Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sandie/Pinky Telford  (Read 797 times)

Offline Southboy

Hi guys
Has anyone else had problems getting hold of Sandie/Pinky by phone or text. I used to see her most weeks cos her service was good and she’s a really nice girl. For last couple of months however all i get is an answer phone. I’m using the viva street number

Offline Beamer

Hi guys
Has anyone else had problems getting hold of Sandie/Pinky by phone or text. I used to see her most weeks cos her service was good and she’s a really nice girl. For last couple of months however all i get is an answer phone. I’m using the viva street number

So you see her most weeks but not a single review.......shame on you..... :hi:

Offline Southboy

I did see her most weeks Beamer!
She said if i put anything about her on the internet i’d be banned so i didnt post any reviews. Just wondering if other people have had problems with getting hd of her. Comms were excellent up until couple of monthsxago

Offline Beamer

I did see her most weeks Beamer!
She said if i put anything about her on the internet i’d be banned so i didnt post any reviews. Just wondering if other people have had problems with getting hd of her. Comms were excellent up until couple of monthsxago

That's probably because she experienced the paranoid attitude to UKP when she worked with Sophie at Star in Telford.
Have seen a few times in last couple of months. Shame her services are now limited.  But massage is good and sensual.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2018, 03:19:58 pm by Beamer »

Offline Southboy

You seem to be the go to man for info on Telford Beamer
I have wondered if shes not actually indie at all and is still linked to Sophie.

Offline Beamer

You seem to be the go to man for info on Telford Beamer
I have wondered if shes not actually indie at all and is still linked to Sophie.

She is definitely not linked to Sophie.  She left because she didn't want to offer FS.

Offline Southboy

Thats interesting
Back to my original question is the number on viva street correct cos of it is i can only assume she’s banned/blocked me and i havent got a clue why. Last time i saw her she offered me a glass of wine!

Offline Beamer

Number on Vivastreet advert is correct :hi:

Offline NigelF

Thats interesting
Back to my original question is the number on viva street correct cos of it is i can only assume she’s banned/blocked me and i havent got a clue why. Last time i saw her she offered me a glass of wine!

Should've reviewed anyway then.

Besides, there's plenty of things you could do to prevent her (or any other WG) from working out it was you who posted the review, especially since you won't be the only person to receive whatever services you mention.

Offline Bonkers123

I always review a few weeks after a punt.

Offline Beamer

I always review a few weeks after a punt.

It depends on the punt. Sometimes I review on the same day and on others a few days or weeks after the event.  I have seen some reviews that are so old when published it on occasions questions there value.
But each to their own .... and sadly we still have many on here who never review and simply leech.