Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: HOT STUNNING LINDA - Liverpool  (Read 312 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6883492) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline Happytugger

Got the horn again from my previous meet before this one, shouldn’t have bothered. I’ll keep this short and sweet.

Price: £60 for 30 mins for sex and OW, extra £20 for OWO which I paid for.

Girl: a million miles off from the girl in the pics she looked as though she was in her late 30’s early 40’s, wouldn’t say she was fat but a bit chubby l, she was all natural in tits and Ass department nice handful of tits with a medium sized ass.

Meet: turned up an knocked on the door she opens up and I’m disappointed as she looks nothing like the photos body wise as obviously her face is blurred out but I was expecting something similar to the photos but that’s the risk you take when you TOFT.

With no hug or kiss when entering she points me towards the bedroom follows me in and I give her the money straight away she leaves to stash the cash I get undressed she comes back and tells me to follow her to the bathroom while she washes my cock in the sink although I had already had a shower before arriving, no problem though I go along with it we go back in the bedroom and I receive one of the worst ducks of my life she spits all over it sucks the tip with hardly any movement.

Usually I’m fine getting hard from a suck even if it’s only half decent but I really struggled after a few mins she wants me off then sticks a Jonny on me starts to suck again not any better I ask if we can fuck and she obliged, she climbed on top and I couldn’t feel anything after a few seconds and just ask her to climb off and wank me off and that was it. I really wanted a decent looking black girl who gave a decent service but it was the complete opposite, save your money lads

Offline Happytugger

Cheers mate sorry forgot to put the link

Offline Snagbadjer

Grim stuff, mate. In forty odd punts, not once have I been led to the bathroom to wash my cock. Always a bit risky with the black girls as there are fewer of them (at least in my area) so the temptation is to ignore certain red flags. Her profile is a red flag to me, as it seems to good to be true, with all those services included for what looks like a really fit SP. Then again, I can count on the fingers of one hand the number of punts where the SP did everything they promised.

Offline Happytugger

Yea lessons learned there mate as you say I should have known with her prices being so low when the girl looks really fit in the pics as you say though very rare you get a decent black girl round our area so thought I’d take the risk but it didn’t pay off