Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nmyphomaniac WGs  (Read 6327 times)

Offline johnbanebridge

Hi anyone know of any WGs who are or at least seem to be proper nymphomaniacs. Can only think of this lady who I have seen External Link/Members Only but looked around on AW and on here these ladies seem to be External Link/Members Only and External Link/Members Only

Any suggestions on the subject would be great and apologies if what I am asking is a little stupid

johnnyboy61

You've started three threads in the last day asking
Hi anyone know of any WGs who are or at least seem to be proper nymphomaniacs.
Correct me if I am wrong but there doesn't seem to be any threads that comprehensively list squirting WGs on adultwork. I love both kinds of squirting the clear and the creamy but especially if there is copious amounts....

If you could list some attractive WGs with a link on here I am sure some of us and myself certainly would be greatly appreciative
Hi I was wondering if anyone can contribute with any extremely athletic, toned, fitness model and muscular wgs. I can't find that many if at all and would be very grateful if anyone had any suggestions with links and I am sure others on the forum would be grateful also.

And you've resurrected an old thread on tattooed girls which you say you don't like:
I was considering creating my own thread on the topic but checked before doing so and found you had beat me to it. Sorry if this is a little late to the party.

So how are you getting on with your search for a Nymphomaniac, squirting gym-bunny with no tattoos?

(If you have seen some of the girls that you mention in these threads why not contribute with review or two.)

Offline Highlander

An actual proper Nmyphomaniac would do it for free so I don't think there are any Nympho WGs. 

Tony Montana

An actual proper Nmyphomaniac would do it for free so I don't think there are any Nympho WGs.

They probably do, but if fat old bald sweaty men are willing to pay them for it why would they refuse?

Offline johnbanebridge

You've started three threads in the last day asking
And you've resurrected an old thread on tattooed girls which you say you don't like:
So how are you getting on with your search for a Nymphomaniac, squirting gym-bunny with no tattoos?

(If you have seen some of the girls that you mention in these threads why not contribute with review or two.)

Whats wrong with starting 3 threads day over the last day, you don't have to read them or post in them? When I think I can make a contribution to this site or/and learn some useful info for myself I don't let the amount of time between each thread stop me from posting, why should it matter? They are different topics and I thought it would be helpful for others, correct me if I am wrong there are no consolidated suggestion threads for these topics so I thought it would be helpful to myself and others who have an interest to have one dedicated to it. In those threads you will find I have made my suggestions and have been searching myself. As to reviews I saw those women a very long time ago and I cannot remember the details only certain aspects, a review now would not be fair representation of my experience or the women in question. Additionally others have already made reviews about them and have done a fine job doing so, I felt that a review wouldn't be necessary in those cases.

As a side note why is the tattoo thread relevant to you. As to resurrecting it why not express an opinion on it, the OP of the thread asked for them and the last time I checked people still had tattoos so i thought why not add my opinion to that clearly relevant discussion, the age of the thread does matter if the topic still has currency. Would you have rather I started a fresh thread on tattoos? That would have been unnecessary as there was a perfectly good discussion already established. Additionally others have started to contribute to it again also; it is clearly an issue on peoples minds, so in that case I am glad I resurrected it   :yahoo: .
« Last Edit: August 13, 2015, 02:16:46 pm by johnbanebridge »

Offline Cuntminion

They probably do, but if fat old bald sweaty men are willing to pay them for it why would they refuse?

Your both right

Offline Cuntminion

Whats wrong with starting 3 threads day over the last day, you don't have to read them or post in them? When I think I can make a contribution to this site or/and learn some useful info for myself I don't let the amount of time between each thread stop me from posting, why should it matter? They are different topics and I thought it would be helpful for others, correct me if I am wrong there are no consolidated suggestion threads for these topics so I thought it would be helpful to myself and others who have an interest to have one dedicated to it. In those threads you will find I have made my suggestions and have been searching myself. As to reviews I saw those women a very long time ago and I cannot remember the details only certain aspects, a review now would not be fair representation of my experience or the women in question. Additionally others have already made reviews about them and have done a fine job doing so, I felt that a review wouldn't be necessary in those cases.

