Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Colour and Beauty Birmingham  (Read 3159 times)

Offline greg101

That's all folks!!

Might be over for the £20 tug job.  No one there today at 2.30 and I tried a couple of times few weeks back, no joy.  Anyone know owt?

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Retep64

:cry:
I have not managed there for a few weeks, but it was becoming a regular visit when working in Birmingham. A sad loss.

Cendric

I think colour and beauty has the same owner as woley castle which I understand was raided recently. So maybe it's closed permanently or for the time being.

Offline greg101

OK, shame as wanky wanky £20 good value!

Offline David50

I was told there wasn’t anyone downstairs a few weeks ago .

Offline oldmanking

Sounds like they might permanently "have the painters in".  Oh, well, Weoley Castle wasn't worth the money or effort from my own experiences; while C&B was sounded more of a comedy store than wihj.

Offline greg101

I was told there wasn’t anyone downstairs a few weeks ago .

Yep, I had that as well, it's a shame as it was my default wanky option when in Brum.  I'm sure the Rom's will rent the basement soon :(
So rather that Wanky Wanky £20 it'll be Bait and Switchy £35.

Offline vision2014

I think colour and beauty has the same owner as woley castle which I understand was raided recently. So maybe it's closed permanently or for the time being.

Weoley castle raided is this true

greenpanda

Weoley castle raided is this true

Fairly certain that's true as there are several sources confirming the same.

Something about triads & trafficked girls supposedly.

Offline Jumping Jack Flash

Any update on the situation here?

I’m in Birmingham later for a work meeting and usually go to either this place or Style of Massage.

Colour & Beauty were advertising as recently as 8 days ago on Gumtree but if it’s all kicked off since I imagine they won’t be readvertising.

External Link/Members Only

Still I suppose Style of Massage is an adequate alternative  :wacko:

Offline Littlefoot

Still I suppose Style of Massage is an adequate alternative  :wacko:

I like style, always enjoy myself there. Always fit, Young burds on. But I don't think you can get a WIHJ for £20. Color and beauty was very handy for that quick, basic unload. Hope it's not gone for good.

Offline greg101

OK.  It appears they have just renewed the licence and things should be back to normal within 2 weeks.  Here's hoping!

Offline Littlefoot

OK.  It appears they have just renewed the licence and things should be back to normal within 2 weeks.  Here's hoping!

Thanks for the update Greg. Happy days!  :)

Offline shavedgoodboy

Thanks for the research! I always liked the convenience of C&B. Although only had massage, quite fancy the WIHJ!

Offline Gaffers

Yep - been a few times and was somewhat distressed to hear about this!

Happy days!

Offline Retep64

Glad to hear the good news. I was getting used to my wihj in fact quite addicted. I went away with work for a couple of weeks then nobody there. Can't wait for starting again.

Online Metajas

Wesley Castle shop is open again.  I drove around the square at about midday today and the ‘open’ sign in the window was flashing.

Offline greg101

Monday next week they are back open for massage.  Normal service resumed.  I've never been to W Castle massage shop, on C&B phone number there is a shop to let? maybe that's the place?

External Link/Members Only