Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thought this was a service industry.  (Read 2902 times)

Tjkooker

I'm sitting waiting in my car for a prossie that's over an hour late. 
"Will be in my hotel at 14:30." Aye right!wouldnt be that put out but she is my plan c after a yet again shows available but phone switched off. B was a potential pg scam that when I set out for hers suddenly had a 2hr booking already!!  FFs it's just my luck today. Nothing much to punt with and only mediocre at best. Still can't get a fuck lol
Tried plan d, e and f. Phones off yet showing available and recently logged in to update profiles to available.

Offline NIK

I'm sitting waiting in my car for a prossie that's over an hour late. 
"Will be in my hotel at 14:30." Aye right!wouldnt be that put out but she is my plan c after a yet again shows available but phone switched off. B was a potential pg scam that when I set out for hers suddenly had a 2hr booking already!!  FFs it's just my luck today. Nothing much to punt with and only mediocre at best. Still can't get a fuck lol
Tried plan d, e and f. Phones off yet showing available and recently logged in to update profiles to available.

Remember there are thousands who have never had a bad punt or been messed about!  :rolleyes:

Tjkooker

Remember there are thousands who have never had a bad punt or been messed about!  :rolleyes:

. EVERYBODY gets messed about and let down in this game.

Just told the one I was waiting on to stuff it and get herself more organised in future. No real loss anyway as she is not really my type. Just fancied a skinny ho for a change.
Oh and going by her feedback she may have double booked me anyway. So name and shame timeExternal Link/Members Only

James999

Could have been a lucky escape, when you first click on her profile looks ok, but enlarge the images and you will quickly realise that age 21 must be a distant memory for her, and her stomach looks pretty "battle scarred"

External Link/Members Only

Tjkooker

Yeah could see that even on my phone. We're used to them all lying anyway so never take them as advertised.

Offline NIK

Just told the one I was waiting on to stuff it and get herself more organised in future. No real loss anyway as she is not really my type. Just fancied a skinny ho for a change.
Oh and going by her feedback she may have double booked me anyway. So name and shame timeExternal Link/Members Only

Not according to the fluffies on Prossynet. There was one joker called James Bond claimed he'd never had a bad punt.

Then again he probably didn't punt.  :D

Offline munterhunter

Just done an AW search for WG's available today in Glasgow and got 27 profiles.

The 2 0r 3 that would appeal to me are displaying phone numbers

and better feedback than the WG in the OP.

I understand that there may be snags and delays with travelling at this time of year and would expect to be kept informed by the WG
if she expected me to hang about having to cancel the booking I'd let her know if I was running late as a matter of courtesy.

The OP is right it is a Service Industry so with money in my pocket I'd happily go elsewhere if the WG I'd booked couldn't be arsed to keep in touch!!

Offline 8a8ylon

I like them slim but the 2nd one is just bones

SirFrank

If you booked through AW leave her feedback. Only negative reviews I've ever left on AW are for the let downs. Generally if I haven't got anything nice to say I say FA. But getting dicked about unacceptable.

Tjkooker

Been with all the above in past.
1 is always showing available. Been there, good but full of herself(shouldn't be)

2. Is a fucking skank. Never again!!

3. I tried but cos of plan c fucking me around I never confirmed with her on time. Would have been happy as she is a wee jem. Others will disagree as there has been issues in past.

Tjkooker

If you booked through AW leave her feedback. Only negative reviews I've ever left on AW are for the let downs. Generally if I haven't got anything nice to say I say FA. But getting dicked about unacceptable.
I rarely book on AW anymore.  I've got past the overly fluffy feedback stage of punting and leaving bad feedback on AW usually results in hassle for future punts.

Offline munterhunter

Been with all the above in past.
1 is always showing available. Been there, good but full of herself(shouldn't be)

2. Is a fucking skank. Never again!!

3. I tried but cos of plan c fucking me around I never confirmed with her on time. Would have been happy as she is a wee jem. Others will disagree as there has been issues in past.

I'm not from Glasgow but I'd give any of these three a try if I were in the area based on their feedback and Field Reports.

No1. I don't mind if she's full of herself as long as she's willing to be full of me.

No2. Has very good feedback and field reports if she was really that "skanky" and she looks good in her pics I think there'd be some reference in her feedback.  But hey each to his/her own (I'd certainly spend an hour with her)

No3. Would perhaps be my first choice of the 3.

When I punt these days it tends to be with WGs I've seen before and been satisfied with. If I punt out of my local area I tend to put a bit of effort into pre-punt research to avoid disappointment. I'm not saying it always works out well but I don't get disappointed too often.

A lot of WG's especially the younger ones lead chaotic lifestyles and can be notoriously unreliable. It's a ball ache when you get fucked about, but it's worse when you've paid and been given a crap service.

Tjkooker

In the case of no2 I can assure you your research would be pointless. AW feedback does not relate to the real world anymore. Just look at the nonsense written. I assure you she has the ex junky look. Way too skiny, in fact she reminds me of the old granny from "Benidorm"

overhead

Prostitutes are the most unreliable people on the planet, bar none. Even the nice ones. They are the same in their private lives too, and I can testify to that.

squeezebox

Not according to the fluffies on Prossynet. There was one joker called James Bond claimed he'd never had a bad punt.

Then again he probably didn't punt.  :D

Bring on.... Xenia Onatopp (GoldenEye, 1995)

Who said he never punted!  (After that he won't again for sure)   :cool:   (After orgasm..you die Mr Bond)