As a side note why is the tattoo thread relevant to you. As to resurrecting it why not express an opinion on it, the OP of the thread asked for them and the last time I checked people still had tattoos so i thought why not give add my opinion to that clearly relevant discussion the age of the thread does matter if the topic still has currency. Would you have rather I started a fresh thread on tattoos? That would have been unnecessary as there was a perfectly good discussion already established. Additionally others have started to contribute to it again also; it is clearly an issue on peoples minds, so in that case I am glad I resurrected it   :yahoo: .

Don't bother mate I saw your threads the ones that are of interest I read, the ones that are not I don't

It's that simple and easy to grasp

Unfortunately there seems an unwritten rule on post/review/thread quotas

Just weather the stick , it will pass and so will the

Hidden Image/Members Only

dezzatheblue2

Don't bother mate I saw your threads the ones that are of interest I read, the ones that are not I don't

It's that simple and easy to grasp

Well said that man....

Offline arthur

I also don't see any problem with starting a few threads, 3 is hardly a massive amount, although generally constantly bumping old threads is disliked by many.

Why is there such a high percentage of angry people on this site who take their aggression out on fellow posters for nonsense reasons, a lot of members thinking they own the forum when they do not.

Some people deserve it when they post questionable nonsense but a lot of members just use the forum as an outlet for their own aggression which they cant vent in real life, I think it puts a lot of people off posting and signing up and is not good for the forum.

Offline mh

How did you get James to pose for that photo?
 :sarcastic:

Offline Cuntminion

I also don't see any problem with starting a few threads, 3 is hardly a massive amount, although generally constantly bumping old threads is disliked by many.

In the terms of bumping an old thread that was relevant to op and his question

He actually pro actively done the decent thing there, I have been on the burner for bumping an old thread before but if you make a new thread there will be someone else telling you a thread exists or complaining about repetitive threads

Sometimes you can't win either way  :unknown:

johnnyboy61

Calm down dears!

It's just that most members, newbies or not, probably wouldn't post three threads (and possibly another, but he found that it already existed) in such a short space of time asking basically the same question but picking out a different facet of a WG. i.e. squirting, nymphomaniac, athletic and tattoos.  Perhaps a little more space in between posting might allow members to respond to each in turn without feeling swamped.  In the meantime a review or two of the girls that you have seen would actually go a long way to gaining a positive response to your requests. although I appreciate that you have since said that it is some time since you have seen them, although I did notice a review posted today that referred to a punt over a year ago.

Comaminion - although you know that I do find you post a little too excessively, I have to admit that there are some gems in your posting.  I had considered using your "Thread Police" picture as my new avatar as I thought it hilarious, however, I'd then never shake of my reputation, and as you have discovered, collectively we have the memory of an elephant.  There is no ideal review/posting/thread starter ratio, it's just that although I don't have to read everything that is posted, equally if there is nothing relevant to say why feel the need to post? Maybe my impatience is caused by the fact that I'm a dog owner  :D

Anyway, had my say, I've probably deservedly been jumped upon, so let's move on and C, do post away.

d00fer

Calm down dears!

It's just that most members, newbies or not, probably wouldn't post three threads (and possibly another, but he found that it already existed) in such a short space of time asking basically the same question but picking out a different facet of a WG. i.e. squirting, nymphomaniac, athletic and tattoos.  Perhaps a little more space in between posting might allow members to respond to each in turn without feeling swamped.  In the meantime a review or two of the girls that you have seen would actually go a long way to gaining a positive response to your requests. although I appreciate that you have since said that it is some time since you have seen them, although I did notice a review posted today that referred to a punt over a year ago.

You're forgetting that he posted the same thing in three different old threads about tattoo's and that ridiculous Fuck Buddy post. Either way he, as well as anyone else is entitled to post whatever the hell they want within the rules.

Back to the topic, I think it's a bit naive for anyone to say any particular WG is a nymphomaniac. Sure some have higher sex drives than others, but a true nympho I highly doubt.

