Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nia-Liverpool  (Read 242 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6305252) (1 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Miguel86

This meet took place a couple of weeks ago, I’ve been looking at this girl for a while, as some of the other black ladies I’ve met have been abit more on the curvy side.

So I called her number, asked her to text me the location, and she did, it was in Liverpool town centre (apartments around the Seel street area)

I called her when I was there, she buzzed me in, I got the lift up, and she greeted me at the door, she’s small in height, slim build, nice face, and she had cornrows in her hair, she looks young, maybe between 23 and 28.
The apartment was really small, and cramped, but it would still do (it wasn’t dirty)

I told her what I wanted, and she asked me to take a shower beforehand, now I’d not long got out of the shower at home and drove straight there, but I didn’t mind, she said the clock would only start once we got down to it.

So it was my usual, 69 (covered) and a fuck, now I’d told her that before I got in the shower, and she’d already rubbed lube on herself by the time I got out of the shower, so the 69 went out the window.

So we just got down to the fucking, she didn’t really seem that into it to be honest, she kept looking over and checking her phone which was on the bedside table, I shot my load, got up and got dressed (and she just sat there on her phone texting)
I thanked her for the meet (as I always do) and I left.

She’s not a local girl, I think she’s from London, I gave her the Neutral based on the fact that she’s good looking and clean,but her lack of attention and communication skills prevented me from giving her a positive.

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: August 31, 2023, 02:58:58 pm by Miguel86 »