Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone tried Shy_little_baby ?  (Read 685 times)

Offline dantr

Hi Guys,

Tempted with this one as my 2nd Punt...

Anyone have any reviews or been there? Comms seem really good and she can actually type properly.. (Getting fed up with the "yh bbz" etc)

External Link/Members Only

Thanks

Dantr

Offline HailWood

Outcalls only but she looks nice and no alarm bells ringing. Go an TOFTT and then review :thumbsup:

Offline scbond

Tried to book her but she kept reading and not replying or saying she was available a set date, not replying for days and then saying she wasn’t available that day because she’s on holiday. She’s since gotten feedback but obviously take that with a pinch of salt...she’s done nothing for time waste to me.

Offline peiyee

Tried to book her but she kept reading and not replying or saying she was available a set date, not replying for days and then saying she wasn’t available that day because she’s on holiday. She’s since gotten feedback but obviously take that with a pinch of salt...she’s done nothing for time waste to me.

Flaky, she was enthusiastic with comms then was not available though she said she was, and then disappeared. Probably made enough for her summer getaway. She'll be back when the credit card bills stack up...

Online Newtothisstuff

I tried to book her the other day but she said she knew some of the people working at the hotel, so she didn't want to risk being recognised.