Offline Cuntminion

You're forgetting that he posted the same thing in three different old threads about tattoo's and that ridiculous Fuck Buddy post. Either way he, as well as anyone else is entitled to post whatever the hell they want within the rules.

Back to the topic, I think it's a bit naive for anyone to say any particular WG is a nymphomaniac. Sure some have higher sex drives than others, but a true nympho I highly doubt.

I think nymphomaniac is a myth just a grouping word to describe someone who likes to fuck

The sex drive bit sums it up , but whether a wg likes fucking a lot, a little or not at all as long as its convincing enough for the booking that's enough

Mrblonde77

Carla_2015 is good fun but no nymph as the OP likes to call em.

Chuckman

Give this one a whirl External Link/Members Only

That's some find!  :thumbsup:

Hadn't had a chance to read it fully but I take it all the red next to her name means she's red hot and definitely worth seeing, right?

Offline johnbanebridge

Admitidly 3 three posts on tattoos was foolish when one would have sufficed I have been rightly moderated and only one remains and I will not do the same again. Again I don't see a problem with the age of the thread (it isn't even that old anyway Feb 2015) if the topic is still relevant and does not expire and you have something to say why not contribute. I am glad I posted on it as other have started to post and share as well. People still have tattoos they have not gone away since now and February when the thread was started. It is clearly still relevant and current.

Now the Fuck Buddies thread, yes quite the faux par it would seem but why is that anything bad, a lot of people have had likely great enjoyment at my expense and I have to admit it is very funny. However some have been able to share there experiences on there with Fuck Buddies which is what I wanted. Over all I think the thread is good. Some have been able to banter and some have been able to legitimately share there experiences so again I don't see a problem.

With regards to this thread I am referring to nymphomaniacs in the broader term ienthose with larger sexual appetites and and libidos or at the very least seem to have them sorry I should have made that clearer.

Thank you all for your time and if anyone has any suggestions with links I am sure others and myself would greatly appreciate them.

Offline johnbanebridge

External Link/Members Only She seems to be quite alternative and also seems to have quite the appetite.

vw

External Link/Members Only She seems to be quite alternative and also seems to have quite the appetite.

Are you going to review this Nympho you discovered, maybe she will be your fuck buddy and get your name tattooed on her ass?

Offline Blackpool Rock

Some girls are clearly just in it for the money however some do seem to clearly enjoy just having sex with a lot of men, whether they are Nymphos or just highly sexed is debatable however some of the best girls i've seen have admitted to being swingers who thought "why not get paid to fuck"

Offline OakTree

Some girls are clearly just in it for the money however some do seem to clearly enjoy just having sex with a lot of men, whether they are Nymphos or just highly sexed is debatable however some of the best girls i've seen have admitted to being swingers who thought "why not get paid to fuck"

It's something I've noticed. Women who enjoy swinging and hold down a normal job but do this part time seem to generally give a more convincing sexual experience.

Offline NIK

I think I have seen four or five who I would say were genuinely nymphos over the years.

There was particularly a crazy Russian girl Karina who wanted me to stay longer and fuck her again for no extra cost despite my already coming twice. At one time I'd have obliged but this was in 2007 by which time age had started catching up.
Also a few years earlier Jessica a great regular, was certainly a nympho. On our very first meeting before any action she said, 'Isn't sex just the best?' And over about a dozen meetings she certainly lived up to her statement, often screaming the place down and wearing me out!

However not that many considering the number of girls I've seen.

johnnyboy61

I questioned one WG about how she got into it as she was a part-timer working in a very well paid profession. She admitted that she had gone down the swinging route and then into paid sex. She certainly seems to enjoy what she does.

Offline NIK

It's something I've noticed. Women who enjoy swinging and hold down a normal job but do this part time seem to generally give a more convincing sexual experience.

This is certainly true in my experience. Another nympho I saw a couple of times told me she worked as civil servant and prossied because she loved sex. She also went swinging. By my preferred standards she was quite mature (34). Even if this was bollocks prossy speak she certainly seemed to and I regret only seeing her twice.

