Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Angie-Oriental girl - Uttoxeter  (Read 1531 times)

32 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5501511) (26 positive, 3 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Lewis]

Offline boneidle

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

£120 for 1 hour

This meet took place in August. Comms were easy enough, booked by text, she was located at a flat I've seen other thai ladies at before.

Angie herself is very attractive, more petite than her photos suggest and a very fit tight body.  She has large enhanced boobs, fully shaved, and quite a few tasteful Thai tattoos.  Her English is OKish, and she's quite chatty, but can be hard to follow sometimes. 

Actually got lead into the bathroom where she washed my cock in the sink, odd but actually strangely enjoyable as the old chap perked up.  Started with a good massage which was quite professionally done but with a lot more contact that you'd normally get :)  That move on to some quite vigorous b2b with her gliding up and down on the oil, more like she was on a slip and slide than doing a massage.  Flipped over for some outstanding enthusiastic owo, nice and deep with eye contact. She suggested moving onto sex, but I fancied a taste of her pussy which she really seemed to get into.  She did writhe around a bit though so had to hold on!

Onto the main event, we started off in missionary and the switched to doggy at her suggestion, and I must say her tight arse and slim waist were a sight to behold.  She certainly gave 110% and was pushing herself back onto my cock, I pushed her forward so she was lying flat and gave her my best shot.  A slight misunderstanding meant she thought I'd come so she moved, but I finished over her tits with her on her back grinning up at me.

Would I see her again?  I did in September before she went back to Scotland where she seems to be based. She was under a different profile, but she said something about having a problem with her current one and having to borrow a friends. The borrowed profile now has a different girl pictured and her old profile is back up but not active.  So here's her current Vivastreet ad - External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: October 03, 2022, 07:46:25 pm by boneidle »