Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Odd experience w/booking....newbie.  (Read 1433 times)

wmx11

Hi all - newbie here.  In process of arranging 1st punt & had an odd experience.  I never used AW, meaning never signed up for it...a mate gave me the number of a WG that is profiled on there. He has used her only once before.

I'm extremely cautious of STD's - paranoid is a better word, so cannot lie I chickened out a bit.  Realize I may get beat up for that a bit but being honest. 

Called the number whilst driving to a meeting near her area in the morning & she answered straight away, bloody hell lost my signal before I could say a word.  About 3 mins later to my surprise, she rang me back asking "Did you just call me", and I said yes.  This was abit of a red flag for me....found it odd she'd ring back.  My nerves got the best & so as not to waste her time I said sorry  & said I dialed the wrong number.  She said "Did you really?  It happens all the time".  She went on to say how she will blow my mind & do things my wife won't do etc., which was enticing, admit I engaged in the conversation.  Told me she was available at 5 and said why don't I come see her then.  I was tempted but I just got a bad feeling.  I said sorry, not interested & hung up.

Around 16:00 get a text from her telling me the street address (no number), and saying "see you at 5 then babe".  I didn't reply & there was no text after.  Went on thinking it was for the best as it was on a whim.  I wanted to go with it but was just wary of how pushy she was....like she was trying too hard. 
So was just wondreing would a WG ever text with her address when no legitimate booking was set?  The whole thing was very off putting.  I am eager to move forward with 1st punt but if the WG is not cautious of a new client, isn't that a huge red flag?

Online akauya

Punting is not for the squeamish. If you're paranoid about catching something then probably best you find another hobby. Not saying you will catch something (if you practice safe sex 99.99% everything will be fine) but your paranoid attitude will ruin any prospect of enjoying the punt.

As for the "eager" prossie... did you ask your mate how the punt went? Surely he would give you better info about her. Is she always that eager? Does she try too hard? Maybe she is extra friendly? Maybe she has a dusty phone and is desperate for cash? etc. etc.

You finish your post by saying you are eager to proceed with your first punt. I would sort out the paranoia first before you book a prossie. Once that's done best to book a  well reviewed WG off here (look at the reviews for your area) so that you can be certain (well almost certain) that you will get a good service. If you are paranoid about STDs or "dodgy" prossies it doesn't help going for an unknown quantity.

Offline Cuntminion

What were you doing driving on your mobile

Tut tut

yorkshire123

What akauya said above....

Any chance of a link to this girl so we can advice better?

I don't want to alarm you but I hope you used a punting phone?

Ref the nerves, what I would advise it get down to a local brothel a few times for a cheap splash & dash as a nerve reduction remedy.
If you can walk into a brothel with other punters around, choose a tart from a line up, do the dirty deed & walk away with your dignity still slightly intact then visiting an Indie should be a walk in the park. 

fredpunter

I guess the lasses get a lot of people call then hang up as their bottle goes. I suspect she was just trying to help you over the finishing line. Whether this is a good or bad thing for her to do will be a matter of opinion. Her persistence does seem to suggest she may not be very busy.

Offline PLeisure

Ask your mate if he gave her your mbl no to pre-warn that you might be ringing  :sarcastic:

I quite liked her approach - it's bold and sassy. And could go either way in appealing to a newbie. I guess she has nothing to lose... (unless it's a copper that's phoning)

Offline MancSean

Whats the aw link and where is she based I like a hooker with a bit of initiative

jcdmj12

I'd be far more worried about getting killed smashing my car by using a phone whilst driving than catching something from a prossie.  :dash:

Offline madeinwales56

If the op is worried, may paranoid, about catching an sti my advice is stick to wanking.

LL

Just book a masseuse who does "extras". Then rock up with just the back-rub in mind, then during the session you can accept more if you want to, or not.

Offline smiths

Punting is not for the squeamish. If you're paranoid about catching something then probably best you find another hobby. Not saying you will catch something (if you practice safe sex 99.99% everything will be fine) but your paranoid attitude will ruin any prospect of enjoying the punt.

As for the "eager" prossie... did you ask your mate how the punt went? Surely he would give you better info about her. Is she always that eager? Does she try too hard? Maybe she is extra friendly? Maybe she has a dusty phone and is desperate for cash? etc. etc.

You finish your post by saying you are eager to proceed with your first punt. I would sort out the paranoia first before you book a prossie. Once that's done best to book a  well reviewed WG off here (look at the reviews for your area) so that you can be certain (well almost certain) that you will get a good service. If you are paranoid about STDs or "dodgy" prossies it doesn't help going for an unknown quantity.

Excellent advice as ever. :thumbsup:

fredpunter

another thread reminded me of when/how I got started as a punter ... I'd been tempted for years but imagined all prossies were riddled with terrible diseases and there was a 50/50 chance you'd come away from any encounter with one having caught something. I only got started after I met a stripper who I got friendly with who was up for a little very private dancing in a travel lodge I booked. Lo and behold despite seeing her every month for a year I managed to remain infection free, and then when we had a little tiff (long since resolved) I still had a room booked so I went for a 'real' prossie - never looked back. 

tonysoprano

Get a punting phone. I have a few WG's who will txt me when they are free after I've left a message for them. That can be tricky on your personal or work phones but I keep one phone just for WG's, and that's always on silent if i'm out anywhere.

wmx11

Thanks mates, first to clear things up I was on my bluetooth whilst driving - totally safe.   :thumbsup: I asked him at the time he said it went well.  He's more of a loose canon than I like to be though.

It was this girl.....  Definitely seems my type.
External Link/Members Only

I searched by name & just read a few other good reviews on here about her.  Something I'll need to think about.  I did not think to use a punting phone as it's only me - no one to get caught out by here (in midst of a D).  Though I can see that being great advice. 

I like the idea of trying a brother first as was suggested....get my feet wet.  :)

wmx11

Correction on typo, BROTHEL, definitely not brother lol!

fredpunter

Thanks mates, first to clear things up I was on my bluetooth whilst driving - totally safe.   :thumbsup: I asked him at the time he said it went well.  He's more of a loose canon than I like to be though.

I searched by name & just read a few other good reviews on here about her.  Something I'll need to think about.  I did not think to use a punting phone as it's only me - no one to get caught out by here (in midst of a D).  Though I can see that being great advice. 

I like the idea of trying a brother first as was suggested....get my feet wet.  :)

if she really looks like that and she was chasing you and you turned her down you must be bonkers

Spankybumtime

OMG

Your mad!!

I've seen her and she was awesome, Was a little over the top trying to get me to book the next session but i was miles from home and just in the area.

Did want to see her again but when i looked could'nt find her!

LL

if she really looks like that and she was chasing you and you turned her down you must be bonkers
Yeah fucking hell. To think she called him and told him she'd do what his wife won't. I'd be over there faster than Usain Bolt in a tailwind.
Hmmm, how far is Cambridge from London? :D

overdone

You need to head back & see her - she is HOT!!! I'm adding her to my "blondes I must book" hot list.

Offline The_Scarecrow

15 feedbacks removed seems like a bit of a red flag to me. She is damned fit though.

Toby

Apparently speaks four languages too, although threatening to "blow your mind up" if you visit her is a little scary. Not sure I want my mind blown up any more than it already is.