Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Big fun with Leyla Party Girl - Warren Street  (Read 3014 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7722522) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Dark_Gable]

Offline zxc

NAME: Leyla Party Girl
Link to profile/add: External Link/Members Only
Area: Tottenham Court Road
Approx. date of experience: Recent.
Rates: 180/hour + extras.
Nationality: Hungarian.
Age: 25 y.o. according to her profile, she looks much younger.
Piercing/Tattoos: Sadly she has many tats, one covers all her back.
Kissing: Yes, lots of kisses.
Smoker: I did not notice at all. She told me she smokes once or twice a day.
OWO: Yes, included.
Anal: NO.
Filming: Yes.
Bareback: No.
Natural breasts: Yes, small, but looking at her body build, they looked perfectly shaped and very prominent.
Face: 8/10 beautiful with amazing eyes and kissable lips.
Body: 8/10 very skinny, you must like them or otherwise book another girl, but hard.
Service: 8/10.
Recommended: Yes.
Repeat: Yes.

Experience: Initial communications were a little bit slow but they were clear and responded to all the questions. It was very easy to find her flat, it is very central and modernised. She is sharing it with a friend, who was quite hot too although probably over 30, but I did not ask for her nick.

Overall, Leyla is the girl in the pictures, it is very difficult to be confused with such a big tattoo, very pretty, small build, and quite submissive in bed. She will do what you ask her to do. Again, you must like this kind of girl.

We started with a deep BJ, she was sucking for a long time until I came in her mouth. Her technique is good, she will take it all, balls deep, and stay down for several seconds, I lightly face fuck her. However, by trying to go very deep all the time she causes a little bit of friction with the teeth.

For the second shot, she starts with another deep BJ, I told her to move from one position to another to see how she did it from different angles, which was great. When we move to fuck, she just put me on the condom and waited for me to tell her what position. We did CG, RCG, and Doggy. After some time riding me, she looked tired but she continued moving, I asked her if she was and said yes, and then we changed to doggy. I put it in and she started doing all the job.

We spent the final minutes hugging and chatting. She is going to be in London for a short time. It is not that she will not come back, she will, but it is one of those girls that works intermittently.

Her pictures:

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: April 13, 2024, 04:18:33 pm by zxc »

Offline popmopcop

Thanks for the review. Which picture best represent her? I ask as in her main page pictures she looks slightly more curvey and the above attached shows her more lean.

Offline popmopcop

Thanks for the review. Which picture best represent her? I ask as in her main page pictures she looks slightly more curvey and the above attached shows her more lean.

I think I figured it out. In her lean pictures she is missing the dragon tattoo (no film reference intended). Which suggests she has a bit more curve.
Thanks for the review.

Offline zxc

She is very lean. The pictures that I put represent her well.

There is one picture in her gallery where she has a big ass. Well, that is totally angled. She has a small ass.

Offline zxc

I think I figured it out. In her lean pictures she is missing the dragon tattoo (no film reference intended). Which suggests she has a bit more curve.
Thanks for the review.

Believe me, she has no dragon on her leg. All her pictures are accurate except the one with the dragon. I assume a person is managing her profile and mistook the picture. The girl in de picture has a huge tattoo in the back like her, but she has no dragon.

The main pictures are the last ones, as she has now another tattoo on her stomach.

Offline zxc

Believe me, she has no dragon on her leg. All her pictures are accurate except the one with the dragon. I assume a person is managing her profile and mistook the picture. The girl in de picture has a huge tattoo in the back like her, but she has no dragon.

The main pictures are the last ones, as she has now another tattoo on her stomach.

SORRY, my memory fails. YES, SHE HAS A DRAGON. I am watching the private pictures I took AND SHE HAS A DRAGON.

Offline popmopcop

SORRY, my memory fails. YES, SHE HAS A DRAGON. I am watching the private pictures I took AND SHE HAS A DRAGON.

Ok thanks for clarifying.  :thumbsup:

Offline NightKid

What were the extras and how much?

Offline zxc

What were the extras and how much?

She texted me the following extras

Filming GBP50 - I asked if it was with face and she said yes.
CIM GBP30
CIF GBP30

I always pick up filming with face for beautiful ladies.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2024, 08:43:01 pm by zxc »

Offline doc friend

I saw her flat Nate recently she is sharing with.  Positive to follow.   This girl opened the door & I followed her to the room.  She closed the door & left    I had a good look.  She has tats everywhere.  Each to his own.  But she is very skinny  about 5’ 6/7’’  and a size 6.  Very lean & skinny.  Not to my tastes. But if you like them lean & skinny she would be good for you.  The photoshopped pictures imho do flatter.  But like I says each to his own.   Glad the OP had a good time

Offline deg_dilemma

Sounds interesting. There are a few Hungarian girls out there now at £180 + filming. I did Sophia a while ago (review left) and the experience pretty much mirrored your one. She was also laid back and willing to take directions, which generally worked well for filming/photos.

Are there any other girls you'd recommend for Filming?

Offline zxc

Are there any other girls you'd recommend for Filming?

I saw her flatmate Kimberly and she looked very hot too. I haven´t banged her. External Link/Members Only

I also have another Kimberly, but this one is English, in my HL: External Link/Members Only

I have other girls, but I am waiting for them to come back to London.. if ever.

Offline Snowenne

Did she took good pounding without complain, or more like slow gfe session? :)

Offline zxc

Did she took good pounding without complain, or more like slow gfe session? :)

Without complaint.