Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: OWO - good, bad and guilt!?  (Read 1135 times)

Offline Midsman007

Hi all,

I have been seeing girls for a while now and when I started I set myself rules in my head it was just going to be a massage and a happy ending. Then the addiction and buzz started. I think started seeing local girls from adverts in newspapers and then discovered the internet was pure punt pussy gold!

I have met a few girls over the years and done everything 100% protected including oral until last few. Last 3 punts i have had the kissing, the touching and then they moved straight down onto my cock and sucked it, the pleasure is so so so good i never told them to stop. Soon as i shoot my load, a huge amount of guilt and regret as there are still soooo many things to be caught from OWO including a very very low risk of HIV.

Same can me said about reverse oral too.....I too have licked a few pussy's, when the stunning girl is all wet and juicy and she is all mine for the moment i just dive on in ! again - regret after.

How do you guys feel?

Offline Happyjose

I feel you should search the site, using keywords and phrases, such as guilt, regret, post punt blues, etc

and see how many times this has been covered in the past. You might be surprised

Offline Midsman007

I feel you should search the site, using keywords and phrases, such as guilt, regret, post punt blues, etc

and see how many times this has been covered in the past. You might be surprised

Yeah, I just read some. Its generally doing things during the punt.

Some good reads in the searches.

Offline hairymonster

Got the T shirt, welcome to the club.

Dont forget the paranoia, from any health issue in the next month, being possibly related to a gobble you got.

Offline shrewsmale

yes there are risks but are they not the same as being single and picking a girl up in town? I get checked reguarly, it wont prevent it but its the only thing you can do if you want to enjoy owo

SH24 will send out kits in the post you can use at home and send back. its all vert efficient

Offline jameslover

yes there are risks but are they not the same as being single and picking a girl up in town? I get checked reguarly, it wont prevent it but its the only thing you can do if you want to enjoy owo

SH24 will send out kits in the post you can use at home and send back. its all vert efficient

Is there another service like sh24? They don’t cover my area

Offline MrMatrix

I was initally the same as you OP, but after 3 years I a set of circumstances meant I had to give oral. That point was point of no return and the FK so I got stuck in there. I dont always do oral but always do FK, well most times. I now enjoy punting more than ever and go every year for a health check.

Happyjose is right, use the key words as suggested and theres quite a bit. You arent the first to feel like this :hi:

Offline Tom1986

Only be worried if u have a gf/wife that u fuck often....since getting married I sometimes go for OW but it's just no where as good as OWO....shouldn't worry about OWO if single.