Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AdultWork v agency, pump + dump v GFE, price v quality?  (Read 524 times)

Yeboahsleftfoot

I’m in the middle of a holiday enforced punt free time, which is hurting, a lot, exacerbated by the great weather and resultant attire of the female population.

My mind has been wrestling with the three big punting questions, the three whoresmen of the apocalypse.

Having recently suffered a nightmare two weeks and spunked nigh on a monkey on three crap punts, each worse than the previous, with AW girls, not cheap ones, then one very good one with a slightly more expensive agency girl, I’m thinking I’d have been much better off seeing two agency girls either singly or as a duo, likely having an awesome time and saving myself almost a ton plus the self loathing.

My punts are generally an hour or longer, normally a couple a week and over a fortnight I’d seen 4 girls who delivered a range of services at a range of prices £140, £160, £180 & £200 with varying levels of engagement.

The most expensive punt was with an agency girl who delivered vanilla services with a fully engaged girl friend impression from start to finish, it felt better than the best indie who took two facials and swallowed like a trouper but the meeting felt mechanical. The other two AW girls delivered one crap service and one average to good spoilt by a hygiene issue.

So the questions are:

AW v Agency?

There are good and bad in both but in my experience a much higher percentage of good in agency girls, once you have built up a relationship with the agency, so they know what you like. AW requires masses of research and if the girl hasn't been reviewed on here there is no reliable info to go on. Having said that one of my best recent punts was a girl from backstreet with an AW profile but no feedback anywhere, so there is ia strong element of luck involved too.

Is a pump and dump more important than a great attitude and genuine girl friend experience?

Punters have different needs and expectations, plenty want to pump and dump, for me attitude is the absolute key to a punt and I prefer feeling a perceived connection which the best girls are capable of delivering.

Is there a correlation with price and quality?

This old chestnut has been discussed many times but in my opinion, to get looks, services and attitude combination, yes.

In terms of service I’ve had £100 an hour girls who deliver full service with enthusiasm with extra charges so for £120 or £140 I got the full monty apart from the looks department, but to get a combination of looks, engagement and service in my opinion, you are looking at £180 minimum. The top price I'll pay is £250 an hour. Saying that there are plenty of WGs who charge fortunes and deliver crap services so it doesn't always follow that the more you pay the better time you have.

In summary, my experience is that agency girls have been better in general than AW, I want to feel a perceived gfe and in my opinion an attitude, looks and services combo is worth paying for, it'll be interesting to hear fellow punter's thoughts.

Offline smiths

I’m in the middle of a holiday enforced punt free time, which is hurting, a lot, exacerbated by the great weather and resultant attire of the female population.

My mind has been wrestling with the three big punting questions, the three whoresmen of the apocalypse.

Having recently suffered a nightmare two weeks and spunked nigh on a monkey on three crap punts, each worse than the previous, with AW girls, not cheap ones, then one very good one with a slightly more expensive agency girl, I’m thinking I’d have been much better off seeing two agency girls either singly or as a duo, likely having an awesome time and saving myself almost a ton plus the self loathing.

My punts are generally an hour or longer, normally a couple a week and over a fortnight I’d seen 4 girls who delivered a range of services at a range of prices £140, £160, £180 & £200 with varying levels of engagement.

The most expensive punt was with an agency girl who delivered vanilla services with a fully engaged girl friend impression from start to finish, it felt better than the best indie who took two facials and swallowed like a trouper but the meeting felt mechanical. The other two AW girls delivered one crap service and one average to good spoilt by a hygiene issue.

So the questions are:

AW v Agency?

There are good and bad in both but in my experience a much higher percentage of good in agency girls, once you have built up a relationship with the agency, so they know what you like. AW requires masses of research and if the girl hasn't been reviewed on here there is no reliable info to go on. Having said that one of my best recent punts was a girl from backstreet with an AW profile but no feedback anywhere, so there is ia strong element of luck involved too.

Is a pump and dump more important than a great attitude and genuine girl friend experience?

Punters have different needs and expectations, plenty want to pump and dump, for me attitude is the absolute key to a punt and I prefer feeling a perceived connection which the best girls are capable of delivering.

Is there a correlation with price and quality?

This old chestnut has been discussed many times but in my opinion, to get looks, services and attitude combination, yes.

In terms of service I’ve had £100 an hour girls who deliver full service with enthusiasm with extra charges so for £120 or £140 I got the full monty apart from the looks department, but to get a combination of looks, engagement and service in my opinion, you are looking at £180 minimum. The top price I'll pay is £250 an hour. Saying that there are plenty of WGs who charge fortunes and deliver crap services so it doesn't always follow that the more you pay the better time you have.

In summary, my experience is that agency girls have been better in general than AW, I want to feel a perceived gfe and in my opinion an attitude, looks and services combo is worth paying for, it'll be interesting to hear fellow punter's thoughts.

There is NO correlation between how good a WG is and what she charges because what makes a good or bad WG is her attitude NOT what she charges as my decades of punting has proved to me.

A WG with a good attitude is essential to me having a good punt, I have punted with ok WGs who charged me £350 an hour years ago, my absolute limit now being £200 an hour, good WGs who charged me £60 an hour and many who charged me £80 an hour.

I don't punt through Agencies anymore as all they do in my area London is ensure I would have to pay more to cover the pimps costs, an Agency offers me nothing I cant get off A/W and often cheaper, all about locating good WGs and avoiding the bad which obviously UKP can help with. I will and do punt through brothels sometimes if the price is right, many WGs of course have pimps even if they advertise as Indies.