Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lilyco - Queensway  (Read 2546 times)

holland

I met Lilyco

External Link/Members Only

Comms: quick and easy by phone. I arranged with her. No maid.

Paid:£80 per 1/2h

Girls: as per pictures. Very petite, cute, young chinese girl. Small rounded bum and flat chest (i mean completely zero tits). Facially I didn't find her so attractive. Her pussy is tight, clean and shaved and she has a little larger labia than normal.

Service/experience:
DFK, OWO, RO, Rimming (given and received), 69, penetration protected (several positions), facial and CIM :thumbsup:
I had good time with this little girl. A bit of a domination type as she comes a bit passive and shy. She provides good service and she is up for pretty much everything apart from anal and fingering. I fucked her in several positions (miss, standing, doggy, etc..even on top of a chest of drawer :D) with no restrains from her and i enjoyed eating her long labia. On the other hand, she gave me a good OWO with some DT attempt and she didn't mind rimming me. I finished with a large facial/cim.

Verdict:
I had a very good punt. She comes a bit passive but i think that is because her age and perhaps her character. She is quite willing to please and she offers a broad range of services including rimming, facial and CIM at no extra.
I would definitely recommend expecially if you like petite girls.

Offline Cumberland

I would definitely recommend expecially if you like petite girls.
I met her late last week for 1 hour. Haven’t submitted review as I’m having second thoughts on my rating. I agree with everything you say OP so it should be a positive from me too but I just didn’t fancy her enough. I was disappointed especially as her face is in no way as petite and Anime-like attractive as I’d hoped for and her face photos suggest. Sometimes the chemistry just isn’t right but her face and the fact she is so passive made for a very okay only experience. Hmmmm....
« Last Edit: February 26, 2018, 04:37:21 pm by Cumberland »

Offline The_Don

At the OP, thanks for sharing, via this review.

I met her late last week for 1 hour. Haven’t submitted review as I’m having second thoughts on my rating.

Sitting on reviews can often help when rating, IMO. As it gives the punter/reviewer more time to reflect.

I normally make a few notes (post punt) and then add more at a later date.

But some times if the punt was very negative, I have in the passed (not all the time), posted a negative, directly after the punt.

Offline Cumberland

I normally make a few notes (post punt) and then add more at a later date.

But some times if the punt was very negative, I have in the passed (not all the time), posted a negative, directly after the punt.
Agreed. Negatives should be issued quickly to save other members time and money.
BTW Is there any way of holding a report on this site in draft mode until complete? Would certainly help. At the moment I write them in an email and copy across when done.

Offline Ozy84

I met her late last week for 1 hour. Haven’t submitted review as I’m having second thoughts on my rating. I agree with everything you say OP so it should be a positive from me too but I just didn’t fancy her enough. I was disappointed especially as her face is in no way as petite and Anime-like attractive as I’d hoped for and her face photos suggest. Sometimes the chemistry just isn’t right but her face and the fact she is so passive made for a very okay only experience. Hmmmm....

What day was it cumberland? Late as in 8-9pm? I only ask as i saw her late and she j formed me she had another booking after me.

Offline The_Don

Agreed. Negatives should be issued quickly to save other members time and money.
BTW Is there any way of holding a report on this site in draft mode until complete? Would certainly help. At the moment I write them in an email and copy across when done.

Not that I'm aware, maybe PM your own account  :unknown:

holland

Thanks The_Don. PM your own account works.

Offline Cumberland

What day was it cumberland? Late as in 8-9pm? I only ask as i saw her late and she j formed me she had another booking after me.
It was 7pm. So she could have had a full day. When we met I mentioned I was in the area early and walked around until my time, to which she said I should have let her know as she was just lying around and waiting. But not sure you can read much into that other than not literally back to back bookings at that particular time. When I was dressing for leaving she was on her phone - maybe sorting out the next guy, but you never know. I do expect she is busy given her VFM and service levels in an easy to get to part of central London.

holland

I think she is very busy. I wanted to stay for longer but she was fully booked for the day

Offline Cunning Punt

I have often wondered this and thought it would be a good idea to have somewhere to save drafts to save writing a review immediately because I don't want to write a punting report elsewhere on my computer.

Also, there are occasions when one has almost finished the review and something goes wrong and you lose it. If there was a clipboard, you could keep saving it.

This is a good idea, Don. I'll try that.  :hi: