Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Suzy_35 - Birmingham City Centre  (Read 4042 times)

3 review(s) for Suzy_30 (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline sputnik

Hi guys - finally made a leap of faith and decided to TOFTT!

Got the urge this evening (pay-day!) and did a quick search on AW for girls available today within a 1 mile radius of my home. The usual suspects popped up but I found a new girl (new to Birmingham at least) and really liked the look of her photos. The lack of verification made me think maybe it's a mistake but as it was only a 5 minute journey I though "Fuck it...nothing to lose!".

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Having met a few Hungarians recently I was confident that if Suzy looked anything like her photos, it would be an enjoyable meet. I was not disappointed!

I called the number on the profile (stating fluent in English) and was really pleased to speak to a very softly spoken woman, accent maybe 'mid-Atlantic' and definitely fluent. Doesn't offer a huge range of services but ticked a number of my boxes - with the exception of oral with a condom only being on offer. Not a problem I thought, she looks great, sounds easy to talk to and with those luscious lips....bound to be a good kisser! I booked for an hour, location with postcode immediately texted and I was set for another, new adventure.

Location: Suzy is working out of a really nice apartment very close to the Barclaycard Arena - she advised that some parking on the street might be available and indeed I managed to find a spot when I arrived. Pay & Display...not expensive and right outside her building...perfect!

I called when parked up and Suzy said she would come down as the entry phone system was not working...60 seconds later and I was in!

The apartment: very modern, very nicely furnished (well, the bedroom in any case....huge bed!) and a spotlessly clean bathroom. Suzy asked me if I needed to shower bu I declined as I had only stepped out of my shower 15 minutes earlier. I think my balls were still wet! Money handed over, I did take the chance to wash my hands and use some of the mouthwash provided...kissing being so important to me....was taking no chances that it would be withheld. I needn't have worried....as soon as I was in the bedroom Suzy threw herself at me and almost literally snogged my face off!

The girl: Suzy's profile states she is 30 (I think this is accurate...certainly no more than a year or two out), wonderfully curvy body (astonishing tits...enhanced but looked really, really good to my tired,old eyes), ass to die for and some very funky tattoos...I was very , very happy with my choice.

The event: I had only booked an hour (seeing as she was unverified and not 'proven' and explained my likes....Suzy explained she doesn't do oral without (I did ask) as she knows a couple of girls who have picked up and passed on some rather nasty little bugs....I didn't need to hear any details so oral with was not a problem. What happened next was a bit of a blur but as soon as Suzy revealed herself - didn't take long...I think she was naked before I asked her to take her (very attractive underwear) off...fabulous body...just fabulous (I know....I know...it's all subjective)..I had to get between her legs - she has a fabulous-looking pussy, tidy but with a very nice pair of lips...large clit and I dove straight in licking & sucking as if my life depended on it. Now I know I'm good but I'm certainly no professional but Suzy's moans and the immediate wetness below made me feel very proud. I almost called my Mum on the way home to share my good fortune  :D

Pretty sure she came...maybe she did, maybe she didn't...but it was fucking excellent anyway! Suzy then rubbered my up....very professionally done...no dicking around (pardon the pun) and she demanded that I fuck her. Quick as a flash she was on her knees, ass presented (no...no anal....it was never on the cards) and she guided me in....very sweet...slipped in and it was like slipping into your favourite pair of slippers (yes...I'm in that age-group  :()....

We fucked like there was no tomorrow - actually thought I was going to have a heart-attack at one point...so slowed down...asked Suzy to get on top...and that was awesome. Those tits (with great prominent nipples that got hard as soon as I touched them) in my face, Suzy riding me hard..and that was when I couldn't hold back any more...almost blew the condom off I came so hard!

I'm not the quick recovery type of chap but Suzy was more than happy continuing the GFE side of things...did try to 'raise the mast' again...but I was spent.

A really good hour's fun...excellent kisser (think I lost a filling) and very good & funny chat to round it all off.
Value for money? £100 for the hour ... certainly in line with the norm and in my humble opinion....well worth it!

Would I return? Most definitely yes. Suzy's in town for 2 weeks so I'm pretty sure I'll be back for another round.

