Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: .FRENCH-TEEN - Putney - TOFTT  (Read 4923 times)

CaptainRoscoe

External Link/Members Only or
External Link/Members Only

The French are known for many things: surrendering, a lack of deodorant and arrogance. And that's just the positive stereotypes. But as much as we make fun of their lack of knowledge when it comes to roll on sticks (as limited our knowledge when it comes to dental care), there is something alluring about their women, armpit hair and all. Maybe it's the accent? Perhaps it's their laissez faire attitude towards sex that makes our English Roses seem like delicate dandelions?

Either way, the only French I cared to learn starts with the proposition of: "voulez-vous coucher avec moi?" Which either ended with the response "oui" or being arrested for soliciting an undercover officer.

Thankfully the only potential handcuffing in this situation would be consensual with this French Teen (who's actually 20 so technically not a teen) but hey, I'm not one to be pedantic.  :hi:

comms so quick and efficient I almost thought she was German. This was last week and her profile hasn't been around long. Apparently she's not a virgin to the punting game so she definitely knows how important quick comms are.

location a few minutes walk from East Putney station. Very convenient for those familiar with the district line. She has a very nice flat with great shower facilities.

the woman I'm not one to get fluffy but she is a very gorgeous woman. She's French but she has dark Mediterranean features which only enhances her beauty. Very perky natural boobs. I would say a 36c. Long raven hair with doe brown eyes. Around 5ft4/5. She's definitely a head turner when walking down the streets.

services She offered me a drink and a shower. So far so good. She slowly stripped down to her bra and panties. Wow, what a body. Slender and yet curvy in the right places. On with the oral without and it was decent. A bit toothy at times but she definitely put in a shift. With her eyes looking back at me as she devoured my dick like it was the last baguette on Earth, she definitely had me shaking.

So far so good.. so why the neutral I hear you ask?

The kissing was very light. Although French kissing is at her discretion (one I certainly respect) she only did very light kissing which was a bummer. Switching positions was very mechanical on her part. Perhaps I caught her on a bad day? I get women aren't machines and i prefer genuine reactions but bloody hell, talk about going through the motions. She also had the courtesy to let me know how long I had left. Not necessarily the worst thing you could do but I did feel rushed.

In terms of sex, she was extremely wet and was a tight fit. Her body definitely seemed to be enjoying it, her attitude just felt mechanical at times. After finishing, she did offer me a shower and drink but I decided to leave.

All in all, a decent punt. I may have just caught her at a bad time. Just on her looks and body alone, I would definitely go back for part deux but attitude plays a huge part and I guess there wasn't much of a connection there.

positives Gorgeous woman. Sexy French accent. A very modern and clean flat. Not too far from the station. Quick comms.

neutral English is ok, but not great.

negatives Clock watcher. Mechanical at times. Seemed to be going through the motions.

I hope one of you guys have better luck. It was a decent punt but I've had better. Again, maybe on a different day it would've been better. I would still recommend, just be wary of what I said.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2017, 06:58:25 pm by CaptainRoscoe »

ptokazii

She does do everything possible to hide the face and my curiosity, honestly, is killing me right now.
Great find though!
Was there anything wrong (imperfections) with her face/skin/bones/pussy that would would be offputting to a perfectionist punter ? As so far from pics and review, she seems to have the ideal everything.
Good job of storytelling btw!

CaptainRoscoe

She does do everything possible to hide the face and my curiosity, honestly, is killing me right now.
Great find though!
Was there anything wrong (imperfections) with her face/skin/bones/pussy that would would be offputting to a perfectionist punter ? As so far from pics and review, she seems to have the ideal everything.
Good job of storytelling btw!

Physically, I genuinely couldn't find a flaw. Gorgeous in every way, you won't be disappointed.

Thank you, I try to make my reviews as entertaining and as informative as possible.  :hi:

Offline PLeisure

Appreciate the review - she looks good  :drinks:

Would you say more a sz6, or 8?

Too bad about the lack of CiM, though. I'd be cancelling work tomorrow but for that  :(

Type_O_Negative

Thanks for this review, i was going to TOFTT her last Saturday and i'm glad i didn't do it. I don't fancy to shell out 150GBP for a shag with - quite possible - Albanian who pretends to be French.

CaptainRoscoe

Appreciate the review - she looks good  :drinks:

Would you say more a sz6, or 8?

Too bad about the lack of CiM, though. I'd be cancelling work tomorrow but for that  :(

Im really bad at guessing sizes so I would say somewhere in between. Slim but within proportion.

Thanks for this review, i was going to TOFTT her last Saturday and i'm glad i didn't do it. I don't fancy to shell out 150GBP for a shag with - quite possible - Albanian who pretends to be French.

She definitely seemed French as far as her accent and diction went. As for her background, I couldn't guarantee it. The French aren't homogeneous.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2017, 08:22:48 pm by CaptainRoscoe »

mcgee121

Good review.  She looks tempting but the line about no pre-cum for OWO is a turn off and indicates that she is a bit mechanical.  She also claims in the FAQs that she gives the best bjs  :D.  But that can't be true if she is worried about pre-cum.  I think SPs like her feel they just need to show up and that punters will have a good time because of her looks.  She is mistaken.

Is she a border hopper?  Or a proper French lady raised in France?

Offline tantric talents

Don't really get these posts. Debating whether she is truly French or not seems pointless.
Ffs someone who speaks the lingo  get down there and interrogate otherwise I shall just have to do it myself  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Meursault

Offline Meursault

More likely French/Algerian if she has those looks. And so what anyway ...

Offline king tarzan

External Link/Members Only or
External Link/Members Only

The French are known for many things: surrendering, a lack of deodorant and arrogance. And that's just the positive stereotypes. But as much as we make fun of their lack of knowledge when it comes to roll on sticks (as limited our knowledge when it comes to dental care), there is something alluring about their women, armpit hair and all. Maybe it's the accent? Perhaps it's their laissez faire attitude towards sex that makes our English Roses seem like delicate dandelions?

Either way, the only French I cared to learn starts with the proposition of: "voulez-vous coucher avec moi?" Which either ended with the response "oui" or being arrested for soliciting an undercover officer.

Thankfully the only potential handcuffing in this situation would be consensual with this French Teen (who's actually 20 so technically not a teen) but hey, I'm not one to be pedantic.  :hi:

comms so quick and efficient I almost thought she was German. This was last week and her profile hasn't been around long. Apparently she's not a virgin to the punting game so she definitely knows how important quick comms are.

location a few minutes walk from East Putney station. Very convenient for those familiar with the district line. She has a very nice flat with great shower facilities.

the woman I'm not one to get fluffy but she is a very gorgeous woman. She's French but she has dark Mediterranean features which only enhances her beauty. Very perky natural boobs. I would say a 36c. Long raven hair with doe brown eyes. Around 5ft4/5. She's definitely a head turner when walking down the streets.

services She offered me a drink and a shower. So far so good. She slowly stripped down to her bra and panties. Wow, what a body. Slender and yet curvy in the right places. On with the oral without and it was decent. A bit toothy at times but she definitely put in a shift. With her eyes looking back at me as she devoured my dick like it was the last baguette on Earth, she definitely had me shaking.

So far so good.. so why the neutral I hear you ask?

The kissing was very light. Although French kissing is at her discretion (one I certainly respect) she only did very light kissing which was a bummer. Switching positions was very mechanical on her part. Perhaps I caught her on a bad day? I get women aren't machines and i prefer genuine reactions but bloody hell, talk about going through the motions. She also had the courtesy to let me know how long I had left. Not necessarily the worst thing you could do but I did feel rushed.

In terms of sex, she was extremely wet and was a tight fit. Her body definitely seemed to be enjoying it, her attitude just felt mechanical at times. After finishing, she did offer me a shower and drink but I decided to leave.

All in all, a decent punt. I may have just caught her at a bad time. Just on her looks and body alone, I would definitely go back for part deux but attitude plays a huge part and I guess there wasn't much of a connection there.

positives Gorgeous woman. Sexy French accent. A very modern and clean flat. Not too far from the station. Quick comms.

neutral English is ok, but not great.

negatives Clock watcher. Mechanical at times. Seemed to be going through the motions.

