Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Brothels of yester-year  (Read 17096 times)

Online fudi_maar

"But any guys knew of the brothel on the bath road in cranford near heathrow airport?"

Oh yes! My 2nd ever punt in life was there back in 2003. I went there a couple of times and enjoyed the ladies.
They were mostly English back then. Ahhh....good times.
Someone posted the Gigglesgirls archive website - much appreciated, as it brings back happy memories.
I punted with Melissa there (her photos don't do her justice), and she was amazing. It was a truly wonderful experience with her.
She was a Baltic beauty, tall, full-figured, and with a great attitude.

I also used to go to a parlour called  The 263 Club (or similar) - the number was based on the address on Reading Road (in Reading, surprise, surprise). This was on the main road, and the parlour was done to a high standard. Such blatant
positioning would never be allowed nowdays. The service was great, and the rooms all had showers. I punted with a beautiful
English girl there who had a natural, unshaven triangle down there - it was so refreshing to see that,

I think the Victoria House in Lutterworth still exists - fantastic 5 Star place.

Ahhh......good times.....

Offline londonbloke

Melissa from Giggles was indeed an amazing experience. I think I had the pleasure of her company on 2, possibly 3 occasions and she was immensely cool and beautiful.

Thanks for the GG link - good memories indeed.

Probably no-one remembers but I also had the serious horn for Nicky who was a raven haired MILF who worked at the Green Lanes Peaches. She was kinda like Kat Slater without the hard edges. Lord I fancied her!! She once complimented me on my oral skills and said something along the lines of I could do it without the money changing hands. A rare regret in life that looking back now I think she was giving me the nod and the wink but, in my youthful ignorance, I didn't get it. Strange to think I'm probably older than her now than she was then (if that makes any sense at all) **sigh**

Offline king tarzan

I used go this brothel in Hanwell run by columbians
Some of the hotties they had was awesome! !
Had wonderful times there...
The owner of the place juan ramos even used to let me £10 off!!!
Miserable git but he found me funny and was always fine with me..
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Monsieur69

HornyHemel, Jennie was EE, possibly czech, but used to always put Danish on her profiles for some reason :unknown:

She's still working one day per week at Oasis4U in Wandsworth. This is an old fashioned brothel with one different lady per day and resident maid. The pics are all false but they tell you this on the phone. Not many punters will risk a visit without seeing pics but they are always busy with regulars anyway.

Offline Mr Farkyhars

Strange to think I'm probably older than her now than she was then (if that makes any sense at all)

Or even 'I'm probably older now than she was then' :) yes, Green Lanes was fabulous :drinks:

Offline londonbloke

Offline anchorage

Many places in Surbiton/Kingston/Wimbledon including an extensive 'Asian network' operated by the ultimately infamous Nikki, although she later branched out with several EE girls.

Quite a few decent parlours in Surbiton. But probably the strangest place for me was in S. Wimbledon. Close to the tube, run down building they often had 6/7 girls to choose from. Never understood how that worked exactly but they certainly had some decent girls there.

Oh, another good place was in Tolworth run by the lady with rotten teeth!

All advetised in the free local papers. Sadly, all of these places are long gone.

Online webpunter

Surbo is commuter punting belt.  Stop off, go punting & then get back on the train home to the OH.  Have seen blokes walking up to doors on the side streets talking on the mobile & it gets opened as if by magic  :lol:

There was the place by the railway bridge / YMCA.  Opposite side of the road with the mini sticking out of the wall on the adjoining building
They used to advertise on acemassage.  Can't remember the name.  Bizarre inside as two parlours next door to each other.  Run by the same maid.  Think this was so only one burd per premises & so technically not a brothel.  Had a few visits when bladdered & the one on the left seemed to be filled with burds off the banana boat.  Dark as the ....  It was averagely crap but did the job for a rub & tug session for 1/2hr @ 40-50 quid.  Must have been there a couple of decades & it shut down a few years ago

Made a couple of visits to the block of flats behind the station.  Not up to Chelsea Cloisters no's in the building but deffo a few at any one time

Quite a few decent parlours in Surbiton

Online stayer

My favourite brothel was Peaches Massage in Leytonstone because I liked Jackie. She was in her late 30s, had a good figure and french kissed me better than anyone I had encountered (at a cost of an extra £10, well worth the money).

