Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy_Melissa - Heathrow  (Read 2594 times)

38 review(s) for SexY_MeLLisa_ (34 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline JonasG

External Link/Members Only

Been on my HL for a while and finally got to see her a few weeks back and she really is top notch.

She's fit, great DFK, very good OWO, responsive to RO and great sex. Only slight negative is the weird, OTT fake moans she does during OWO. But no bother, she's one of the best WGs around IMO when it comes to a great GFE.

Logistics:

All done by text, all very quick and swift. Once you arrive, she gives the building name to you and then the flat number once in the building. No issues.

Block of flats on Bath Road, right next to McDonald's. Can park at the McDonald's, it's a 1 minute walk from there.

Looks:

Sexy Polish girl, age stated on profile is 38 but could pass for younger IMO. She's got sexy eyes, lovely lips and nice hair. Puts effort into her appearance, and has a lovely figure too, couple of her reviews state she has a bit of extra weight but I guess she's lost it? Lovely arse too with decent big fake tits and nice responsive nipples. Chatty and bubbly girl too, English is good enough but not great but you can have a laugh and joke with her.

Services used:

DFK, OWO, RO, sex in 3 positions. £100 for 30 minutes.

The Meeting:

So walk in and immediately impressed with what I see, she's fit. Friendly too and quite chatty.

Straight away start with the DFK standing up, and she's got to be one of the best kissers you can find in a WG. Constant and really enthusiastic and a lot of general touching of your cock and body whilst the DFK is going on. And then fall onto the bed after undressing and with more DFK and general foreplay, it's all very good.

Then onto OWO and she does great work on the balls for ages, seems like she genuinely enjoys it cos she was there for ages. And then some good teasing of the cock and then onto the BJ and it's pretty good but slightly toothy. But she uses a bit of spit and can go deep but it's nice and sensual all this with lots of constant eye contact, good stuff. But one annoying thing about the OWO is the frankly bizarre OTT moans she does during it, slightly off putting but no big issue for me. But she needs to get out of this habit as other reviews state the same.

Then onto RO, and she responds really well to this. Gets quite wet and her fake moans turn into real moans lol, so it's good to see a break from the fake shit and actually see her enjoy herself for real. But yeah was there for ages and was enjoyable.

Then onto sex and this was great, she really gets into it and it's just an all round enthusiastic session with real moans and again not the fake stuff. Gets into CG and goes at it hard with loads of more DFK as she comes down for it and says for you to fuck her hard at the same time. Very good, also does that arching back thing during CG too which was great.

Missionary good too as she can take a pounding, legs on shoulders and there's a big mirror on the side to watch and good dirty talk too. And then doggy good too with her nice arse in view and then I cum.

So all in all, if you love your DFK, great sex, a WG who gets into RO then definitely see her cos she's brilliant. Fit too with good OWO. Can imagine sessions get even better when you become a regular!

Offline TallnHung

Sounds just my sort.
Been on the HL for a while.
Thanks for thw reminder to go see her :)

Offline JonasG

Yeah, similar to you been on my HL for ages but never seen her for whatever reason.

But, judging by her reviews she's consistently very good so I imagine I'll see her a good few times more.

Offline aj12345

Thanks for the feedback. Always had on HL aswell but not seen yet. Think I will now even though she's bumped up the price. Think she used to be £80 for 30mins.

Online patelprat

Wanted to book her next week but seems she on holiday from 17-27 Aug  :(

Offline JonasG

Thanks for the feedback. Always had on HL aswell but not seen yet. Think I will now even though she's bumped up the price. Think she used to be £80 for 30mins.

Yeah, she's put her prices up since her boob job it seems.

I've kinda just accepted now that most WGs of a certain age bracket, looks, service etc. will now be £100 for 30 minutes. Maybe the older, chubbier etc. WGs can be found at £80 for 30 minutes still.

As long as it includes great DFK, OWO is in the price etc. I'll pay. Guess it's just the way it is now.

Offline aj12345

That's a good point and was kind of thinking the same with prices.
Is she a tall girl? When you say she's fit, are you talking flat stomach, nice legs etc?

Offline JonasG

That's a good point and was kind of thinking the same with prices.
Is she a tall girl? When you say she's fit, are you talking flat stomach, nice legs etc?

Sorry, when saying she's fit that's just slang for sexy/attractive etc. But, she has got nice legs. Flat stomach I can't recall tbh what it was like, so can't say.

But I think she's lost weight, cos her older reviews mention it. But when I saw her, nice figure with a lovely arse. Her older reviews some state, she didn't want to get fully naked but she was fine with fully naked with me so I think she's lost weight and more comfortable in her body now.

And yeah she is a tall for a woman profile says 5'7 which seems right.

Offline Yellowman1

Always been tempted by her. It is very annoying that £100 seems to be the new £80 wg. I remember when decent birds top dollar for 30mins was £60

Offline JonasG

Always been tempted by her. It is very annoying that £100 seems to be the new £80 wg. I remember when decent birds top dollar for 30mins was £60

Yeah, I do think about that sometimes.

Used to get a great service from a good looking WG with great DFK, OWO, fingering etc for £60 for 30 minutes like 4/5 years ago.