stopped to ask her name and it was this one :www.adultwork.com/3122297 or External Link/Members Only
I was offered a duo but declined.

Nicole has limited English so conversation not easy so I asked for a drink and stripped to get ready. She started with OWO which was o.k. with additional ball sucking , no attempt at kissing beforehand. I then wanted to explore her body so I moved her to the side of me and in the same motion she grabs a condom. I recently had a tooth extraction so wasn't going to perform oral on her but still wanted to finger her clit but any chances of that anyway appeared slim . So again lay on my back and she rode me cowgirl but leaning forward with her head nowhere near mine , after a while I had to stop her because her tits were dangling just tantilising too far away from me to suck so I wanted her to move a bit closer so I could do just that.  A bit more CG and then I moved to doggy which was nice as she moved back onto me during the strokes and she has a great ass, then finished with CIM.
And that was it , she was nice enough but a little too mechanical or just inexperience maybe.

scoobydoo88

Offline cumtwice

Do you have a link for sweet Caroline? I think I saw her a few years back and she was great.

getonit

Do you have a link for sweet Caroline? I think I saw her a few years back and she was great.

Not sure if it is the one you are thinking about , the girl I saw was sweet Carolina, she disappeared towards the end of last year but has returned as sweet chloe :

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only