External Link/Members Only

Offline anchorage

There was the place by the railway bridge / YMCA.  Opposite side of the road with the mini sticking out of the wall on the adjoining building
They used to advertise on acemassage.  Can't remember the name.  Bizarre inside as two parlours next door to each other.  Run by the same maid.  Think this was so only one burd per premises & so technically not a brothel.  Had a few visits when bladdered & the one on the left seemed to be filled with burds off the banana boat.  Dark as the ....  It was averagely crap but did the job for a rub & tug session for 1/2hr @ 40-50 quid.  Must have been there a couple of decades & it shut down a few years ago

Made a couple of visits to the block of flats behind the station.  Not up to Chelsea Cloisters no's in the building but deffo a few at any one time

That was called 'Black Diamonds' - pretty rough. The block is the 'famous' Glenbuck. Used to be at least 5 in there.

The good old days.

Online webpunter

Well remembered
Think the linked ace massage page had a references to english / mature

That was called 'Black Diamonds' - pretty rough. The block is the 'famous' Glenbuck. Used to be at least 5 in there.

The good old days.

Offline anglian

I remember frequenting Specials of Walthamstow, Seven Kings and one other location. The parlours where all flats above shops and were very grotty, but the girls could be very friendly although there weren't really any stunners there. All were oriental, Thai and Indonesian (?) mostly.
I think they are still going in Upminster iirc, but I've never been there.
I used to like one Thai called Pinky, who cooked me a Thai meal in her Stratford flat one day (I'm no male model, but was single and I think she was looking for a rich man to fleece!).
Happy days!

Offline sinful_punter

Sorry to resurrect an old thread, but after so many bad profiles, misleading pictures, B&S, girls who offer XY or Z on their profile, confirm over phone then actually don't offer in person, I miss the glory days of just calling a reliable establishment, getting a lovely, poetic description of the girls on offer and then pitching up to choose in person.

Tia's Place - though I don't think I ever punted with Tia herself. She priced herself out of it from memory, but her girls were all good. Apart from one I had there once who was coked to the eyeballs and tried to rinse me for loads of extras which had been agreed as included.

Sweet Surprise - I must've shagged more than a dozen there, at their Bricket wood place and before that, their house on the Byewaters in Croxley. Some really good girls there, including Paris (English, super hot, fake boobs) and the owner herself (hot Asian with big boobies).

Sapphires, with their "Greedy Boy Special" was always good fun.

Going back even further, Bushey Belles was my first punt - must've been about 20 years ago. A girl called Diane and then one called Sam.

Mirage Massage in Hemel Hempstead, on an industrial estate. Went there twice and both times had a great service from a stunning girl with good facilities

There used to be a row of apartments above Moss Bros in Watford Town Centre, opposite Burger King. Had some good times there.

In recent years, the only similar experiene has been Annabellas in MK or their sister sites in London - House of Divine. It was always a much more reliable way to punt, without the huge rate of misses that I seem to encounter from AW

Offline LLPunting

Sorry to resurrect an old thread, but after so many bad profiles, misleading pictures, B&S, girls who offer XY or Z on their profile, confirm over phone then actually don't offer in person, I miss the glory days of just calling a reliable establishment, getting a lovely, poetic description of the girls on offer and then pitching up to choose in person.

Tia's Place - though I don't think I ever punted with Tia herself. She priced herself out of it from memory, but her girls were all good. Apart from one I had there once who was coked to the eyeballs and tried to rinse me for loads of extras which had been agreed as included.

Sweet Surprise - I must've shagged more than a dozen there, at their Bricket wood place and before that, their house on the Byewaters in Croxley. Some really good girls there, including Paris (English, super hot, fake boobs) and the owner herself (hot Asian with big boobies).

Going back even further, Bushey Belles was my first punt - must've been about 20 years ago. A girl called Diane and then one called Sam.

Mirage Massage in Hemel Hempstead, on an industrial estate. Went there twice and both times had a great service from a stunning girl with good facilities

There used to be a row of apartments above Moss Bros in Watford Town Centre, opposite Burger King. Had some good times there.

