Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TastyBlondeGirl (outcall)  (Read 5027 times)

4 review(s) for TastyBlondeGirl (2 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

IloveRed

Standard disclaimer :

The following review is about my feelings, not yours. Your mileage may (greatly) vary.
And, I am NOT J.K Rowling :P

This review is about :

External Link/Members Only

Booked Tabitha for a 2 hrs outcall one evening at my place in Central London. She arrived on time, with even a few minutes to spare.

My flat is on the top of the building and thus, a security code is needed to operate the lift since it opens more or less into my place. I usually make a point to see how they cope with this fact. You should think entering a 6 digits number on a lift keypad is a no-brainer. Well ... not always.

Anyways, to make a long story short, she is a bit bigger than the pictures would suggest. Probably a good size 14. Good company, educated. Passed the lift code test and can hold a conversation on multiple topics. Definitely English.
You need to have a decent cave. She really likes white white. A lot. The good kind ;-)

In the bedroom, pretty much eveything that has been said on her FB is true. She is a great kisser, she gives an outstanding blowjob, sponsored by Dyson at the end, do not loose a drop, and can't wait for you to ravage her anus.

POSITIVE

- On Time
- Enough brain cells to operate a secured lift
- Fun and educated
- Outstanding OWO, CIM and SW.
- Very enthusiastic about anal.

NEUTRAL / NEGATIVE

- About 20 pounds heavier than the pictures would led you to believe
- Can really drink you to bankruptcy
- A faint smoke smeel on her breath, but she told me she was really trying to quit.

Stealthshagger

anus ravaging aside, what does sw mean?

Offline Jimmyredcab

So let's get this right, you risked £250 on the strength of this one useless photo -----------

Hidden Image/Members Only

Stealthshagger

she does send pictures on request, as I had thought about seeing her some time ago. She didnt have the best comms and there werent enough pics for me, so I did not proceed.

in addition to wondering what sw means, I assume white white refers to a particular extract from a leaf?

Offline Jimmyredcab

she does send pictures on request, as I had thought about seeing her some time ago. She didnt have the best comms and there werent enough pics for me, so I did not proceed.

32 in pro$$ie years normally means 40       :wackogirl: :wackogirl:

abdul

Actually I think SW is a substitute of swallow ;) that what he meant here

IloveRed

Actually I think SW is a substitute of swallow ;) that what he meant here

Absolutely. And forgive me for the "white white", I meant white wine.

Stealthshagger

frankly it sounds like she is drunk and her arse would fit a cock like an actual american football shirt fits most fans. Might be good, but I cant really tell from the review, though it sounds like she clearly does all her enjoys list. thanks for the review.
why did you pay all that based on the one pic though, I am curious after Jimmy asked?

IloveRed

frankly it sounds like she is drunk and her arse would fit a cock like an actual american football shirt fits most fans. Might be good, but I cant really tell from the review, though it sounds like she clearly does all her enjoys list. thanks for the review.
why did you pay all that based on the one pic though, I am curious after Jimmy asked?

Well, I asked her for face pics and she sent them to me. She had really good comms by email and over the phone as well. I told my self "Why not?". All in all, I probably would'nt see her again but she did everything she advertised, was very willing to make me feel good and could really hold a conversation, even after a few drinks.

I have wisen up a bit since. I'm tryhing to give you review of girls not already reviewed here. I don't see the point reviewing girls that have already been, several times.

I am a very new member here, and I'll probably improve my style doing so. But I will always answer questions. After all, that's why we are here for, isn't it ? ;-)

Stealthshagger

it wasnt a criticism of you, just that it didnt sound that enticing to me. thanks for the review, each to their own.

IloveRed

it wasnt a criticism of you, just that it didnt sound that enticing to me. thanks for the review, each to their own.

Rest assured I didn't take it as such :-)

Offline shagbambi

Thank you for the review.  Always nice to get an unreviewed girl.  Will be scratching her off my HL, size 14!

domino131

I believe she's been reviewed on here once or twice before but some time ago.  I originally was kind of interested in her as she ticks a couple of boxes for me - those being 'redhead' and 'does anal', but she is at the upper limit age-wise for me (being as she's a couple of years older, if her profile is accurate), and there's a distinct lack of pics!  I did email her a while back and got a face pic in return, but just the one and not terribly representative.  The thing of her being bigger than her profile indicates I think is the clincher for me.

Offline nigel4498

So let's get this right, you risked £250 on the strength of this one useless photo -----------

Hidden Image/Members Only

Classic, well said jimmy :lol:

tastyblondegirl

Hey ILoveRed,

I remember you! I had a lovely time by the way...

I am trying to lose a few pounds, fair enough...although many people tell me i shouldn't...

But I shall!!  and shall update my aw profile with a whole bunch of pics in prove so in due course,

xxx

robs one

I believe she's been reviewed on here once or twice before but some time ago.  I originally was kind of interested in her as she ticks a couple of boxes for me - those being 'redhead' and 'does anal', but she is at the upper limit age-wise for me (being as she's a couple of years older, if her profile is accurate), and there's a distinct lack of pics!  I did email her a while back and got a face pic in return, but just the one and not terribly representative.  The thing of her being bigger than her profile indicates I think is the clincher for me.
I saw her back in November last year and found her very nice. I didn't find her over weight, but skinny girls are not my thing but then again nor are fat girls. overall  I found he good value and I would have said her age is about right.
she did send me a face pic but as you say not the best in the world, I found her better looking in the flesh but not every one is photogenic.
I will see her again though :thumbsup:

Offline Quatro

Hey ILoveRed,

I remember you! I had a lovely time by the way...

I am trying to lose a few pounds, fair enough...although many people tell me i shouldn't...

But I shall!!  and shall update my aw profile with a whole bunch of pics in prove so in due course,

xxx

Would be great. Very little to go on from the one picture on your profile currently.

Offline HappyLarry

I Remember asking her to send me a face pic a year and a half ago and I wasn't very impressed, but I'm no painting either, so each to their own. She was also only offering outcalls then and was a LOT cheaper.

Offline bestbefore

Her portfolio picture is seriously misleading, sadly probably 10 years old!
I saw her ages ago now and wasnt crazy about the strong fag breath. Enthusiastic services though.
Also seriously overpriced at her stated rates.
If you want to see her, ask for a discount. I am sure she will oblige, she did for me.

tastyblondegirl

Oh and I knocked a whole year off my age, woo.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Oh and I knocked a whole year off my age, woo.

Why lie for the sake of a year.       :wackogirl: :wackogirl: :wackogirl: