Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Woman (Carmen) - Heathrow  (Read 6061 times)

7 review(s) for Sexy Woman (5 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline trumps

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

So after nearly a 2 month break I finally re-broke my punting seal yesterday with Sexy Woman (previously known as Sexy Carmen I believe).

Usual comms and met at hotel on Bath Rd adjacent to Heathrow. The only complication was the requirement for a key card to use the lift, so had to tail-gate other lift users to access her floor.

Am aware that she's been reviewed here before, but I would have to rate this as an exceptional punt. Everything I wanted was delivered with enthusiam, a smile and with considerable skill. So to summarise, great (no outstanding) DFK, CIM (I have no idea whether she swallowed the lot or not as I really didn't much care as I came), GFE, OWO etc.. Her oral technique was wonderful, letting her tongue and mouth do all the work with virually no use of hands. Lots of licking of crotch, balls, and shaft interspersed with deep sucking - ahh bisto !

Have to agree with previous reviewers that she is MUCH better looking than in her gallery photos. Good figure, probably size 10, no tummy to speak of, about 5'6" tall. If I'm being picky (or honest) I would say that her boobs are not a 'D' cup but more a nice handful of 'C'. With 'D' I expect big tits, but hers aren't, and whilst I am a boob man, I have to say that I wasn't disappointed as they are perfectly in proportion with her figure and a lovely shape.

Her English is good and we had some easy conversation after the event. She told me she lives permanently in hotels in that area, moving around week to week. She's Polish and from Warsaw and is returning for a month in July. We also had a chat about this site and she confessed that she doesn't like to look in case she gets bad feedback / reviews, and I suspect she genuinely cares too. She did explain that on AW she once received malicious -ve feedback from a time waster, and was at pains to explain that for her time is money, so punters arriving excessively late and being completely unapologetic is her biggest gripe - I can kind of understand that from her perpective. However she really doesn't have anything to worry about in terms of feedback if she performs as she did for me as I really don't think she'll have many (or any) disappointed clients.

The other great thing about her is that didn't ask for money up front, and was happy to be paid as I bode her farewell.

So all in all a 9.5/10 punt, and for those that like an enthusiastic, happy and skilled operator that knows what a proper french kissing is and is able to give a sublime BJ, then this girl is a must.

Offline bestbefore

Great review, she has been on my HL for ages.

What is the parking situation around there?? Can you park at the hotel?

Offline trumps

Great review, she has been on my HL for ages.

What is the parking situation around there?? Can you park at the hotel?

The hotel she was at yesterday was Premier Inn, Bath Rd, adjacent to Heathrow runway.. They have 2 hrs free, just go to barrier and press button to lift. It's a pay and display but no ticket required for less 2hrs (I checked). Barrier automatically opens on way out.

fredpunter

You're not making me feel any better about my Shit afternoon last week, seeing as I turned down the  chance to see her to go and waste my time and money elsewhere. Glad you had a good one.

abdul

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

So after nearly a 2 month break I finally re-broke my punting seal yesterday with Sexy Woman (previously known as Sexy Carmen I believe).

Usual comms and met at hotel on Bath Rd adjacent to Heathrow. The only complication was the requirement for a key card to use the lift, so had to tail-gate other lift users to access her floor.

Am aware that she's been reviewed here before, but I would have to rate this as an exceptional punt. Everything I wanted was delivered with enthusiam, a smile and with considerable skill. So to summarise, great (no outstanding) DFK, CIM (I have no idea whether she swallowed the lot or not as I really didn't much care as I came), GFE, OWO etc.. Her oral technique was wonderful, letting her tongue and mouth do all the work with virually no use of hands. Lots of licking of crotch, balls, and shaft interspersed with deep sucking - ahh bisto !

Have to agree with previous reviewers that she is MUCH better looking than in her gallery photos. Good figure, probably size 10, no tummy to speak of, about 5'6" tall. If I'm being picky (or honest) I would say that her boobs are not a 'D' cup but more a nice handful of 'C'. With 'D' I expect big tits, but hers aren't, and whilst I am a boob man, I have to say that I wasn't disappointed as they are perfectly in proportion with her figure and a lovely shape.

Her English is good and we had some easy conversation after the event. She told me she lives permanently in hotels in that area, moving around week to week. She's Polish and from Warsaw and is returning for a month in July. We also had a chat about this site and she confessed that she doesn't like to look in case she gets bad feedback / reviews, and I suspect she genuinely cares too. She did explain that on AW she once received malicious -ve feedback from a time waster, and was at pains to explain that for her time is money, so punters arriving excessively late and being completely unapologetic is her biggest gripe - I can kind of understand that from her perpective. However she really doesn't have anything to worry about in terms of feedback if she performs as she did for me as I really don't think she'll have many (or any) disappointed clients.

The other great thing about her is that didn't ask for money up front, and was happy to be paid as I bode her farewell.

So all in all a 9.5/10 punt, and for those that like an enthusiastic, happy and skilled operator that knows what a proper french kissing is and is able to give a sublime BJ, then this girl is a must.

Good to see you had a great session, now I am really curious about CIM if she swallows like you experienced. Thanks for the review. :hi:

Offline ForrestGump

Managed to get a cheeky hour with Carmen this morning and thoroughly enjoyed it.