Offline Marmalade

I think it's more, post if you're a genuine punter. (Even a fluffy cunt. :D)

Offline johnbanebridge

I think I have seen four or five who I would say were genuinely nymphos over the years.

There was particularly a crazy Russian girl Karina who wanted me to stay longer and fuck her again for no extra cost despite my already coming twice. At one time I'd have obliged but this was in 2007 by which time age had started catching up.
Also a few years earlier Jessica a great regular, was certainly a nympho. On our very first meeting before any action she said, 'Isn't sex just the best?' And over about a dozen meetings she certainly lived up to her statement, often screaming the place down and wearing me out!

However not that many considering the number of girls I've seen.

I questioned one WG about how she got into it as she was a part-timer working in a very well paid profession. She admitted that she had gone down the swinging route and then into paid sex. She certainly seems to enjoy what she does.

This is certainly true in my experience. Another nympho I saw a couple of times told me she worked as civil servant and prossied because she loved sex. She also went swinging. By my preferred standards she was quite mature (34). Even if this was bollocks prossy speak she certainly seemed to and I regret only seeing her twice.

Thank you for your posts gentleman I appreciate it very much and enjoyed reading them. May I ask if you have any links to their profiles on AW? That would be an even greater help but don't worry if not. Thanks for your time again.

johnnyboy61

Thank you for your posts gentleman I appreciate it very much and enjoyed reading them. May I ask if you have any links to their profiles on AW? That would be an even greater help but don't worry if not. Thanks for your time again.
Link to my review of Sophia of Stafford
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=56027.0

Offline NIK

Unfortunately any nympho prossies I have seen have long since disappeared.

yorkshire123

I've mentioned her before but there was a Polish prossie who worked in a brothel in Blackpool who would be at it from start to finish.
The last time I saw her she confirmed her need for spunk when the knock on the door came she shouted "fuck off I'm busy" whilst frantically sucking my cock to get another drop.

Happy days  :cool:

Offline tazz

Ive fucked a couple of sex mad polish girls. One is Horny slutty girl, she also loves fucking other girls and paying them, also going to swingers parties. She used to see 60-70 guys a week and do at least 3 overnights a week. I remember seeing her after shed been to Poland for 3 days and was saying how much she missed sex.

Another is Izabella from HOD, shed go to 2 LMP parties a week and could get through 70-100 men in a week. Im suprised she remembered me after 2 years, when id forgotten her.

Offline PLeisure

there was a Polish prossie who would be at it from start to finish.
she confirmed her need for spunk when the knock on the door came she shouted "fuck off I'm busy" whilst frantically sucking my cock to get another drop. :cool:

Dayuuum  :thumbsup:  :drinks:

Bigyank

For £300 an hour you'd thing she could afford better carpets and doors...

External Link/Members Only

vw

For £300 an hour you'd thing she could afford better carpets and doors...

She has dogs that's why the door handle is the wrong way so assume why the carpets are so shit.  Imagine the place would stink to.

Justanotheruser

She has dogs that's why the door handle is the wrong way so assume why the carpets are so shit.  Imagine the place would stink to.

She doesn't work from her home. Incall place is a standard modern flat.

vw

She doesn't work from her home. Incall place is a standard modern flat.
Sorry for not knowing the residential status of the place in the photo that was being discussed !  What are you ?  Her or her pimp ?

Offline smiths

Hi anyone know of any WGs who are or at least seem to be proper nymphomaniacs. Can only think of this lady who I have seen External Link/Members Only but looked around on AW and on here these ladies seem to be External Link/Members Only and External Link/Members Only

Any suggestions on the subject would be great and apologies if what I am asking is a little stupid

There might be some genuine nymphomaniac WGs, some party WGs certainly couldn't get enough cock but its swinging where I have seen more though most were ugly old boots in my view. A WG is of course primarily if not wholly a WG to make money, and nothing wrong with that, but finding one who is really a nympho might be difficult, not something I look for personally anyway from a WG.