So there we go....my fifth adventure in 'naughty-land' and I enjoyed every minute!

Happy Punting to One & All!

Online PepeMAGA

good review - looking at her profile pics, she looks like a bit of a fuck machine, so good to hear appearances aren't deceiving.

Offline _Rust_

Cheers for the review (in fact series of good reviews recently). The meeting sounds very good. She looks mid-late 30's to me in the pics - cracking body though! I've put her on the plan B list.

Offline azrael

Thanks for the review op, what was the kissing like? On the hl she goes :drinks:

Offline sputnik

Hi Azrael - I know everyone has different concepts/ideas about what meets the 'good' kissing designation but I'm happy to confirm that it was deep, passionate and (for me) extraordinarily exciting.
Mind you, I'm in that age-group where everyone knew how to kiss 'properly' from a very early age  :D

Offline azrael

Hi Azrael - I know everyone has different concepts/ideas about what meets the 'good' kissing designation but I'm happy to confirm that it was deep, passionate and (for me) extraordinarily exciting.
Mind you, I'm in that age-group where everyone knew how to kiss 'properly' from a very early age  :D

Cheers budd  :drinks:

Offline dboy74

Thanks for review and TOFTT, sputnik

Offline Kerosene

OWO now on the likes list for £20 extra.

Very tempting.

Offline xxpat

Did you hear that off her...there's no reference to it being more on her profile....she says her likes list is all inclusive and will do owo if you re clean..no reference to it being extra....?

Offline legendinho

Did you hear that off her...there's no reference to it being more on her profile....she says her likes list is all inclusive and will do owo if you re clean..no reference to it being extra....?

I had a look at her profile last night, it did say extra for owo, but it has been updated since as you mention.

It's best to call her before hand to make sure in this case.

:hi:

Offline Kerosene

If it's a new profile I suppose that means a bit of refining to be done.

And if that's more services for no extra then that's just peachy for me.

Offline xxpat

Just checked out her private gallery...her profile pics are her best pics by a distance...I was tempted and I salute her for posting them but they ain't too flattering tbh..

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline sputnik

Hi xxpat - hadn't seen Suzy's PG but following in your footsteps I invested some of my paper-round money.
She's looking good today (imho)  :lol:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline xxpat

She looks like jar jar binks..

Offline azrael

Begs to ask the question... is she really 30

Offline Rockhead

Begs to ask the question... is she really 30

I'd put money on Suzy_35 being 35 rather than 30. She probably wasn't thinking too far ahead when she created her username :)

While I don't find her facially attractive, I do like her body and she does sound promising and keen.

getonit

Now calling herself Suzy_30 , profile also has a free to view video , wish more girls did that ( although most have a lot to hide)

Offline xxpat

THats awesome of her, and really gives you a much better idea about her looks but more importantly personality.  Her private gallery pics are v unflattering it seems...I take back my comment.

Offline Rockhead

Now calling herself Suzy_30 , profile also has a free to view video , wish more girls did that ( although most have a lot to hide)

Amusing about the age / username thing!  :) I definitely appreciated the intro video. She does look and sound like the real thing, and I definitely plan to see her at some point.

Offline azrael

Stupid question how do you watch those videos? I use an iphone and i've tried to download the video but i get nothing  :(

Offline Rockhead

Stupid question how do you watch those videos? I use an iphone and i've tried to download the video but i get nothing  :(

The link on her main profile page has never worked for me.

If you go to her 'Movies' tab, there's one in there too (not sure if it's the same one) entitled 'My Olivia Pope Moment'. That one works fine for me.

EDIT - further to the above, I've just tried watching her video using a different browser (Microsoft Edge) and it works fine. So there's two to see - her intro on the main page, and a short second one (both free) on her 'Movies' tab.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2016, 03:52:48 pm by Rockhead »

Offline azrael

The link on her main profile page has never worked for me.

If you go to her 'Movies' tab, there's one in there too (not sure if it's the same one) entitled 'My Olivia Pope Moment'. That one works fine for me.

EDIT - further to the above, I've just tried watching her video using a different browser (Microsoft Edge) and it works fine. So there's two to see - her intro on the main page, and a short second one (both free) on her 'Movies' tab.

Cheers budd  :thumbsup: