Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Honey~~Roxanne~~ - Lisson Grove  (Read 464 times)

PompeyChap

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

The neutral is mainly due to her looks and the fact she didn't want to deepthroat despite agreeing to it beforehand and listing it as a like, otherwise an alright punt.

Block of "council" flats near Edgeware station, bedroom was clean but the bathroom looked like that of a curry house after a rugby team had visited. The pictures are her, but probably from good angles and rather old. In truth she looks very haggard, has a rather large pot belly, the stud looks like a mole on her mouth and she's all wrinkled up.

Despite the above, she offers an enthusiastic blowjob though not very deep, some very light FK (more of an open mouth with the tongue just jutting out and not moving) and took anal like a champ. That's the real reason this isn't a negative for me, after the blowjob she offered sex and then followed up with "Which hole?". Went straight for anal and after copious amounts of lube went to town on her, she'd stop every now and then as she was probably in some pain and would lube up again, but otherwise she happily obliged in various positions. Not that expensive either, but wouldn't really attend again.

Offline george03

Seeing Roxanne in April for the 1st time shocked at how ugly she was but went ahead with the punt fantastic service anal cumin mouth swallow all for 60 great value booked again in may after a hour travelling there 5 mins before kickoff she cancels giving her Another chance a week later on arrival texts me to say something come up and does the same again complete time waster avoid

Offline jimmyjackjones

I seen Roxanne before I join here. Good Anal and Swallow not the best looking body wise. But service is vfm