Justanotheruser

Sorry for not knowing the residential status of the place in the photo that was being discussed !  What are you ?  Her or her pimp ?

Neither. I was trying to be helpful. Something I thought might be useful, given the point of the thread. Best not make that mistake with you again.

NotoriousNot

Do you have expensive tastes or is it coincidence that all the girls you mention are above average pricing? Also, I don't see how you have decided that MissKDD (External Link/Members Only) might be a nympho when she has no field reports, a very limited profile and has hidden feedback. What are you basing your suggestion on?

yorkshire123

Do you have expensive tastes or is it coincidence that all the girls you mention are above average pricing? Also, I don't see how you have decided that MissKDD (External Link/Members Only) might be a nympho when she has no field reports, a very limited profile and has hidden feedback. What are you basing your suggestion on?

I don't know the girl but 60 reviews on here gives me the impression that if she isn't a nympho then at the very least she's a bit of a goer  :unknown: 

vw

Maybe not knowing John To well it could be to do with the 60 reviews on here that he come to that conclusion. 

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=104

pontiff

I was a bit startled recently when my regular WG told me that she had been to London and booked an escort  (female) for herself. Escort paying for another escort. Blimey!

vw

I was a bit startled recently when my regular WG told me that she had been to London and booked an escort  (female) for herself. Escort paying for another escort. Blimey!
Chefs eat in other restaurants to !

pontiff

So an escort takes a day off escorting and uses the time to, um, book an escort for herself!!

Offline smiths

I don't know the girl but 60 reviews on here gives me the impression that if she isn't a nympho then at the very least she's a bit of a goer  :unknown:

I don't base the number of reviews a WG has as making her a nympho or not, she is a WG to make money obviously so has cashed in while she can which is the smart thing to do in my view. She might absolutely hate sucking and fucking punters but be a very good actress prepared to be a WG just for the money and gets no or little sexual satisfaction out of it, then again you might be right and she is a nympho. ;)

Offline johnbanebridge

Just read this wonderful review https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=66849.0 (thank you to password02) she seems quite wild in the bedroom.

password02

Just read this wonderful review https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=66849.0 (thank you to password02) she seems quite wild in the bedroom.

She loves sex especially sucking cock - wanted to try a 3rd round even though my cock was still hurting from my 2nd pop -

Really could have done me 4-5 times in the 3 hours -

unclesweetheart

So an escort takes a day off escorting and uses the time to, um, book an escort for herself!!

A girl I see told me she'd done this recently. She didn't cum, she said, but had had a very enjoyable time. In various other ways she's, to quote the cliche, "exploring her sexuality". I've met other girls who are similarly exploring, and using escorting to do so - as well as to make money.

She's not a "nymphomaniac" though - if such a thing exists. She holds down a responsible job and is in a serious relationship. "Nymphomaniac" implies pathology, some kind of disorder which precludes living a "normal" daily life.  We don't have a word with positive connotations to describe such life-style choices beyond the equally tired cliches of "free spirit" "good time girl" etc.

Offline MancSean

Calm down dears!

Comaminion - although you know that I do find you post a little too excessively, I have to admit that there are some gems in your posting.  I had considered using your "Thread Police" picture as my new avatar as I thought it hilarious, however, I'd then never shake of my reputation, and as you have discovered, collectively we have the memory of an elephant.  There is no ideal review/posting/thread starter ratio, it's just that although I don't have to read everything that is posted, equally if there is nothing relevant to say why feel the need to post? Maybe my impatience is caused by the fact that I'm a dog owner  :D

Anyway, had my say, I've probably deservedly been jumped upon, so let's move on and C, do post away.
Not trying to be contravertial and doubt you would answer but are you a copper or a victorian school master Jonny lad coz you come across all bossy and caustic in many of your posts?

johnnyboy61

Not trying to be contravertial and doubt you would answer but are you a copper or a victorian school master Jonny lad coz you come across all bossy and caustic in many of your posts?
Please see me later and copy out 'controversial' one hundred times and then hand it into the desk sergeant on your way out lad.

Sorry, must have been a shit day!