In recent years, the only similar experiene has been Annabellas in MK or their sister sites in London - House of Divine. It was always a much more reliable way to punt, without the huge rate of misses that I seem to encounter from AW

One of the subtlest touts I've seen in ages...  :dash:

Offline BillGoldberg

I remember frequenting Specials of Walthamstow, Seven Kings and one other location. The parlours where all flats above shops and were very grotty, but the girls could be very friendly although there weren't really any stunners there. All were oriental, Thai and Indonesian (?) mostly.
I think they are still going in Upminster iirc, but I've never been there.
I used to like one Thai called Pinky, who cooked me a Thai meal in her Stratford flat one day (I'm no male model, but was single and I think she was looking for a rich man to fleece!).
Happy days!

Those days were awesome !

I used to live out that way and have extremely fond memories of Mei and her exquisite hour long blowjobs and the myriad of excellent Oriental SPs who were the foundation of my lifelong asian fetish that I've never recovered from (and i don't even want to)

Offline Bondmaniac

I used to like going to Leahs in Goodmayes, got rather attached to that place, then went to Kayjemmas when it moved to Chadwell Heath.  Easy to find parking and rear enterence up the steel stairs. Other good areas were Leytonstone by the old snooker hall, Seven Kings was always hit and miss with the descriptions.

Offline Kraken001

Anyone remember Deluxe massage right by Bush Hill Park station in enfield. Had a fantastic range of girls both English and European. Every one of them was a stunner. God I miss that place.

Offline Zeusthedoc

Anyone remember Deluxe massage right by Bush Hill Park station in enfield. Had a fantastic range of girls both English and European. Every one of them was a stunner. God I miss that place.

Is that the one that you used to have to go in via the off street entrance thru the car park?

Offline rocky187

There was one in Harrow Weald between the two round abouts. Was run by a black lady. I remember Yasmin from th re with fond memories!  Harrow always seemed to have a few from memory

yodeling

earls court used to have many brothels but since properties (flats)  passed the million pound mark its harder for owners to operate .but no doubt theres a few left somewhere

Offline Traveller58uk

Westminster Sauna by Lambeth North tune station was my favourite.

They had two sets of sisters - Slovakian Helena and Katerina and Brazilians Regina and Daniella.

I got quite close to Helena. Ultimately the financial transaction put an end to that. Regina had the largest, most magnificent tits.

Happy days.

Offline Kraken001

Is that the one that you used to have to go in via the off street entrance thru the car park?

It was a flat right above/next to the William hill bookmakers. I used to park in st marks road and walk through. This was in I would say about 2002-2006. The lady who run it was a really pleasant lady always made you feel welcome. As I said the girls who worked there were all top notch. Was gutted when it disappeared. There was other good places in enfield at that time too, just glance through the local rag back pages and there was always something worthwhile!
« Last Edit: April 18, 2018, 09:22:57 pm by Kraken001 »

Offline Kraken001

there were a lot of 'massage parlours' in Enfield

Keats Close was a favourite
Paige's near Enfield Town was also a popular place. there were a few girls that moved on to Debbie's in Anerley when Paige's closed - then Debbie's closed...not sure where those two are now.

the rest were in random places all over Enfield, those local papers were great.

Was Paige's place the one at the top of a road off of Lancaster road? Big detached house. Used to have a Baptist church or something of that type near it?

Offline Zeusthedoc

Was Paige's place the one at the top of a road off of Lancaster road? Big detached house. Used to have a Baptist church or something of that type near it?

It was around the corner from a Barclays bank. Detached house, yeah! I bumped into 'paige' a while back - had a coffee with her and found out what had happened. She says she was sabotaged - who knows the truth, but in any case, it was a decent gaff.

I used to head to Enfield with a friend...take turns driving (so the other could have a few drinks), pick up a local paper for about 40p and call around till we liked the sound of a place. Was a simpler time.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2018, 10:11:08 pm by Zeusthedoc »

Offline BillGoldberg

earls court used to have many brothels but since properties (flats)  passed the million pound mark its harder for owners to operate .but no doubt theres a few left somewhere

I remember those days, used to punt with some very attractive fly-by-night never to be seen again Oriental girls, I seem to remember a few Koreans and a great Japanese girl with top notch BJ skills who kissed and had a knock out body

Place was within spitting distance of the tube station just off the main high street

Offline rocky187

Thinking more about this I remembered a couple more I use to visit.

One in West Drayton/Hayes on the Uxbridge road next to a taxi rank. Had to walk about the stairs. They would have  very own sit together in th kitchen waiting for the girls to be free, one girl who sticks out was an English girl no was no he spitting image of Zoe Slater from Eastenders. Wowzer she was hot and could really move!

