Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amazing thai girl Cartier  (Read 1065 times)

Offline TobyJohn15

Hi all. Can anyone remember a girl going named Cartier,
Working for the Thai group who use to based in Arnold?

I'm sure this is her?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She was hands down the best girl I've ever seen

Thank you

Online RogerBoner

Cartierxxx Arnold Nottingham https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=112984.0
Ignore the pictures at the top. I remember Cartierxxx very well. A hottie and a half. If you review her I'll share some gossip with you.

Offline TobyJohn15

Cartierxxx Arnold Nottingham https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=112984.0
Ignore the pictures at the top. I remember Cartierxxx very well. A hottie and a half. If you review her I'll share some gossip with you.

Do you think it's her ?

Can you message me on here matey

Online RogerBoner

Yes it appears that Cartierxxx has taken over Candy's profile. I'm a bit tired at the moment  :wacko: :sarcastic:so I won't be seeing her. Share your enthusiasm after you've seen her with a nice review. I'd be interested if she has started to offer CIM and the bottom thing that I'm going off. She had horrible scars under her tits after a boobjob, just like Anya's.

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: April 12, 2018, 03:50:59 pm by RogerBoner »

Offline TobyJohn15

Yes it appears that Cartierxxx has taken over Candy's profile. I'm a bit tired at the moment  :wacko: :sarcastic:so I won't be seeing her. Share your enthusiasm after you've seen her with a nice review. I'd be interested if she has started to offer CIM and the bottom thing that I'm going off. She had horrible scars under her tits after a boobjob, just like Anya's.

Just she is listed as French.
And these have a bad rep  for b&s
Don't want to go all the way to cov for that...
Hopefully make her way to Nottingham

Online RogerBoner

Did you ever visit Holly who was in the next room to Cartierxxx on Edison Way?  She went crazy during sex but had an extremely wrinkly childbirth tummy.
I dare you to ring up and ask when Cartier/Candy is coming to Nottingham. In fact when any of them come here. I want to see Jenna Hot (Taya) again External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
I've seen some photos of her without makeup and she is perhaps the most beautiful Thai in the UK.

Online RogerBoner

Offline HailWood

Did you ever visit Holly who was in the next room to Cartierxxx on Edison Way?  She went crazy during sex but had an extremely wrinkly childbirth tummy.
I dare you to ring up and ask when Cartier/Candy is coming to Nottingham. In fact when any of them come here. I want to see Jenna Hot (Taya) again External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
I've seen some photos of her without makeup and she is perhaps the most beautiful Thai in the UK.
Ooh I like the look of Jenna. Stafford ain’t that far away  :hi:

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
Jenna (Taya) on my last round of visits to her were fantastic, great girl, great tits, good attitude, certainly worth another look  :drinks:

Offline NervousJ

Jenna (Taya) on my last round of visits to her were fantastic, great girl, great tits, good attitude, certainly worth another look  :drinks:

Yaaaaaaaayyyyy  :kiss:

Online RogerBoner

We all missed you here on UKP. ILO. Especially me, your bfam  :drinks: :sarcastic: :hi:

Offline HailWood

Ooh ayup ILO. Good to see you posting again :thumbsup:

Offline Freedom70

In your opinion Jenna (External Link/Members Only) is worth a visit?  May have a free half hour later, but didn't like the lack of reviews

thanks