Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chinese Massage - Bentinck Road - Nottingham  (Read 2113 times)

Offline coolviking

Hello, did anyone try the chinese massage in Bentinck Road in Nottingham ?

External Link/Members Only

What kind of ladies would you find there in terms of age, body and appearance ?

Offline gerald57

I think it is like all such Parlours in the East Midlands. The norm is mid to late thirties age, sometimes older, occasionally younger and perhaps once in 4 to 6 months, someone who meets the young and slim specification you have been enquiring about.

The closest I have come to this in recent weeks would be at Beeston in the former Asia Salon Hairdressing place on the High Street. Called in early August Found myself with a young early to mid 20's girl  - not sure how to spell her name but phonetically was Eye-Fee. Slim, smiley, pretty face with a very short dress and the tops of hold up stockings showing! I opted for the 1 hour massage plus B2B. Decent massage with lots of prodding and probing and on turning over after 40 mins she stripped off to just pants and stockings and did the body massage as rubbing her top over my body and face  then full slides. All very pleasant with a decent HE at the end. Her English wasn't great - initially said she was there for two weeks then later said it was two months, so not sure if she is still there, haven't been in the area to check out.  Never sure the £80 is value for money but closer to it this time than many times before in the area.
External Link/Members Only

Offline NervousJ

No, the same girl isn't there.

I went on the off chance last night looking for the holy grail. Fab massage and decent HE, the girl fully naked rubbing all over my body.

But not a stunner at all, nice but not what the OP is wanting...

His search continues....

There's a place that runs out of bramcote avenue in Beeston. Dunno what it's called, I was going to go there but bailed. The woman who answered said there was a size 8 young girl working... She may be what you are after.... Someone posted a link on another thread but it escapes me....

Offline Stickitin

Been a few times, as mentioned same as the rest of these places, variable but usually average girl but nearly always a good massage and HE.

There is one girl there that stuck around for a while doing full service, not sure if she is still there or not, she had blondish crimped hair...

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 381
There's a few reviews already done on this place I believe.