Then Greenford had a house I think on Windmill road. Two girls working regularly Spanish girl there big tits flat stomach and a arse to die for.

These two and thdays Harrow Wealdstone one were my regular haunts around west London.

Offline JamesKW

I expect I do :D so basically it's no longer profitable for them to offer themselves on the market - at least, not in a brothel. The number of people who prefer them to young tight-bodied EE girls is insufficient. I can believe that bit easily, yet it still surprises me that (again, unless I'm doing something wrong in the search) so few, proportionately, of these Brit MILFs seem to be using AW.

I am sure the brothels in these areas would have changed the types of girls they use over time.The English MILFS (they would now operate in Chelmsford)would have gone and been replaced by the young Romanian and African girls that now live in these areas.

Offline Zeusthedoc

Place was within spitting distance of the tube station just off the main high street

Was the spitting included in the price?

Offline GreyDave

:hi:  + Me I also managed Curves Unlimited and a few more with a place above shops in Northwoo  :DHills.
Anita of sweet surprise was a great shag I meet her sister who looked after it a few times but did not work ..she was a stunner taller with I`d say f to g ers . Sam at curves was good as was Nicole JJ of bushey when she went indy opposite bookies shop There was a place at the back of the crown pub in lower high street which had a mix of mutters and stunners ran by an Aussie and Pam the maid who was excellent. :hi:

Cant understand why some one called your last post a tout :unknown:

Offline Mr Farkyhars

The English MILFS (they would now operate in Chelmsford)

Would they, though? Wouldn't they prefer to operate where there are more potential customers?

Offline GreyDave

:hi: One thing I would say has changed a lot is the way some of the WG`s size themselves when I first started a 36DD big uns  E- F `s was a heavy pairs and GG`s where just monsters
I recall plastering a pair of DD`s at the Ivy in Hemel Hempstead the WG said they are  real DD size mate  ;) ;)

I reckon the underwear makers have increased the range sizes to either make women feel better bigger titted wise and smaller dress size, I paid a days pay in the 80`s to do a KK girl in Harrow Christ they were massive . I have seen a few other who say they are KK`s but no where near as big...That's the eu for you altering sizes  :D :D :D

Offline cotton

In harrow the 90s there seemed to be a number of indian staffed brothels , the girls used to change according to the day and work  at different locations. I remember one place on kenton road i got a petite uni student from south london who was ok, lots obviously in southall as well, presumably been superceded by EE Romanians, on the plus side the price hasnt got up .

Offline Stiltskin

Used to frequently drive past Stratford and make a quick detour to a brothel on Henniker Road (10 + years ago). Don't really know if it still exists or not. Some fun times I had there.

I used to visit that place. That's where I met Elma/Natalie Minx. She went independant for a few years and then retired. Still the best busty Polish girl I've ever seen.

The building was turned into a hotel for a few years, but I think it closed down.

Flat  around the back of Harrison Gibson in Ilford High Road .

I can remember having my first three Way with `Sophia and a tall well built Russian Girl. Sophia had one killer body . I can remeber her finishing me off by hand and it shot all over her face  :thumbsup:

I remember Sophia, she was one of my first punts in fact :).

Does anyone remember Lisa's Oasis in Wandsworth, West Hill on the a3? It was a bit of a trek, but worth it.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2018, 12:33:21 pm by Stiltskin »

Offline JamesKW

Would they, though? Wouldn't they prefer to operate where there are more potential customers?

At a party I went to in Dagenham over 5 years,English MILFs were few and far between (maybe the occasional swinger) most girls were South American,African and EE.Alot of the punters were African who used to pound the girls from here to kingdom cum,and certainly wanted value for money.If the English MILFs were still  in this area they would be expected to work for their money.

Offline Mr Farkyhars

At a party I went to in Dagenham over 5 years,English MILFs were few and far between (maybe the occasional swinger) most girls were South American,African and EE.Alot of the punters were African who used to pound the girls from here to kingdom cum,and certainly wanted value for money.If the English MILFs were still  in this area they would be expected to work for their money.

That's worthwhile to know, thanks - maybe they were trying to avoid African punters by staying out of town.

