Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pretty Thai Cherry?? Swindon  (Read 1400 times)

Offline Cosworth89

External Link/Members Only

Anyone know of this one been looking for an East Asian WG for a while now but not much luck

Offline southcoastpunter

look at her AW profile and feedback - and who has left her feedback. The same "punter" that left feedback for Sexy Thai Sara in Manchester. ! that would suggest a "group" possibly controlled!. Sara has one feedback saying "fake".  Big red flag!!!

As she is Swindon, I am guessing you are looking for a Thai in or around Swindon? It would be helpful if you give this sort of information - the SW region is a BIG area. I am going to add Swindon into the topic heading - if its not please say and i or another forum helper can change it again.

Personally, sorry, cannot suggest anyone in your area.

Offline Gentlesensual1000

I saw this lady back in April - nothing like the photograph and very tired and gave me half my money back. ( I am having difficulty getting on this site as I keep getting a message saying my internet provider has blocked this site)

Offline southcoastpunter

Gentlesensual1000 - are you trying to use a VPN to access the site?
mail.com
VPN's aren't generally allowed access to this site. a few email address aren't allowed either. I tried to use xxx@mail.com as my email address and it wasn't allowed (not sure why! - and no, not X's but a proper name @mail.com)
« Last Edit: May 27, 2022, 02:25:53 pm by southcoastpunter »

Offline Gentlesensual1000

No I am not. Just using my normal internet provider. Very strange and annoying.

Offline ReginaldPerrin

If you have problems accessing this site try setting your dns servers to point to google.

External Link/Members Only