Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Beautiful Amber, Paddington. Recommended.  (Read 4973 times)

21 review(s) for Beautiful Amber (14 positive, 3 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Tony Blair

Link: External Link/Members Only
When: September 2021

Comms:  Quite difficult, shows green light on AW but no phone number, best way to contact is to use AW email not the private email,  this worked ok.

Services: HJ, BJ, Sex. Anal
Price & Time: £150 for hour + £50 Anal, over the top of my budget but all pricing detailed beforehand.

Summary.  Slim, pretty, good skills, great attitude.  Spent more than I normally would but was happy.

Lady:
English, about 5’ 6”, very slim, long legs, lovely C cup boobs, very slim arse.
Pictures are representative.  Age may be right, maybe add a year.

Location:  Nice Hotel in Paddington.   Easy access through reception.

Meet:
Arrived in the room after clear directions, no delays.  She was wearing high heels and mini dress suit, looked fantastic.  Model style body, very slim arse.
Start off with kissing and shedding clothes.  All very pleasant.  Move on to great handjob and blowjob then on to some sex, she accommodated everything with ease.

I really fancied her arse so much that I asked for anal.   Bit of a boo boo as I should have asked beforehand, she has to prepare herself.  However no problem for her.
She had me put a butt plug in her butt and then fuck her for a few minutes doggy style as she stretched her butt.

Then went in for the anal and here beautiful tight slim arse clamped on to me for the best ride of the month.  I’m not normally great with a condom but this was excellent.

She then asked how I would like to finish, HJ and BJ and all was done.  Had a chat for 10 mins and left.

Return? Probably, if I get a job.
Recommend.  Yes

Offline flouch

I saw her many many years ago (before I joined UKPunting). I don't remember much of the meeting, apart from she used to do Babestation and was very pretty.