Offline joe diddley

Not really a brothel as it was a massage and HE establishment but it left me with many happy memories. Angel's Touch of Green Lane, Ilford.

bigbadbob321

I was a regular there in about 2000, but Asian chicks don't really do it for me so I wouldn't remember..
Was she the one with nipples like tent pegs? If so, i remember her but not her name. There was also a chinese chick called Jade who was amazing.

Offline stephentall

Used to really enjoy Twice as nice in Maida Vale. A great selection of girls.

Also my first way back when just above the shops walking back towards Wimbledon from South Wimbledon. A 2 girl operation

Both numbers out of newsagents windows

Offline Jimmyredcab

Hi guys,

Bloody hell... I miss the good old days of popping into GigglesGirls in Ilford or heading towards Goodmayes to Kaye's for some action.

Used Gigglesgirls quite a few times, first time when it was in Ilford Lane before it moved to the High Street ---------- yes, I did shag Sunni Tara, not something to brag about.     :sarcastic:

Offline Rhinooo

Late 90s/early00s saw some stunners at a place on the main road between Ilford and Seven Kings, Bunnie's Castle? Bobbie's Castle? Can't remember the name, just that there was always half a dozen British/Czech/Polish girls to choose from. Huge detatched old building that couldn't have been more obviously a brothel if it had has "Brothel" written on it in ten foot neon lights. Police obviously didn't care around there, much like Manchester at the time which was unbelievable for punting with Sandys, WFBs etc.

Also remember Viva's in Leyton having excellent Czech girls and for Essex Brits, Giggles and Leah's, where Victoria was the star. She'll be a gilf not a milf now, but would love to see her again.
Banned reason: No contribution to the site in 5 years
Banned by: Iloveoral

Online sparkus

Late 90s/early00s saw some stunners at a place on the main road between Ilford and Seven Kings, Bunnie's Castle? Bobbie's Castle? Can't remember the name, just that there was always half a dozen British/Czech/Polish girls to choose from. Huge detatched old building that couldn't have been more obviously a brothel if it had has "Brothel" written on it in ten foot neon lights. Police obviously didn't care around there, much like Manchester at the time which was unbelievable for punting with Sandys, WFBs etc.

Also remember Viva's in Leyton having excellent Czech girls and for Essex Brits, Giggles and Leah's, where Victoria was the star. She'll be a gilf not a milf now, but would love to see her again.

Was Vivas the one just off Lea Bridge Road/Bakers Arms? There was also Cheeky Girls (terrible name) there, above a butchers.

Offline barry

Great thread.

I remember gigglesgirls, Kayjemmas, the Thai 'specials' girls and many other of the names mentioned.

Seems like a long time ago now!

Online webpunter

Not a brothel, however there used to be a website blondescorts, maybe with an extra 'e' in the middle.  Covered most of the major towns across the country.  Had a play with a burd in Leeds.  Must be a decade ago

Offline workinallweek

used to be 3 in Southend and 2 in Basildon all well stocked and ready for action    happy days
Banned reason: Offering glowing positive reviews for free bookings.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Azucar D Artagnan

Does any one know the full story and what happened to Bonnie who worked in flats around Goodmayes , Ilford & toward Barking and then set up a big house/brothel , really well decorated/furnished in Ilford  High St, with her Australian partner pimp. They eventually got raided . She was a very attractive busty Marilyn Monroe look a like with a Cockney accent ! Banged her again whist she was on remand waiting for her court case in a flat in Brentwood . Always really enjoyed doing her but now in hindsight i realise how professional and in control she was . She refused to let me "fuck " her once unless i did her mate with her at the same time  :sarcastic: Made sure i gave Bonnie a really hard banging , so much that her mate was getting turned on just watching Bonnie get absolutely hammered  :D

Offline Azucar D Artagnan

This article may help Gentelman's memories

Fascinated to know if anyone has memories of Bonnie  :thumbsup:

MatureChap

A couple of familiar faces there, a bit hit and miss but a good place when the mood arose. I remember the classic line from one of their ladies,  'Ahhh... first of the day, nice and tight!'.

Offline TP84

Laceys Massage Heathrow - few girls still work around the Heathrow area.

Temptations Uxbridge  and there was a few in harrow etc

Offline aj12345

Temptations Uxbridge was awesome. Where the lovely blondes, Aimee 25 and Roxy, were. Still two of the best looking wg's I've ever come across.