Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: decisions decisions  (Read 794 times)

Offline Pdiddy2017

Hi Guys

looking to punt with one these 3 WG's below who are available this weekend, have never punted with any of them but have read the reviews on here but still can't make up my mind. Looking to book an hours incall, any suggestions or experience from anyone would be greatly appreciated, thanks.....p.s I prefer OWO and giving facials   :drinks:

External Link/Members Only    (sexybritsarah)
External Link/Members Only    (Blond_Samantha89)
External Link/Members Only     (Sexy.Busty.Monica)

Offline Discord

If it were me I'd probably go with the first one just because she seems to have put more effort into her profile. 

Offline Juankerr

looking to punt with one these 3 WG's below who are available this weekend, have never punted with any of them but have read the reviews on here but still can't make up my mind. Looking to book an hours incall, any suggestions or experience from anyone would be greatly appreciated, thanks.....p.s I prefer OWO and giving facials   :drinks:

External Link/Members Only    (Blond_Samantha89)

Have only met Sam once and had a good time with her, I don't think she allows facials though.

Offline slimdude1

Three very different girls.

Personally I would go with Blonde_Samantha - them tits look precious and I like my girls curvy.

Sarah looks more petite and girl next door. Boring body IMO but service is just as important.

Base your decision on which girl has the better reviews on their service as I've learned service matters most.

Good luck!

Offline Pdiddy2017

Thanks guys booked one for tomorrow will report back soon  :yahoo:

Offline HS11216

Thanks guys booked one for tomorrow will report back soon  :yahoo:

Who did you book in the end ?

Offline Pdiddy2017

in the end it was sexybritsarah, he likes list looks very good and no extras, hopefully be a good one   :D

Offline Pdiddy2017

wrong decision, review to follow soon....not a good one in my opinion