She's a very attractive girl, friendly and performs very well.

Great value at £100 for an hr.

She's still at the Park Inn but moving to Ibis next week.

I'm defo gonna see her again.  :P

Offline ForrestGump

Carmen unexpectedly stopped coming up in my default search. The reason for that is because she just reduced her age by 4 years to 24. Age regressing like Benjamin Button, perhaps?  :unknown:

Offline punk

Carmen unexpectedly stopped coming up in my default search. The reason for that is because she just reduced her age by 4 years to 24. Age regressing like Benjamin Button, perhaps?  :unknown:

or because she gets more hits from punters at that age range.why she does this because she is provides a top rate service is any one's guess.

Offline ForrestGump

or because she gets more hits from punters at that age range.why she does this because she is provides a top rate service is any one's guess.

Perhaps she's checking to see what happens; whether it results in more business? But, like you, I'm surprised that she needs to do this because she's good at her job. I'd have thought she'd have quite a few regulars.

Online rchab

I saw this girl back in June and agree with all the great things people on here have said about her. Was hoping to book her again soon now she is back from her extended break, but her profile says that she is not allowing feedback to be read, which normally rings alarm bells. Has anyone seen her since her return to verify that she is the same girl?

Offline ForrestGump

I saw this girl back in June and agree with all the great things people on here have said about her. Was hoping to book her again soon now she is back from her extended break, but her profile says that she is not allowing feedback to be read, which normally rings alarm bells. Has anyone seen her since her return to verify that she is the same girl?

I doubt there's a b&s scam going on here. But am happy to be proved wrong.

I suspect the reason she's chosen to hide her fb is because she's now got a -ve from someone.

Choosing to hide her fb because of the -ve is not a smart way to deal with the problem. It tends to make folks like me suspect something sinister is involved.

Carmen works from hotel rooms which makes it real easy to walk if you were to go ahead and book her only to find out it's not the same girl.

Offline punk

she may be embarrass by the negative fb  and may well have decided to hide her ratings, not that a lot of AW ratings are any thing to go by.

Offline HappyandLucky

I have seen Carmen for 3 different bookings.  I can thoroughly recommend her.  As for hidden feedback, either a switch of profile where someone else has taken it on  or as Forrest stated, she is reacting in the wrong way to just one negative feedback.  Would defo visit again.

damiankingston747

i had a no show from her after agreeing to meet. she wouldnt pick up my calls or reply to texts. she kept cutting me off after a ring or two so it was obvious she was there. waiting for her to give me an explanation on what happened, if she doesnt come back (its been couple of days now), I will leave a negative review.. i have mentioned to her in the AW msg i sent asking for a reasonable/logical explanation. so pls do treat carefully..

Offline punk

sounds like she has seen too many cocks. :unknown:

Offline kowalski

I will use this opportunity to relay what happened to me a few months back.I used to see her fairly regularly but for various reasons stopped.We used to get on well and I always said I would take her out one weekend,off the clock of course,and show were some night life up the west end.All she does is live and bang away in that poxy hotel room.She seemed keen but used the excuse of loss of earnings.Anyway her choice.Couple of months later she contacts me about my dissapearance and says she's going back to Poland and would like for me to take her out,we arrange a Friday pick up.I'm a free agent and don't report to anyone.Anyway I drive up there,about 40 minutes,wait outside,nothing.Text her,nothing.Call her and get the hang up routine.Never did get a reply or explanation.Call me a smuck!! I reckon it was a punishment for stopping doing bizzo with her.I bow my head in shame.I'm out of the whole scene for a while now.

Offline ForrestGump

...I reckon it was a punishment for stopping doing bizzo with her.I bow my head in shame.I'm out of the whole scene for a while now.

Maybe she did f*ck you over to get even. Or, more likely, is that she got cold feet. Either way there's no point in beating yourself up over being stood up.

It's a shame to hear that she's letting folks down on commitments/agreements. But makes me very wary of booking with her again. I just haven't got the tolerance to let nonsense like that wash over me without getting pi$$ed off.

Offline punk

judging by Kowaiski  statement, i would say that she is doing back to back bookings and is maximising her pussy, so if any one see's her, bare in mind its totally about the money and you may not get a quality experience. It looks like she has seen too many cocks.

Offline ForrestGump

She's now got a new profile (dumped the old one to get rid of the -ve fb I'm guessing) and has adjusted her age back up to 34, which I'd say is more realistic. No phone number posted yet. So she may be away on vac.

External Link/Members Only

Offline punk

She's now got a new profile (dumped the old one to get rid of the -ve fb I'm guessing) and has adjusted her age back up to 34, which I'd say is more realistic. No phone number posted yet. So she may be away on vac.

External Link/Members Only

1 positive feedback, looking good.

fredpunter

She is good, I saw her a while ago under her previous profile.

Offline rubric

judging by Kowaiski  statement, i would say that she is doing back to back bookings and is maximising her pussy, so if any one see's her, bare in mind its totally about the money and you may not get a quality experience. It looks like she has seen too many cocks.

Peek Pussy has been reached?

Offline punk

Peek Pussy has been reached?

could be it amazes me how some manage to cram so many.