Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Poppyyxx - Liverpool - pleasant  (Read 1676 times)

64 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5982387) (54 positive, 6 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline AL88

External Link/Members Only

Location: Nice rented apartment at the Liverpool waterfront. Parked at nearby car-park.  Safe.  Happened a couple of months ago.

Price: £120/30mins

Girl:  Dressed in lingerie, and with a see-through robe. Tall with heels on.  Brown lovely hair. Is Czech, with a tan, and has a Northern soft accent.  Photos are pretty representative.  For some reason though, I thought she would have larger eyes, but she has smaller eyes than expected, still a solid 8/10 in face.  Dress size 8/10 I reckon.  Some lip filler, but not excessive on any accounts.  Good kisser.

Services:  Had a quick shower. Kissing - I didn't engage in tongues, then sucking on her pierced nipples - great natural breasts.  To be honest, I'm not a fan of pierced nipples, as I always think I going to "catch" it and cause pain.
Do pierced nipples make them mores sensitive in a nice way?
Anyway, then went OWO on her - tasted clean.  I don't think she came, but I (and hopefully she) enjoyed it.  More OWO, then 69, where I rimmed her very clean arsehole.  OWO technique is good with lots of saliva, no teeth, and some attention to the balls.
Missionary, then cowgirl, then doggy.  Felt tight vaginally. Came in the bag.

Some chit-chat.  She is a good conversationalist.

Had a shower.

Then made my (unhurried) exit.

Return:  Some say that she is a bit passive, and doesn't engage beyond delivering the services.  But she is pleasant enough to warrant a solid return if nothing else is in the area.

YMMV.

Offline smit1234

She is very very fit but can be quite passive in a booking too