Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lovely Amyra (GFE, LFK, OWO, RO, Penetration) in NW8 (Marylebone)  (Read 37284 times)

47 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5519875) (31 positive, 7 neutral, 9 negative) [Indexed by tantraman]
35 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5262800) (22 positive, 6 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by tantraman]
34 review(s) for gorgeous.amyra (22 positive, 5 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by tantraman]

Offline MrMatrix

She’s back to Romania, should return in January but not 100% she said when I last saw her.
Moneys too good, of course she'll be back. :hi:

Offline jasonbourne

back, at  a whopping 150 for half an hour 

Offline tantraman

back, at  a whopping 150 for half an hour

I'm so glad I got my fill for £100 :yahoo: ... although this screenshot from her "Creamy shower xx" AW video is drawing me in again :blush: ...

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Celticstu

I’d go back and see her but not at those rates. What a shame!

Offline Devil4thrill

Now £300 an hour. I think if we wait until Christmas it could be £800  :lol:

Offline kasamaa

Im sure it will come down. I remember she went on Diva for £300 for a short period the went back to her usual pricing.

Online FiveKnuckles

« Last Edit: January 23, 2024, 01:38:11 am by FiveKnuckles »

Offline brandnewday75

Bit of orangina for Tantra's spank bank  :wacko:

Wow! Not much more to say really!  :sarcastic: Got to see her one day. Fingers crossed.

Offline ss100

Jesus she is maturing well. Like a fine wine.

Offline Meursault

Much as I respect Tantra's genuine reviews and commitment to helping his fellow punter, I can't get too worked up by this woman. Yes, she's an absolute stunner but, especially with hindsight, my experience was exceptionally dull.

Offline The Ultracheese

I remember when she was a £50/15min £70/30min girl 😢

Offline Sushihunter

Bless you, good sir :hi:

Just the kinda girl I was looking for.
44 7466 519564
Available now?? I'm going for it!!

Online FiveKnuckles

Amyra is now is farringdon with a price drop.  That 15min price will have a queue down to parliament  :crazy:

15min £50. 30min £100, 1hr £200

Offline tantraman

Amyra is now is farringdon with a price drop.  That 15min price will have a queue down to parliament  :crazy:

15min £50. 30min £100, 1hr £200

Good Lord, FK, you're right :yahoo: ...

... those are prices I'd paid back in 2020! :dance:

Offline patelprat

Bear in mind that OWO, light kisses (not FK) and CIM are extras...so not overall really that cheap.

« Last Edit: April 15, 2024, 02:49:50 pm by patelprat »

Offline ss100

Hold that price for 12 days please  :thumbsup:

Offline patelprat

Not sure about the 15 min rate, but I paid £150 for 30 mins last year, which included light kisses (she doesn't FK/DFK) and OWO.
Now it would be £100 + 40 + 30.

« Last Edit: April 15, 2024, 07:14:45 pm by patelprat »

Offline Man of steel

Remember punting her regularly 2018-2019 pre covid - £70 h/h

Still looks FAF 💯 however 5 years older now in her mid twenties. Tempted again at £100 (lower than her diva rates)- but service was mixed all those years ago but for me was a  good 30 mins regular fun with a Rom catwalk hottie punt. Be like seeing an old acquaintance 😉

« Last Edit: April 15, 2024, 09:16:12 pm by Man of steel »