Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Wednesday at Airport girls Berlin  (Read 1908 times)

Online Steve2

Early flight so had to hang about till 11

Thought I'd be 1st one there but Oring beat me to it

SK4 joined us later so the Brits were almost in the majority

A good time was had by all

Managed 7 girls, 6 were good to very good, one was a waste of space, and a few beers too, all done by 4pm. 60 Euros all inclusive

Back to the hotel for a 2 HR massage and cock worship from a cute American girl , pizza, a couple more beers and back to the hotel. Insomnia beckons tomorrow

I wonder why I keep coming back  :drinks:

Offline Jerboa

Offline Name Not Found

I wonder why I keep coming back  :drinks:

Yeah, no idea what the attraction is..... :lol:

Online Steve2

Who's this american bird?  :P

Just a real cutie mate. She is heavily into the massage, yoga and meditation but certainly knows her way around a cock. Totally focussed on me and did not want any attention paying to her at all. A perfect release after all the pressure of the day. Pizza and dark Weiss beer was good too

:drinks:

oring123

Glad you had a good one steve
Great meeting up with you yesterday at airportgirls
Oring

Offline 3HK

Yes was a fun afternoon, glad the American girl came through, enjoy the rest of your trip mate!

Online Steve2

Thanks guys it was a great day and evening

Plan B today, Anni Porsche

8 hours of fun and some great girls for the new price of 88 Euros

I just bailed as the mind was more willing than the body

It started quiet and never more than 8 or 9 guys all day

Offline Jerboa

Thanks guys it was a great day and evening

Plan B today, Anni Porsche

8 hours of fun and some great girls for the new price of 88 Euros

I just bailed as the mind was more willing than the body

It started quiet and never more than 8 or 9 guys all day

Didn't you go to Insomnia then?

Online Steve2

No mate it was cold and raining this morning so I switched plans

Offline Jerboa

No mate it was cold and raining this morning so I switched plans

Bloody hell it must of been bad to miss Insomnia, you've obviously been over doing it you jammy git lol.  :P

Online Steve2

I wasn't going hang about in the rain till 2pm mate

Offline Oggers99

Thanks for this update Steve. I am glad to see you had a good time. Some of the recent AG reports were critical but this has put it back on my must-do list for my visit.

One question - do they let you go back to your locker ie to get food if you're flagging? I have noted that choccy bickys go down well...but I might need a time out and an energy bar to keep me going for 5+ hours.  :timeout:

Thanks.

A good time was had by all

Managed 7 girls, 6 were good to very good, one was a waste of space, and a few beers too, all done by 4pm. 60 Euros all inclusive

Offline GreyDave

Back to the hotel for a 2 HR massage and cock worship from a cute American girl

B`Stard    :drinks:  what was your pop to girl ratio mate?  I am really envious I am having to wait 12 hrs for refills now :( :(

oring123

Lockers are easy to get too and you can vist lockers at any time
You have your locker key on a wrist band .
Some news girls now at airport girls some real cuties too .

Online Steve2

4 pops Dave. You are just too old now for all this malarkey mate ;) ;)

@ Oring. I was the only one there till 12 noon today then 3 more guys came along

"Like a pig in shit" doesn't even come close. I had 2 3-somes and a 4-some as well as some 121's. I only missed out on 1 of the 10 girls because time was running out

Another day in paradise

:D :D :D :D

oring123

Steve you lucky fucker  you hit the jackpot buddy !!

Offline Jerboa

4 pops Dave. You are just too old now for all this malarkey mate ;) ;)

@ Oring. I was the only one there till 12 noon today then 3 more guys came along

"Like a pig in shit" doesn't even come close. I had 2 3-somes and a 4-some as well as some 121's. I only missed out on 1 of the 10 girls because time was running out

Another day in paradise

:D :D :D :D

You greedy bugger lol, I bet you were shagged walking back to the terminal after all that.  :D

Online Steve2

You greedy bugger lol, I bet you were shagged walking back to the terminal after all that.  :D

I nearly got a cab  :drinks: