Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Visiting other european countries this winter is it still a concern?  (Read 498 times)

Offline adindas

The problem with visiting EU countries this winter is gas supply disruption from Russia. I remember I read news in Germany for instance the authority will allow the public office to set the indoor temperature of 19 Degrees. I fully believe other countries might apply the same strategy.

This is public office that should get priority of energy supply let alone accommodation, hotels, party venues, swingers club, night clubs, FKKs.

These venues will need a huge amount of Electricity and Gas. It is ranging from gas to heat to water, (hot shower, tea / coffee machines), sauna, steam-room, spaces (rooms) heating with such huge amount of spaces. In swingers club, night clubs, FKKs.
especially, people could not comfortably stand in the room temperature of around 19 degrees.

What is your opinion? Is the gas, energy supply still a concern in Europe during winter this time ?
« Last Edit: November 25, 2022, 09:20:34 am by adindas »

Offline Malvolio

I've booked a trip to Switzerland in February; my view is carry on with life as normal as you can't predict the future.