I hope one of you guys have better luck. It was a decent punt but I've had better. Again, maybe on a different day it would've been better. I would still recommend, just be wary of what I said.

Was the kissing lips only?
Or with a little tongue? ( just incase you got a little lucky)

I rang the bitch last night she said lips only kissing.. bollox to that at £150
By her tone of voice for response to owo didn't seem keen on owo ...
£150 basically for average service..
Did monitor her picture of her standing up and long hair loose and with full brightness 1 can see around 75% of face and get idea
SHE HAS EXTREMELY PRETTY FACE... but I would say sensual lara / lovely dyana shade better ( if she was better than them then I might of debated with myself to go or not)
Dipped better SO NO

Taking  in all the above notes I AM NOT SHELLING OUT £150 for basically shit service with a stunner..

Thank heavens for review as I was thinking of going to her today as my proposed encounter with charres holland fell through..
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Type_O_Negative

More likely French/Algerian if she has those looks. And so what anyway ...

If you fancy to pay 150 for a shag with Albanian/Algerian - go and help yourself  :sarcastic:

Offline Ozy84

Was the kissing lips only?
Or with a little tongue? ( just incase you got a little lucky)

I rang the bitch last night she said lips only kissing.. bollox to that at £150
By her tone of voice for response to owo didn't seem keen on owo ...
£150 basically for average service..
Did monitor her picture of her standing up and long hair loose and with full brightness 1 can see around 75% of face and get idea
SHE HAS EXTREMELY PRETTY FACE... but I would say sensual lara / lovely dyana shade better ( if she was better than them then I might of debated with myself to go or not)
Dipped better SO NO

Taking  in all the above notes I AM NOT SHELLING OUT £150 for basically shit service with a stunner..

Thank heavens for review as I was thinking of going to her today as my proposed encounter with charres holland fell through..
Kiss kiss kiss, havent you got anything better to do?

Offline Meursault

If you fancy to pay 150 for a shag with Albanian/Algerian - go and help yourself  :sarcastic:
Your sarcasm is borderline racist comment imo.
My point is still: Why is the nationality of a woman important?

serioushumour

Thanks, she does look fabulous and is just around the corner.  I hate clock watchers but will investigate.

mcgee121

I rang the bitch last night she said lips only kissing..

You're a hater  :D.  She''s a bitch  :lol: because she doesn't provide a service you want.

We don't know if she provides a shit service or not.  I think she might be worth it for 45 minutes (@ £110-120) because she looks great in the photos and the OP did confirm they were accurate.

Type_O_Negative

You're a hater  :D.  She''s a bitch  :lol: because she doesn't provide a service you want.

We don't know if she provides a shit service or not.  I think she might be worth it for 45 minutes (@ £110-120) because she looks great in the photos and the OP did confirm they were accurate.

And she only scored a neutral review  :rolleyes:

mcgee121

And she only scored a neutral review  :rolleyes:

It wasn't a low neutral, though.  I'm fine with lip kissing.  The heads up from the OP about her attitude lets me know what I'm in for.  The area she works in also suits me well.

Offline Cunning Punt

Kiss kiss kiss, havent you got anything better to do?

Rather a snide comment when actually KT's post was extremely useful.

A lot of us like proper FK and OWO - and would expect it at that price, so the fact he has found out that she doesn't like FK and was hesitant about OWO is very helpful to many punters and, combined with the OP's review, has potentially saved them wasting £150 on an average punt.

Offline Sinz

Rather a snide comment when actually KT's post was extremely useful.

A lot of us like proper FK and OWO - and would expect it at that price, so the fact he has found out that she doesn't like FK and was hesitant about OWO is very helpful to many punters and, combined with the OP's review, has potentially saved them wasting £150 on an average punt.

I am with you on that CP, no FK is a game stopper for me too and I was glad to find that out.

Offline ontherocks

Tempted to give her a call in the next few days.

Offline PLeisure

Thanks, she does look fabulous and is just around the corner.  I hate clock watchers but will investigate.
Please review when you do  :hi:

Offline KPL

Thank you for a great review, also highly entertaining  :D  Seems to me its a neutral + at worst,  might be worth a shot at 90 for 30 min

ptokazii

She has miraculously disappeared from AW. Such a shame