Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SALUS Weybridge  (Read 1557 times)

Offline W5ranger

Anyone been recently? Just found out they have a new manager? Going tomorrow, will report back.

Offline themaserman

I look forward to your report ranger as it not too far for me to visit  :thumbsup:

Offline W5ranger

Quite disappointed, charged 45 at the desk for 1hr then ushered into the really nice room they have. got undressed and was ready when Lily came into the room. Quite a gentle back and neck rub and I have to say she's a real plain Jane and dressed as if she was working in a warehouse! Halfway through she asked if I wanted anything and asked for B2B, negotiated £40 after taking the money she then declined to disrobe, and only took her top and bra  off. This got me a little upset  and it ruined the very average/rushed HE! Showered and left. Beware the shower temp fluctuates between cold and lava hot!

Offline themaserman

That's disappointing ranger and when I walked past there today for a nosey
I saw a chubby Chinese bloke on the reception desk which is off putting too! 

Offline W5ranger

Yes its not the best , had a lot of potential when first opened but now its overpriced for the service you get. I wouldn't pay for B2B there unless things changed, the "girl" (40ish) was dressed like a factory worker, no make up and refused to get her kit off! basically if you want a quick rub and tug then maybe worth it, but at £100 for B2B and not receive the norm then avoid. The rooms are nice however and tables wide and sturdy, not all negative.

Offline Kamilondon

True say, if the service and girls there were better in service etc this place could have been very good? Have to say one of the best massage rooms I have been in. Huge rooms , really good showers , good big tables and really well decorated.. but as you say it’s a shame. Hey we have other choices
Banned reason: Habitual childish name calling despite warnings.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline W5ranger

Except the shower temperture fluctuates between lava hot and iceberg cold :scare:

Offline W5ranger

I hope the new management rtead these rteviews and my feedbal(via text) so they casn adapt their srvice. This place is an opportunity missed in my opinion. Decent girlswho know what to do and fix the showers and they'll be busy and get good reviews.