Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Looking for two service providers operating from same apartment-central London  (Read 539 times)

Ash69

A male friend of mine and I want to enjoy a session each with a service provider at the same time and we are looking for two ladies operating from the same apartment or address. Preferrred locations are in Covent Garden or the west end. Any recommendations will be appreciated.

Stevensmiles

If the only important detail is you and your mate shagging two WG’s at the sane time. Then jump on the tube from the West End and go HOD Pimlico

Offline bhudda

A male friend of mine and I want to enjoy a session each with a service provider at the same time and we are looking for two ladies operating from the same apartment or address. Preferrred locations are in Covent Garden or the west end. Any recommendations will be appreciated.

Although it is far from uncommon for multiple girls to be working at tbe same place it is also illegal for some bizarre reason ...

imtheman

Indeed. A strange request to ask for details of two girls working in the same flat and therefore illegal. Perhaps the police are seeking to increase their arrest rate prior to the Christmas break? I very much doubt you will get any responses to this request.

Ash69

Thanks for the HOD suggestion! A review will follow.

Online Snowenne

Veronica and Camila are working from the same flat if you can arrange it aswell