Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone had the pleasure ? Emmy Devine -Godalming  (Read 2124 times)

Offline D07

Hi realise I don’t contribute a lot on here so a bit cheeky to ask but has anyone had the pleasure ?
External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: September 26, 2019, 04:33:25 pm by D07 »

Offline Fuzzyduck

Hi realise I don’t contribute a lot on here so a bit cheeky to ask but has anyone had the pleasure ?

Cheeky? More like taking the piss, mate, particularly when you've said previously you'd welcome seeing someone else post a review. Leech.

Thanks look forward to reading it.

Offline bartholomew

So has the OP anything to report back?
I've been talking to her and would appreciate any feedback from someone who'd seen her.

Offline bartholomew

So no-one been?

I'm seriously tempted, although she only seems to offer a HJ to guys, though (according to AW profile) is happy to receive oral and rimming.

100% good reviews, but that's not always reliable.

Offline Fu-Qin Boi-Ling

Cheeky? More like taking the piss, mate, particularly when you've said previously you'd welcome seeing someone else post a review. Leech.

lol  :dash:

Offline Darkness

I was in Godalming on work just before Christmas and sent her a couple of emails to see if she might do a less-dom and more vanilla in-call.  Never heard back, so not sure if that's just not her thing, if I'm not her type, or if she's non-existent!  Sorry!

:unknown:

Offline MrMatrix

OP - after 18 months plus you havent done a review, why would we help some one who doesn't punt- yes more than cheeky mate :thumbsdown: