Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: London's top blowjobs  (Read 15273 times)

Offline naughtygarcon

The last thread on this topic has waned and died.
So I thought it might be worth keeping the topic alive?
Here are my top five owo-givers in recent months.
Perhaps you want to share yours too.
If not, well here are some leads.
1. MoistJade External Link/Members Only
2. SpicyJulia External Link/Members Only
3. KarenPretty External Link/Members Only
4. MissWelshKandice External Link/Members Only
5. SkylerM External Link/Members Only
Have fun!
NG

Online MajorPayne

Nice thread, thanks for starting.   I prefer oral these days so highlighting those who did it best is good news.

I'm on a limited budget, maximum is £120 per hour so this is definitely the girl for me - she went straight into my HL.   I particularly like the fact she does not charge extra for her oral services.   I always avoid girls who do.

SpicyJulia External Link/Members Only

Offline horsa

The last thread on this topic has waned and died.
So I thought it might be worth keeping the topic alive?
Here are my top five owo-givers in recent months.
Perhaps you want to share yours too.
If not, well here are some leads.
1. MoistJade External Link/Members Only
2. SpicyJulia External Link/Members Only
3. KarenPretty External Link/Members Only
4. MissWelshKandice External Link/Members Only
5. SkylerM External Link/Members Only
Have fun!
NG

have you got reviews for each of them?

Offline agcnospam

This girl used to be called Amadea Linda on AW - gives great head and CIM, I met her for an hour and the oral was so good, never had sex - just let her keep sucking my dick.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Old profile to show linked reviews;

External Link/Members Only   External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: October 07, 2017, 02:12:46 pm by agcnospam »

Offline horsa

This girl used to be called Amadea Linda on AW - gives great head and CIM, I met her for an hour and the oral was so good, never had sex - just let her keep sucking my dick.

Old profile to show linked reviews;

External Link/Members Only   External Link/Members Only

I have wanted to visit her for ages but she charges £20 extra for CIM, do you have a review for her?

Online boardyhell

I have wanted to visit her for ages but she charges £20 extra for CIM, do you have a review for her?
definitely one of the best in london
i saw her once,had a wank in the morning and she made me come twice,normally i only come once

Offline horsa

External Link/Members Only

This is the best BJ I have ever received in my life  :yahoo: (review to follow)

Offline naughtygarcon

January blues so I wanted to resurrect this thread.
I’d now add these two as excellent fellatrices:
1. Arabella. External Link/Members Only
2. HornyNikki. External Link/Members Only
Any one want to add anyone else?

Offline Sinz

Offline stevieboi

How would you know stevieboi ? Have u punted her ?

Yes, i did. In December.

Offline Stalinator

Offline Sinz

Online boardyhell

apple hod is pretty good,so is michelle same establishment
not touting but hod is pretty good for me location wise
julia spicy and alexsandra are both excellent both in acton
all four can deep throat me

Offline CastrosCoconuts

This one is good - External Link/Members Only

No CIM so is an instant fail imho.

I'd personally nominate Natalie Love for the title: Had me spunking twice in her mouth, the second time after showing some real determination to get another mouthful :D  It must have been thirsty work because she swallowed it all down without hesitation.
Provided you are polite as well as shaved and tidy down there I've not experienced a more enthusiastic cockworshipper ;)
« Last Edit: January 14, 2018, 12:13:56 am by CastrosCoconuts »

Offline naughtygarcon

Would anyone else be willing to share a recommendation?

mrhappypants

Would anyone else be willing to share a recommendation?

I’ve got one; go write some reviews you leeching twat. 

Offline Sinz

Offline pepsicolaboy

I’ve got one; go write some reviews you leeching twat.

Now tell us how you really feel :rolleyes:

Offline pepsicolaboy

No CIM so is an instant fail imho.

I'd personally nominate Natalie Love for the title: Had me spunking twice in her mouth, the second time after showing some real determination to get another mouthful :D  It must have been thirsty work because she swallowed it all down without hesitation.
Provided you are polite as well as shaved and tidy down there I've not experienced a more enthusiastic cockworshipper ;)

For £170 for 30 mins, she should clean my house and wash my car as well.

Needs to be something 'really' special service wise for that sort of wonga

Too rich for me

:hi:

Offline CastrosCoconuts

For £170 for 30 mins, she should clean my house and wash my car as well.

Needs to be something 'really' special service wise for that sort of wonga

Too rich for me

:hi:

I think you've misread :cool:

Offline hanswurst

My personal favourite is SpicyJulia.
She always puts in a lot of effort and could get a second load out of me!

Offline Sinz

Any chance of a review ?

Offline punk

Thanks for such an enlightening post.

Hope you don't take nearly another year to post again.

Offline aanimator

Great blowjob, including any size deepthroat. She has a drug probem so this is a tentative recommendation.
However, even without the deepthroat her blowjob was extremely good.

Offline dannyoldbloke

Anna Devine - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Usually works out of croydon hotels - she is a tall girl who gives an amazing great blowjob with DT and gagging - seems to be her specialty.

Offline BobBishi

I recently saw Jessica69 in Stratford (External Link/Members Only) for her special offer, which was £50 for a BJ only. One of the best I've had in some time - she really does give an enthusiastic service, nice and sloppy and is happy with CIM. I would definitely return.

On a related note, the best BJ I have ever had in my life was many years ago in Sydney, from a girl with a stud in her tongue. Exquisite sensations - if you've never had the pleasure, I suggest finding a girl with a tongue stud and giving it a go.

Offline naughtygarcon

Thanks guys!
To throw one more in the mix, tonight I had a cracking blowjob from this minx. Enjoy.

Offline aanimator

Thanks guys!
To throw one more in the mix, tonight I had a cracking blowjob from this minx. Enjoy.

Review?

Offline Heph

To throw one more in the mix, tonight I had a cracking blowjob from this minx.

Velvet Lola
Scandalously uncompetitive prices for our friends who prefer shorter booking times
15 min: £100
30min : £100

« Last Edit: July 10, 2018, 04:20:46 pm by Heph »

Offline iseetrees

Thanks guys!

+ 1.

Saw her a couple of weeks ago and she gives an awesome BJ and slurps it all up. Will post a review when I get 10 mins.
Banned reason: Tout - most likely Camilla Raine or her pimp boyfriend
Banned by: Ali Katt

Offline LLPunting

+ 1.

Saw her a couple of weeks ago and she gives an awesome BJ and slurps it all up. Will post a review when I get 10 mins.

For her ridiculous prices she better give a hungry BJ.   :dash:
Not one for the HL.  :thumbsdown:

Offline naughtygarcon

It is a great blowjob.
Come on lads. Anyone willing to share anyone else ?

Offline S_holmes

Great blowjob, including any size deepthroat. She has a drug probem so this is a tentative recommendation.
However, even without the deepthroat her blowjob was extremely good.

+1

amanzone

My best ever was Virag but that was at least 2 years ago, have been frantically trying to get in touch with her again but to no avail, not sure if anyone's seen her recently but she did say she was planning to move abroad for good when I saw her.
Mia Moist was pretty good , she gives really sloppy wetjobs with a bit of gagging to boot .
Saw Red Kitten a couple years back too , she lets you ff her so def a good one for me .

Offline ViragDT

• Service Provider
My best ever was Virag but that was at least 2 years ago, have been frantically trying to get in touch with her again but to no avail, not sure if anyone's seen her recently but she did say she was planning to move abroad for good when I saw her.
Mia Moist was pretty good , she gives really sloppy wetjobs with a bit of gagging to boot .
Saw Red Kitten a couple years back too , she lets you ff her so def a good one for me .

Thank you... :)

Offline Bigboy247

Try Nicoletta. Well reviewed here.
Banned reason: I review in 8 years
Banned by: 90125

Offline MrMohican

Just wondering what you guys regard as the the stand out features that make the best blow job.

For me its all about pace and variation.

For me a blow job should be something a girl looks like she is savouring - so I like a really sensual slow pace - no hands - all mouth
a long lingering speed with as much eye contact as poss (I fucking hate those girls thant think if they bob their heads up and down like a piston with zero imagination thats what us blokes want). Lots of variation in technique too. Concentrating on the head for a bit, then sucking balls (don't you hate girls that won't do this?) then getting it as deep into the back of their throat as possible. Then finally a long lingering CIM with no cum dodging or swerving at the end - willingness to do cumplay at the end is the bonus for me that elevates most punts. Where they dribble it out onto their tits/show it cascading out of their mouth - lovely.

This girl Kennedy Kressler - does pretty much my perfect BJ. If you know any girl that matches this I'm all ears

Offline LLPunting

Just wondering what you guys regard as the the stand out features that make the best blow job.

For me its all about pace and variation.

For me a blow job should be something a girl looks like she is savouring - so I like a really sensual slow pace - no hands - all mouth
a long lingering speed with as much eye contact as poss (I fucking hate those girls thant think if they bob their heads up and down like a piston with zero imagination thats what us blokes want). Lots of variation in technique too. Concentrating on the head for a bit, then sucking balls (don't you hate girls that won't do this?) then getting it as deep into the back of their throat as possible. Then finally a long lingering CIM with no cum dodging or swerving at the end - willingness to do cumplay at the end is the bonus for me that elevates most punts. Where they dribble it out onto their tits/show it cascading out of their mouth - lovely.

This girl Kennedy Kressler - does pretty much my perfect BJ. If you know any girl that matches this I'm all ears

Most of what you describe but also hungrily swallows without blinking and then hugs and holds onto you like she really wanted it.
Some good hand action, use of inside and outside of cheeks also welcome.
Always good if, when this is happening in 69, that she becomes ever more desperate to swallow your cock as she gets more worked up.  Muffling her moans and screams will trying to suck the cum out of your balls and down her gullet really works for me.   :thumbsup:

Offline Cumberland

All the above. Plus that mesmerised smile when they first see your cock flip out and appear hypnotised by the head then take a second to stare and size it up before slowly reaching under and pull you in. Then as they progress they forget the script and loose all their technique and just devour it. So good. I prefer oral to penetration.

Offline sigmalinking

Lisa: External Link/Members Only)

Gave pretty decent head but is a nightmare logistically. Lots of saliva and variation. She swallows too for bonus  :thumbsup:

Arabella: External Link/Members Only

I see her profile is up again. She is easier to deal with (and prettier imo) but is more expensive

If I have to choose between the two, I'd choose Lisa

Also, tempted by the good things I read about Yasmin Petite (External Link/Members Only) for better value and regular punts